Photo

Yuri's for free on origin didnt really do anything...

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#26 qm7z

qm7z

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 05:35 AM

how many of these hack did you personally make.

don't come here acting like a saint, most of us will never respect you nor take anything you say to heart, you're garbage in this communities eyes and I'm sure I speak for most there.

you're rather lucky that we didn't personally exclude you to the list of unbanning players.

martin is joking, the kid just spew hack every time he loses so he is having fun, for you of all people to cry out when someone post anything about hack giveaways pff.

aww another little baby from 2008 calling me a kid. Ive gotton more hackers banned on xwis than you've played quick matches. I actually remember you, no one on xwis liked you. Yet you're still here.

and now goteburg uses a lag switch. When he is fighting in my base I can barely play, as if he has a computer from 1992.

Then when his units are running from my units? Well the games back to 60 fps lag free. Amazing. If anyone wants to defend goteburg, dont bother. He has a gaming computer that would never lag the game if he was not cheating. Absolute scum.

This game is full of nothing but cheaters and scripters. Ive been playing this game since 2002 off and on, so I know a little bit about the game.

Ex Rank 1 player signing out, good luck with corrupt xwis admins.

Edited by qm7z, 10 October 2015 - 06:01 AM.

#27 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 10 October 2015 - 09:28 AM

Sustanon fuck off man. We dont want you here. You have caused enough trouble in the past.

#28 VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 09:36 AM

How did he create fog hack in 2008 or 2009 when people were fogging back in like 2006? He upgraded an already existing hack? Not really sure why it matters. If people want to cheat, then they will find a way to cheat. Now the game is practically dead. You all should just want games. Who the fk cares if you don't like someone. Stop cryin' 

#29 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 10:03 AM

btw your website looks pathetic :sick:, fix it!

I have better things to do, fix it yourself if you care so much.

#30 willy

willy

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18212 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 10:31 AM

This guy is full of "win" lol
Has an excuse ready for every game!
I got the "money hack" excuse from him ;p

#31 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 11:01 AM

Lag switch

#32 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 11:21 AM

Lag switch

Actually, Olaf had to patch that one out. ;)
(My discovery (Yes, I need the credit.) )

It can be abused, not going to share how it works, but I can say that it's not a 3rd party hack you would download off the internet.

#33 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 01:36 PM

qm7z just gtfo no1 wants to play with retards like you anwyays, accusing any1 for cheating cos they better then you, and i only use the buildscript so its not really cheating.

#34 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 02:36 PM

Just a classic angry noob

#35 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 10 October 2015 - 07:33 PM

aww another little baby from 2008 calling me a kid. Ive gotton more hackers banned on xwis than you've played quick matches. I actually remember you, no one on xwis liked you. Yet you're still here.

and now goteburg uses a lag switch. When he is fighting in my base I can barely play, as if he has a computer from 1992.
Then when his units are running from my units? Well the games back to 60 fps lag free. Amazing. If anyone wants to defend goteburg, dont bother. He has a gaming computer that would never lag the game if he was not cheating. Absolute scum.

This game is full of nothing but cheaters and scripters. Ive been playing this game since 2002 off and on, so I know a little bit about the game.

Ex Rank 1 player signing out, good luck with corrupt xwis admins.

Im sorry but clearly you have no idea what your talking about. Perhaps you should learn a little more before u cry about auto-scripts and call fair players like tojo a cheater.

XWISADMIN signing out. Good luck with uneducated players who think they know it all.

#36 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 08:54 PM

He didn't know super weapons expose gap.. When he says "ex rank 1 player" he's lying about a skirmish game :rofl:

#37 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 09:01 PM

At this time every night yuri's only has 5 players.

Edit: Im rank 4

4 out of 5 isn't too bad. Keep your head up.

Edited by XXxPrePxX, 10 October 2015 - 09:01 PM.

#38 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 11 October 2015 - 07:15 AM

Yr? We not gonna split this alrdy small community into 2. All move to ra2.

#39 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 11 October 2015 - 03:35 PM

Why not use your "auto build script" to make ai tougher on maps so i have someone to practice with whenever i can play with my awkwqrd times, im sure it shouldnt be too hard for the great SirAlex.

Btw i definitely did not know that was you until somebody said something, whats up :D lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users