3 replies to this topic

#1 slejk

slejk

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 09:43 AM

Hello there, i am a beginner att CC RA2 and try to start an internet game with my friend but it says i need to update to something at westwood.com but when i go into the page i can just find updates etc to RA3..
Pls help me, we can join the lobby but we can't start the game.

#2 erbe58

erbe58

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • XWIS Name: rb58o

Posted 12 October 2015 - 10:03 AM

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/forum/83-support/thats the right forum ;-) for support;-) del this, and post it again at support ;-)  , than y give you the link to download it here ;-) in xwis, than lets try again ;-)

why no reaction ?

look your PM !

#3 PeyoteKing

PeyoteKing

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 10:18 AM

Hello there, i am a beginner att CC RA2 and try to start an internet game with my friend but it says i need to update to something at westwood.com but when i go into the page i can just find updates etc to RA3..
Pls help me, we can join the lobby but we can't start the game.

hi there, could you post a screenshot of when this happens? you can use alt+printscreen and paste the clipboard into ms paint. Please save it as a jpg if you do this- thx

#4 erbe58

erbe58

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • XWIS Name: rb58o

Posted 12 October 2015 - 10:41 AM

hi there, could you post a screenshot of when this happens? you can use alt+printscreen and paste the clipboard into ms paint. Please save it as a jpg if you do this- thx

;-) i messaged him already , and was in game with him;-) he dont answwer ;-) he has the origin version ;-) and he tried to start the basic  map isle of war ! i could join, we could start, but than  apperas after a while: scenario dont macth ! i tried to start canonfodder, he could join, we could satrt, but game crashed than ! he has the right version 1.06 ;-) i tried to tell him, to download the complete xwis version ;-) but he dont answer anymore ;-) or post it in right section ;-) and same happend with his friend ! but dont know, who is that friend :-) and he is running win 7 ! so that should not be the prob ;-)

ok, im out now to play, ! ;-) no help possible if no answer in any way is coming ;-) ,waiting now around an hour, enough ;-) , you have to learn, if you want help, you need to help to get help ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users