#1 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:35 AM

Goodmorning guys,

Even the free serial thing doesnt work for xwis :( .

Maybe if we promote : we have on every saterdays cuple of TOP matches (marko latof ?) josh hes stream and comment and  cuple of other's and maybe try this cuple of saterdays in a row ?

Much promoting on facebook cncnet and gr ?

Edited by Showtime, 22 September 2015 - 09:36 AM.

#2 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:50 AM

sure, vs anyone, i'd prefer some random map system tho. i get extremely bored playing the same maps.

#3 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

Xwis Was Initially Striketeam

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts
  • XWIS Name: fir3w0rx

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:02 AM

These top player matches are a good way to scare a lot of cncnet players away from xwis, maybe most of them, trust me :D

#4 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:20 AM

I think the activity has been increasing quite a bit :)

I would really like to schedule a series like that tho- would give ppl a chance to tune in for the start of it as well :)

#5 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

Xwis Was Initially Striketeam

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts
  • XWIS Name: fir3w0rx

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:28 AM

Here's a pretty accurate analogy imo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKIuwBdRzKY

The freak on the bed is the monster that is xwis, and the priest with the purple scarf thing is a guy that has just discovered xwis :D. Don't get me wrong I'd love to watch top RA2 players vs each other.

#6 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 11:02 AM

^^ lol

#7 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 11:02 AM

sure, vs anyone, i'd prefer some random map system tho. i get extremely bored playing the same maps.

ditto

#8 lukke

lukke

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1212 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 11:44 AM

So its on then this saturday? Marko vs whoever on whatever map and Josh streams? 

#9 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 11:48 AM

ill be online to so if some 1 wants a game vs me ill be there in morning (europe time )

#10 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:59 PM

If anyone wants to get destroyed by the prep death lock, feel free to hit me up in my game.

Current Rank 3 Commander of the world.

Edited by XXxPrePxX, 22 September 2015 - 01:00 PM.

#11 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:32 PM

i'll play Saturday evening or sunday on yr and ra2

#12 Rakan9393

Rakan9393

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 03:11 PM

Marko i have 2 nicks in top 10 can u play today ?tommo and what time u can play at plz

#13 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 03:47 PM

i can play now or is tommo tomorrow?

#14 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 03:48 PM

stream ?

#15 VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 03:57 PM

If anyone wants to get destroyed by the prep death lock, feel free to hit me up in my game.

Current Rank 3 Commander of the world.

Average fps: 33

#16 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 22 September 2015 - 03:59 PM

+ engi eat :p

#17 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:14 PM

50 wins and 2 loses, all part of the strategy here mates. All my opponents will tap out and surrender to me.

#18 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:45 PM

Me vs. the whole Ra2 Community: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87CxBxGsckQ

#19 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:55 PM

50 wins and 2 loses, all part of the strategy here mates. All my opponents will tap out and surrender to me.

with france and a fixed map, you should at least be 52-0 :p

I could go 50-2 if I went back to land rush canyon fodder lol

#20 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:18 PM

Me vs. the whole Ra2 Community: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87CxBxGsckQ

you lost control when wild card came to play-ay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjpIwamos

#21 CnCYaoi

CnCYaoi

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:22 PM

i don't think anyone on CNC or GR is afraid of "xwis players".  If you notice the only people that think you guys are good, are yourselves.  about 7 or 8 of you guys pat each other on the back, talk about how great each of you are and trade off who "owns" each month,  yet you only play each other with your 20 player community..   outside these walls, there is a site cncnet which had 272 players logged in for Yuri's Revenge..  GR got all the ra2 activity from the free game give away. there used to be 20-25 games at its peak on gr this last year,  this last week during the game give away, there was 80+ open games during peak hours...  notice the traffic here got bumped to like 40 players, and now its back down to 12 people in usa command.. first off you make it so difficult to even play on this server. registering a serial, creating a nick, entering the nick and password that u have to search for just to play online.. im not a computer genius by any means but im pretty savy, and it even took me a while to figure out i had to go to game account area to register a serial.  imagine what its like for all these players that dont speak english and cant ask others how to join...   now with that being said, i join get logged in and played a couple games. 33 fps 38 fps 26 fps 25 fps   yea... why would anyone want to play here when u can just play at GR and CNC and experience 40+ fps with 6-8 players let alone 1v1...  the constant screen shots and recording of games here is using up bandwith.. most players dont have the internet connection to handle this...  you cry that its needed for anti cheating.. well cnc has eliminated the cheats, and when u turn a trainer on it auto reconn the game or internal error ..   so cheating is pretty much non existent there..  the only problem they have is the mod maps, but if u dont like that dont play mod maps.    Just face it, xwis is a thing of the past, its best to just let an old dog lay.  give it up, stop your circle jerk, and come join the rest of ra2/yuri community and stop resisting change.  besides CNCnet has offered multiple patches and now the site is just smooth and lots of action.   there are alot of great china players that have joined recently, if you love yuri's revenge dont be afraid to step out of your bubble, and come play lots of great players over there.

#22 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:27 PM

i don't think anyone on CNC or GR is afraid of "xwis players".  If you notice the only people that think you guys are good, are yourselves.  about 7 or 8 of you guys pat each other on the back, talk about how great each of you are and trade off who "owns" each month,  yet you only play each other with your 20 player community..   outside these walls, there is a site cncnet which had 272 players logged in for Yuri's Revenge..  GR got all the ra2 activity from the free game give away. there used to be 20-25 games at its peak on gr this last year,  this last week during the game give away, there was 80+ open games during peak hours...  notice the traffic here got bumped to like 40 players, and now its back down to 12 people in usa command.. first off you make it so difficult to even play on this server. registering a serial, creating a nick, entering the nick and password that u have to search for just to play online.. im not a computer genius by any means but im pretty savy, and it even took me a while to figure out i had to go to game account area to register a serial.  imagine what its like for all these players that dont speak english and cant ask others how to join...   now with that being said, i join get logged in and played a couple games. 33 fps 38 fps 26 fps 25 fps   yea... why would anyone want to play here when u can just play at GR and CNC and experience 40+ fps with 6-8 players let alone 1v1...  the constant screen shots and recording of games here is using up bandwith.. most players dont have the internet connection to handle this...  you cry that its needed for anti cheating.. well cnc has eliminated the cheats, and when u turn a trainer on it auto reconn the game or internal error ..   so cheating is pretty much non existent there..  the only problem they have is the mod maps, but if u dont like that dont play mod maps.    Just face it, xwis is a thing of the past, its best to just let an old dog lay.  give it up, stop your circle jerk, and come join the rest of ra2/yuri community and stop resisting change.  besides CNCnet has offered multiple patches and now the site is just smooth and lots of action.   there are alot of great china players that have joined recently, if you love yuri's revenge dont be afraid to step out of your bubble, and come play lots of great players over there.

If game ranger or cncnet was better I and everyone else from xwis would be there.
I have tested both gr and cncnet and i didnt lose single series in 1vs1 (against their best players) so its quite boring playing there.
only games its good for is for fun 2vs2 games..

as for ur fps, i never have below 50fps in xwis so i doubt xwis is the reason :D

#23 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:29 PM

If game ranger or cncnet was better I and everyone else from xwis would be there.
I have tested both gr and cncnet and i didnt lose single series in 1vs1 (against their best players) so its quite boring playing there.
only games its good for is for fun 2vs2 games..

as for ur fps, i never have below 50fps in xwis so i doubt xwis is the reason :D

you haven't lost to their best players :o

have you tried going 4v1? I do that on cncnet to be less bored :D

#24 CnCYaoi

CnCYaoi

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:32 PM

well you haven't played " their best players"  

your response is typical, and exactly what im talking about of xwis players..  

care to share with us these recorded games of you beating their best players...?  

i mean since you guys love streaming all the time.  come stream some games.  why dont all of you "xwis pros"  come invade the server and own all of us... 

we both know you never played anyone there, and if you did you lost and you just talk about how you won anyways.. typical

#25 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:34 PM

like i said i played against their "best players" 

many game ranger players have tried xwis and not a single one were able to complete :D
It's useless to try to prove something to you because you are a typical game ranger player

I got this a lot when i played there : CHEATER

tell me, whos good in game ranger exactly ?

actually i even entered a tournament in game ranger site, but i was banned from it because it was "unfair" for an xwis player to play there

Edited by DrVanNostrand, 22 September 2015 - 06:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users