99 replies to this topic

#76 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 07:45 AM

Even Game ranger ra2/yuri players would walk over CNCnet players without any difficulties, and for your information game ranger players are considered to be very easy, end of talk.

Edited by mzjpk, 23 September 2015 - 07:48 AM.

#77 Shuk

Shuk

RUSH finally in rock and roll HOF!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • XWIS Name: AnarchyX

Posted 23 September 2015 - 08:01 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you sir are not burner503, I know this to be certain, try again when someone can't check your ips ect please.

I'll come and beat you down in about an hour though, make sure you have some tissues

and I played on wol xcl and xwis (ra2 and yr) and again, you are not burner503 or s00nthorn or awaz or veg or any other legend, more like Justin the nick stealer sounds like to me

btw thx for the new sig :D

lmao!

i really enjoy this 

same mate, same ! :rizla:

#78 tRiPPy

tRiPPy

cool

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2469 posts
  • XWIS Name: tRipPy

Posted 23 September 2015 - 08:20 AM

you talk as if you knew me personally.  

my favorite post this far.

I don't suppose you can log on to your burner503 account anymore? forgot your password / email / that wasn't actually the real burner?

#79 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

Xwis Was Initially Striketeam

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts
  • XWIS Name: fir3w0rx

Posted 26 September 2015 - 11:38 AM

So... is this on or what?

#80 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 11:43 AM

also looks like you or the server lags A LOT

Servers don't lag C&C Classics like RA2 and YR...

#81 lukke

lukke

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1212 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 11:57 AM

Hope so i just bought popcorn and beer!

#82 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 05:34 PM

could do it now

#83 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 07:06 PM

What about now?

#84 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 07:07 PM

marko do u stream ?

If not try it ?would be cool to see u play  vs latof on ur point of view

Edited by Showtime, 26 September 2015 - 07:07 PM.

#85 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 07:14 PM

idk how to stream and not sure if it would work on my internet since i have to use usb internet stick, because i cant connect with my normal internet.

#86 AnkararW

AnkararW

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 09:20 PM

Hello guys, I'm here to let you know my experience on XWIS, it was.. quite disappointing, considering how you want to increase activity on such, I've been waiting for like 30 minutes just to join a room, and when I get into it, I got kicked, then the server disconnected me, so I had to re log once again... I've been trying to search for rooms that don't kick me but it is just so difficult, I eventually found at least some games, the few games that I could play we're not so impressive I gotta say, the players are just "fast", and that's it, no creativity at all and they are not "unstoppable" like many of those claim themselves. Also I've noticed that the lag is really annoying, it makes your reaction time useless in most situations. I've been on GameRanger and CnCNet, the connection is much better, and easier to set up the options, and you can actually have good games. Whenever I tried to join to XWIS I had to do many things and stuff, I doubt anyone would be motivated to set up XWIS if he has to do like 50 things.

I'll give you guys a suggestion, if you want to increase the number of players in XWIS, respect them, allow them to play, and even if you are up to, teach them the basics and make them good players, otherwise I don't see how you expect a good future for such server.

Best regards, Ankarar.

P.S. Rank doesn't matter like most people there says, what really matters is who you play with, friendly games with people that respect each other are the most enjoyable (also a reason why XWIS is losing activity).

Edited by AnkararW, 28 September 2015 - 09:29 PM.

#87 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 09:46 PM

Hello guys, I'm here to let you know my experience on XWIS, it was.. quite disappointing, considering how you want to increase activity on such, I've been waiting for like 30 minutes just to join a room, and when I get into it, I got kicked, then the server disconnected me, so I had to re log once again... I've been trying to search for rooms that don't kick me but it is just so difficult, I eventually found at least some games, the few games that I could play we're not so impressive I gotta say, the players are just "fast", and that's it, no creativity at all and they are not "unstoppable" like many of those claim themselves. Also I've noticed that the lag is really annoying, it makes your reaction time useless in most situations. I've been on GameRanger and CnCNet, the connection is much better, and easier to set up the options, and you can actually have good games. Whenever I tried to join to XWIS I had to do many things and stuff, I doubt anyone would be motivated to set up XWIS if he has to do like 50 things.

I'll give you guys a suggestion, if you want to increase the number of players in XWIS, respect them, allow them to play, and even if you are up to, teach them the basics and make them good players, otherwise I don't see how you expect a good future for such server.

Best regards, Ankarar.

P.S. Rank doesn't matter like most people there says, what really matters is who you play with, friendly games with people that respect each other are the most enjoyable (also a reason why XWIS is losing activity).

Yaaaay my old latino nigga got fried in xwis :lollol: , but no worries, i will give you some tips:

- you need a good internet, which you don't have, that's why the servers sometimes disconnect you.

- don't make 4 miners from wf like you do in GR, you will get owned.

- every map has it's own build order (see Strategy and Tactics section).

- try the qm, you will get better, and no one can kick you ^^

btw still waiting for your photograph, it's 2 years already :sleepy:

#88 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 09:49 PM

Courtesy and general friendliness has always been a problem on XWIS but to try and explain that you can find easy friendly interactions on CnCnet and GR is laughable. I think this is more of a case of you playing and mingling with people of your skill level. It's fine if you want to have fun and be creative, but you won't see your game-play improve and because so, you will never experience the competitive arena and therefore never find the allure that keeps users playing. This isn't limited to XWIS but this server is much more focused on higher level play.

Edited by DylHole, 28 September 2015 - 09:50 PM.

#89 AnkararW

AnkararW

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 10:17 PM

Yaaaay my old latino nigga got fried in xwis :lollol: , but no worries, i will give you some tips:

- you need a good internet, which you don't have, that's why the servers sometimes disconnect you.

- don't make 4 miners from wf like you do in GR, you will get owned.

- every map has it's own build order (see Strategy and Tactics section).

- try the qm, you will get better, and no one can kick you ^^

btw still waiting for your photograph, it's 2 years already :sleepy:

You are a perfect example of players behavior in XWIS.

Courtesy and general friendliness has always been a problem on XWIS but to try and explain that you can find easy friendly interactions on CnCnet and GR is laughable. I think this is more of a case of you playing and mingling with people of your skill level. It's fine if you want to have fun and be creative, but you won't see your game-play improve and because so, you will never experience the competitive arena and therefore never find the allure that keeps users playing. This isn't limited to XWIS but this server is much more focused on higher level play.

Playing creatively doesn't mean you don't have general experience in the game, and about the easy interaction in CnCnet and GR, I was able to play more games, and better games than in XWIS, nothing personal, and yes you can find bad behavior players everywhere, there isn't any "perfect" place, and XWIS is far away from being perfect.

Edited by AnkararW, 28 September 2015 - 10:18 PM.

#90 J0ni

J0ni

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • XWIS Name: Joni

Posted 28 September 2015 - 11:50 PM

Best regards, Ankarar.

There are plenty of players who plays both side xwis and gr. gameranger gamespeed just diff, strange to build and move tanks but its fine for me.
I prefer xwis because ranked games no matter if i lose more than 50% of my games. And also i know many players who give me always ggs

#91 Shuk

Shuk

RUSH finally in rock and roll HOF!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • XWIS Name: AnarchyX

Posted 29 September 2015 - 08:03 AM

idk how to stream and not sure if it would work on my internet since i have to use usb internet stick, because i cant connect with my normal internet.

Mate are you not 'bobmarkobob' on youtube?

#92 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 08:20 AM

yes i am

#93 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

Xwis Was Initially Striketeam

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts
  • XWIS Name: fir3w0rx

Posted 29 September 2015 - 12:00 PM

Best regards, Ankarar.

You are a perfect example of players behavior in XWIS.

Playing creatively doesn't mean you don't have general experience in the game, and about the easy interaction in CnCnet and GR, I was able to play more games, and better games than in XWIS, nothing personal, and yes you can find bad behavior players everywhere, there isn't any "perfect" place, and XWIS is far away from being perfect.

This guy is one of a very few people that actually left their honest opinion about xwis before leaving, instead of just leaving without bothering to let this community know why (just like the other hundreds that have recently signed up here). I just thought I'd point that out.

#94 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 12:17 PM

I have yet to play single multiplayer game without toxic people.
Xwis has em, gr has em, cncnet has em and every other game besides ra2

People will kick you if you lag a lot for sure.
People will kick you if they are waiting for their friends

They might kick u for being a newcomer

I dont understand how this can be new thing to u if u are from gr?

When i played at gr for first time, i got kicked from most of the game lobbies because ppl didnt know me.

I dont play ffgs in xwis, but i do guess its quite abysmal.

2vs2 fun games are better in gr imo, but thats the only thing that is.

#95 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 29 September 2015 - 01:04 PM

Mate are you not 'bobmarkobob' on youtube?

It's BobMarleyBob

#96 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 01:22 PM

Best regards, Ankarar.

It sounds to me that you have no real intention of getting any better at the game and that you wish that you could simply get good games with the available players.

That is a bit of a fantasy to me unless you have people that you know/friends on the game.

My suggestion to you would be to make an active attempt at becoming better as it will increase the fun of every aspect in the game.

You will have to go 2-25 before you see any real improvement here. Many players here have played for over 10+ years of competitive play.

But when you start increasing, and instead of losing in the first 2-3 minutes you live to the 6-8 minute mark, you will learn the true fun of red alert 2.

It seems like you are uninterested in the struggle, there are some good fun for all games on XWIS at certain times. Try maps like mount olympus, beach frontier, THC, etc. You still won't get an hour+ long game, because that's pretty insane to wish for on a fast-paced RTS game like Red Alert 2, but you'll get people somewhat near your skill level.

If I'm on, you can always play with me, I enjoy those types of games.

play we're not so impressive I gotta say, the players are just "fast", and that's it, no creativity at all and they are not "unstoppable" like many of those claim themselves.

Personally, I take offensive to that statement, and will go further and call you ignorant of the game play with such a statement.

You claim creativity, but what is true red alert 2 creativity? The players competing at the highest skill level here on XWIS have created real creative base-orders and strategies, but these come off very subtle to the new player/learner. Perhaps you wish to see more units used or defenses used, but those strategies do not work because they are futile.

You want some red alert 2 creativity? http://xwis.net/ra2/pl/xxxprepxx/

I spent all month playing unfairish/crazy random maps with france and trapping my opponents into a position where they couldn't win. I am a master of applying strategies where the opponent can't win. Is that creativity?

Don't call the extremely high-skilled players here 'just fast,' before understanding the game. Being fast is a prerequisite of this game (and really any competitive online game), but it takes an insane level of skill for a player like manifesto (latof) to be at the top of the ladder playing anyone by over 300 points to rank 3.

You could play for the next 5 years every hour of your waking day and not reach that skill level.

Edited by XXxPrePxX, 29 September 2015 - 02:14 PM.

#97 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 03:08 PM

Amen prep !

#98 CnCYaoi

CnCYaoi

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 01:08 AM

more elitist mentality from the players here flaming this ankarar guy.      still see you losing to cnc net players though even though you are so focused on xwis with such "high level play"    

#99 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 01:44 AM

The post before yours is from September 2015 ..

Ur buddy cheated players today

#100 CnCYaoi

CnCYaoi

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:52 AM

who is my buddy?

i dont know these people

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users