1 reply to this topic

#1 qm7z

qm7z

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 05:23 AM

I Speed engi'd his war factory and ore refinery. Sold both buildings.

Came in for the kill and suddenly he had 3 south korean jets ($3600) 7 tanks and 10 airtroopers.

Its not possible that he is not hacking. For me two steal his refinery and war factory and still lose is laughable.

I know that im saying an admin is hacking. I didnt get to rank 1 2 years ago and rank 4 again to not be able to tell when ive been cheated.

For an xwis admin to cheat is pretty sad. I stand by what I say.

And if he is not using a money hack? Then he is scripting, which is still hacking/cheating.

Edited by qm7z, 10 October 2015 - 05:32 AM.

#2 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 10 October 2015 - 10:51 PM

I Speed engi'd his war factory and ore refinery. Sold both buildings.

Came in for the kill and suddenly he had 3 south korean jets ($3600) 7 tanks and 10 airtroopers.

Its not possible that he is not hacking. For me two steal his refinery and war factory and still lose is laughable.

I know that im saying an admin is hacking. I didnt get to rank 1 2 years ago and rank 4 again to not be able to tell when ive been cheated.

For an xwis admin to cheat is pretty sad. I stand by what I say.

And if he is not using a money hack? Then he is scripting, which is still hacking/cheating.

Marsh uses the anti cheat measures set in place on XWIS, it seems clear that you lack a certain knowledge of the game, as money hack's do not work online. 

I suggest you watch some replay's and try to better your understanding of the game.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/163378-red-alert-2-yuris-revenge-tiberian-sun-replays/page-1

You keep mentioning your rank 1 so i have to ask, with which nick did you get a rank 1?

Please also use the following as a guide when creating future cheat reports.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/forum-49/announcement-18-cheat-reports-service-how-to-report-a-cheater/

^^Not Proven^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users