15 replies to this topic

#1 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 01:50 AM

We reached about 7-8 hours ago over 140 online in ra2 and 80 in Yuri, keep sharing the news about free serials, follow this topic I created, how to get fast serials

Any volunteers who wants to help boosting XWIS ra2 activity?

#2 aCnChaOz

aCnChaOz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 02:20 AM

We reached about 7-8 hours ago over 140 online in ra2 and 80 in Yuri, keep sharing the news about free serials, follow this topic I created, how to get fast serials Any volunteers who wants to help boosting XWIS ra2 activity?

Hey man i trying my best on cncnet. But this Numbers still less. We Need much more and maybe some guys like John and Martin who played on QQ should try to bring Chinese back to xwis. If you guys Need serials just Page zia.

#3 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 02:42 AM

Yes it is. Now 100 games and 97 has password.

#4 J0ni

J0ni

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • XWIS Name: Joni

Posted 21 September 2015 - 01:49 PM

Yes it is. Now 100 games and 97 has password.

lol

#5 NSanityHD

NSanityHD

Quello che va in giro ritorna in giro.

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • XWIS Name: IonGenHD

Posted 21 September 2015 - 01:54 PM

Won't the whole free serials thing just invites players who cheat to just get more serials to register with XWIS after being banned?

#6 VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 02:05 PM

Yes, but who cares? The cannot have origin IP check everyone. And at this point, the majority of ppl want bans lifted anyways. It's not like everyone that's ever been banned is going to come running back to this old game. And we have auto ss that is now required for ladder games. Besides, there are already a number of players who have been perm banned that everyone knows about who compete using auto ss every month that they play. 

Activity is too dead to be picking and choosing who comes. Worry about just getting more people online. As it stands, I'm guessing many of these new people that have come will eventually find their way to cncnet, particularly those people who came to play YR. I'm also sure many of the new people who came will soon just get bored of the game after reliving some childhood memories. Then there's more people who will quit because activity is not as they expect it to be. I'm pretty sure you will find this increase in numbers to be short-lived, unless a lot more people come. 

#7 NSanityHD

NSanityHD

Quello che va in giro ritorna in giro.

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • XWIS Name: IonGenHD

Posted 21 September 2015 - 02:13 PM

A lot of people have however stayed and continue their activity on ST and sometimes on RA2. Which is good. :) It's nice to see oldies still here, still post and still visit the forums.

#8 aCnChaOz

aCnChaOz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:39 PM

The current activity is still a joke. 1000s new nicks created but only a handfull gamers come to xwis. Ra2/YR are dead Games since 5 years when Most ppl Quit.

#9 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 09:34 AM

The current activity is still a joke. 1000s new nicks created but only a handfull gamers come to xwis. Ra2/YR are dead Games since 5 years when Most ppl Quit.

Most of people who i gave free serial, they had no idea how to enter xwis ra2 lobby, I had to help them, it's easier to say acnchaoz "1000s new nicks created but only a handfull gamers come to xwis" without trying to find out what is the reason, that not everyone is joinning the lobby, clearly they don't know how to join lobby, this is why we created that video manual which Josh shared on youtube, we have almost 3k views on that video and many people said "without this video we would not know how to enter xwis, back to your comment it makes no sense.

Edited by mzjpk, 23 September 2015 - 09:36 AM.

#10 VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:00 PM

Activity seems to be slowly returning to its original state day-by-day. Many GR players have gotten serials but then just return to GR not long after coming on xwis. Nobody is willing to make the first jump and stay on xwis, so nobody ends up coming despite having access. 

#11 willy

willy

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18212 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:42 PM

Activity seems to be slowly returning to its original state day-by-day. Many GR players have gotten serials but then just return to GR not long after coming on xwis. Nobody is willing to make the first jump and stay on xwis, so nobody ends up coming despite having access. 

This was the case for nearly two years before redirection.

It's a challenge indeed

#12 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

Xwis Was Initially Striketeam

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts
  • XWIS Name: fir3w0rx

Posted 23 September 2015 - 03:09 PM

This was the case for nearly two years before redirection.

It's a challenge indeed

Maybe it's time for a re-re-direction :D

#13 qm7z

qm7z

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:53 PM

its not enough - I keep trying to play QM or custom, constantly failing.

I wish xwis had a stats page so I could tell when QM is actually alive. Because it is dead 20 hours of the day.

#14 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 12:56 AM

thats not true i played almost all day and i have lots and lots of games

#15 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 04:45 AM

Qm7z u can see from online list whos online

#16 lukke

lukke

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1212 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 07:37 AM

I played alot yesterday a got matched way more than i usually do. Its better thats for sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users