Photo

Any volunteers who wants to help boosting XWIS ra2 activity?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 06:57 AM

I have been working past days, with few others, to get a lot serials and give them out to server like Game ranger, there are too many players who play in game ranger, I want to ask, if anyone of you wants to make a lot serials, here are some tips how to create fast serials, use http://yopmail.com/en/email-generator.php, this site gives emails out, all you need to do is update the site and you get a new email, download https://www.origin.com/da-dk/store/ and you are ready to go, you can use the same origin password everytime to create new log in, it's very easy and simple, takes about 40-50 sec to get a serial, then log off from origin and click create EA account", I know people who created almost 500 serials, I gave 100 serials away almost not only that, we are giving technical support to them, and making sure they enter xwis ra2 lobby, have fun and gl !

Edited by mzjpk, 19 September 2015 - 06:59 AM.

#2 willy

willy

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18212 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 07:41 AM

I will try this tomorrow as I have the day off.

I've been in YR lobby for a few days now helping out some players when I can, but my game knowledge and fixing abilities are definitely outdated :p

#3 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 03:42 PM

Good job!

#4 Steffen

Steffen

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1983 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 03:44 PM

Im also sharing serials on GR and making advertise on the XWIS FB page. Also i help a lot on ra2 lobbies.

The biggest problem is that many people play on small reso. I don't understand why origin didn't the XWIS version.

#5 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 03:50 PM

You can tell them to apply my windows 10 fix.

It will convert their version of the game into the xwis version.

#6 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 02:32 AM

I will try this tomorrow as I have the day off.

I've been in YR lobby for a few days now helping out some players when I can, but my game knowledge and fixing abilities are definitely outdated :p

Nice, just private message me the serials, every serial Counts, im making sure they getting xwis ra2 log in and thanks!

#7 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

Xwis Was Initially Striketeam

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts
  • XWIS Name: fir3w0rx

Posted 20 September 2015 - 02:50 PM

It might be a little late now, but another thing you guys can work on is xwis' ranking in Google. Type 'how to play red alert 2 online' or 'where can i play red alert 2 online' or some variation and xwis is either near the bottom of the page, or not at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users