#26 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:38 PM

Well for one simpleboy btw the name sure fits, most of us are ladder players we also arent toe players or redzone players enjoy your server and once ladder go up there im aure you'll cuss all of us for being your top players there also

#27 CnCYaoi

CnCYaoi

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:38 PM

well i dont play at game ranger anymore, so i have no idea who the best is? 

i play at CNC no cheats, faster game play, and its yuri's revenge.

you never played me, or anyone of the good players i play with daily.  so there is a start.  come on over and ill run you over.

#28 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:41 PM

i've tried cncnet also and deleted the client because hardly any players knew how to build past powerplant... i'm sorry guy, but cncnet isnt and never will be competitive server and thus its not interesting whatsoever.

#29 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:41 PM

Okay okay in sure you will. What exactly are you trying to accomplish though, we arent going there especially until they have a ladder If your here to promote your server take it elsewhere

#30 CnCYaoi

CnCYaoi

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:43 PM

Voz, please, you have to communicate here in forums just to play a game. if you go click qm now you will see.............................................................................................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................

like i said the offer is on the table to come play us,  just ask for the pros, most people in lobby know who they are by now.

or don't your choice,  but don't sit there and claim you are the best when you cant prove it.  i tried to come here and prove it to you that your not, and i dont even play ra2,  but all i got is

I have stated my piece and everyone with any logic can see the on going typical Response from you guys..  obviously im not going to win this debate here because im in your territory,  but i was just trying to clue you in that there are better players out there you just gotta go look for them, they are not coming here.

#31 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:47 PM

I seriously doubt the few new school noobs on cncnet that think their good are..... we where some of the better and best before you knew what ra2 was. We can play both equally as well. You are right you wont win this argument so kick rocks and make you PEACE not piece somewhere else scooter now if you want to compete on the ladders then so be it, I'll find you a fix to your lag

#32 CnCYaoi

CnCYaoi

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:01 PM

^  this reply is true form of everything i was saying.  the way you carry yourself, the manners in which you speak. you represent this site.   all good examples of why this place is no longer the choice for players.  

good day man hope your attitude gets better for life outside of games.

#33 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:13 PM

Hey simpleboy, seems you're a bit hypocritical. You've been obstinately repeating yourself about how were obstinate and repeat ourselves :D

Is it arrogance when you factually state no losses vs any GR or CNCnet players?

All we're saying is what makes us different is our ladder, and the resulting higher level of competitive play.

It's more fun if you take it as a challenge and try to compete yourself

#34 CnCYaoi

CnCYaoi

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:19 PM

do you have proof of no losses vs gr and cnc players?  

i can say the same thing..

i went 1000-0 vs xwis players...

no need for proof its fact

#35 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:25 PM

so your fish was "yaaay" big? And mine was "thiiisss biig"?

so why don't we go fishing? 

#36 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:26 PM

trolololol 

#37 CnCYaoi

CnCYaoi

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:33 PM

so your fish was "yaaay" big? And mine was "thiiisss biig"?

so why don't we go fishing? 

trolololol 

and let the xwis troll party begin.

Resort to the only thing you know.  

enjoy and good bye

#38 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:38 PM

btw u talked about streams before, do u have any recordings of the uber pros in cncnet?

#39 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

Xwis Was Initially Striketeam

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts
  • XWIS Name: fir3w0rx

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:42 PM

i don't think anyone on CNC or GR is afraid of "xwis players".

Maybe you're not, but there definitely are players there that are afraid to play on xwis. I respect you for defending the whole CnCNet community (which I'm loving now btw, with all the activity and features and stuff), but you can't speak for everyone there. Some of them were afraid of me and I'm only average on xwis :D Yes there are some decent players on CnCNet, some even pretty good, but there definitely are some afraid to play good players there.

Btw, yes you're right about the difficulty in connecting here compared to cncnet. Come play me some time (fir3w0rx), not for a challenge, but just for fun, peace ra2/yr brother! :)

#40 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:42 PM

Xwis stands as the most skillful server. Ive played on all 3 servers quite a bit..

Most good players from gr are perm banned cheaters here, that wish they could play on xwis, and most good yr players wish xwis still had active yr (they are old xwis players)
People like luft from gr got trained by xwis players (me and whoever else) physically taught how to play the game, hes from gr, perm banned on xwis.. and still tries to come over because of the skill level.

Am i saying everyone is a total noob? No.
But when you get to the creme of the crop, the top tier players on xwis are far above the ones on the other servers... as of now

#41 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:44 PM

Voz, please, you have to communicate here in forums just to play a game. if you go click qm now you will see............................................................................................................................................................................. ................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................     like i said the offer is on the table to come play us,  just ask for the pros, most people in lobby know who they are by now.     or don't your choice,  but don't sit there and claim you are the best when you cant prove it.  i tried to come here and prove it to you that your not, and i dont even play ra2,  but all i got is     ........................................................................ ....................................................................... .........................................................................     I have stated my piece and everyone with any logic can see the on going typical Response from you guys..  obviously im not going to win this debate here because im in your territory,  but i was just trying to clue you in that there are better players out there you just gotta go look for them, they are not coming here.
I've beaten every 'pro' on Cncnet. I play there regularly. If I can win them all then Marko will walk through it.

#42 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:45 PM

Hey Simpleboy, I'm nowhere near being the best on XWIS and I'm not an active player, but I can play you on cncnet and live stream the games. Just let me know when you want to play ;)

#43 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:54 PM

Does CNCNET need to face my france? Do they have players capable of lasting 30 minutes against me?

#44 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:47 PM

I'm in to play some games and/or stream. Let me know

#45 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:49 PM

well i dont play at game ranger anymore, so i have no idea who the best is?

i play at CNC no cheats, faster game play, and its yuri's revenge.

you never played me, or anyone of the good players i play with daily. so there is a start. come on over and ill run you over.

I'm pretty sure most of if not all the best players play on XWIS server buddy. You're retarded coming here saying you'll run over Marko or Marsh lol.

Edited by BeHumble, 22 September 2015 - 08:50 PM.

#46 CnCYaoi

CnCYaoi

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:51 PM

I'm pretty sure most of if not all the best players play on XWIS server buddy. You're retarded coming here saying you'll run over Marko or Marsh lol.

i used to play here when it started..

long ago.. it was called XCL first i think..

most of you were not even playing this game when i did

#47 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:52 PM

why are u refusing to play anyone in cncnet or xwis now and still talking :D

#48 CnCYaoi

CnCYaoi

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:53 PM

im not refusing?  im in CNC net lobby right now

#49 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:56 PM

Maybe we need to start a tournament - XWIS clan vs CNCNET clan? Seems like a good rivalry, considering CNCNET players will run all over xwis players.

i used to play here when it started..long ago.. it was called XCL first i think.. most of you were not even playing this game when i did

What does this have to do with anything? Are you implying that because you played on WOL you have a higher skill over people who didn't?

#50 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:57 PM

ppl have been asking to play u in this topic a lot yet you havent answered to them :p
tell ur nick and im sure someone will play u

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users