17 replies to this topic

#1 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 09:50 AM

Think we got 1000's new players,but where are they ?

#2 hahahahaa

hahahahaa

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 11:27 AM

im here playing but everyone accuses me of namefaking?? wtf is wrong with this community. i didnt played for 7-8 years and was even then not the qm monster. im more of a cs and heck player because i like teamwork more. the lobby sure is empty

#3 Tim4TiGO

Tim4TiGO

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 12:42 PM

Because the most part wants to play Yuri, it's a more complete game, so obviously they will end in cncnet. Before the free serial there was 70 active players in that server and now +200, not to mention that the client istelf offers great new options, it's easy to use and don't oblige you to log to get games, just do your stuffs on the net while waiting for a game, it's a huge gain of time.

Things changed John, new comers are usually 10 years younger than the first ra2 generation, they see things differently, not to mention that they grown with fb and other f2p games. imo 99% registered their serial just because it's free, played a couple of games, got scared by Martin and the game graphics then left forever :w00t:

Back in 2012 i've made a topic asking admins to try to make a client like this, it got deleted by Grant after 3 pages of flame :p

#4 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 01:58 PM

Because the most part wants to play Yuri, it's a more complete game, so obviously they will end in cncnet. Before the free serial there was 70 active players in that server and now +200, not to mention that the client istelf offers great new options, it's easy to use and don't oblige you to log to get games, just do your stuffs on the net while waiting for a game, it's a huge gain of time.

Things changed John, new comers are usually 10 years younger than the first ra2 generation, they see things differently, not to mention that they grown with fb and other f2p games. imo 99% registered their serial just because it's free, played a couple of games, got scared by Martin and the game graphics then left forever :w00t:

Back in 2012 i've made a topic asking admins to try to make a client like this, it got deleted by Grant after 3 pages of flame :p

From what I know, more people love to play ra2, the reason why a lot people are not playing in xwis ra2 lobby compared to cncnet Yuri, is because of it's complicated for them, they don't know how to activate the serial and play ra2, this is why we created video manual how to activate the serial from origin  in xwis, here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eChDnGs7hVA, we have almost 4k views

#5 Tim4TiGO

Tim4TiGO

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 02:23 PM

From what I know, more people love to play ra2, the reason why a lot people are not playing in xwis ra2 lobby compared to cncnet Yuri, is because of it's complicated for them, they don't know how to activate the serial and play ra2, this is why we created video manual how to activate the serial from origin  in xwis, here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eChDnGs7hVA, we have almost 4k views

And barely 100 player in lobby saturday night, half of them afk.

If the free serial giveaway couldn't rise activity something is wrong.

#6 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 06:55 AM

^^ true :(

#7 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 28 September 2015 - 12:35 PM

lol @ cnc-net

Playing the game without ranking and statistics, such a waste of time.

#8 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 05:19 PM

It feels like quick match is more active again :)

#9 escape4564

escape4564

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 10:00 PM

lol @ cnc-net

Playing the game without ranking and statistics, such a waste of time.

Ranking matters?

#10 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 28 September 2015 - 10:01 PM

Ranking matters?

To competitive people, yes. 

#11 escape4564

escape4564

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 10:12 PM

To competitive people, yes. 

epenis matters?

#12 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 12:19 AM

Yes. It does. Unfortunately most e-penises here grow like Pinocchio's nose.

#13 VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 12:45 AM

Being competitive is fun to most people. Scrubs on the other hand, want everyone to be peaceful and tell each other how great an effort they gave etc. "Hey buddy you did great! We are all great!". Wrong. Incorrect. False. Fiction. Stop it. 

Btw Martin, I'm pretty sure you care more than most people since you've used numerous hacks/lame tactics to try to win  :yawn:

#14 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:31 AM

Btw Martin, I'm pretty sure you care more than most people since you've used numerous hacks/lame tactics to try to win  :yawn:

Wrong. Incorrect. False. Fiction. Stop it.

#15 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:41 AM

Being competitive is fun to most people. Scrubs on the other hand, want everyone to be peaceful and tell each other how great an effort they gave etc. "Hey buddy you did great! We are all great!". Wrong. Incorrect. False. Fiction. Stop it. 

i agree, there is merit to a big e-penis

#16 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:54 AM

Ranking matters?

To people who play all the time i would hope so!

Did you know getting rank 1 means you can win a prize?

Also it shows a type of achievement for playing the game endlessy, remember you are playing against some of the best players in the world!

#17 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 01:06 PM

Damn matt for once im with u ;)

#18 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:30 PM

Ranking matters?

Yes   .   .      :pimp:

epenis matters?