#26 NSanityHD

NSanityHD

Quello che va in giro ritorna in giro.

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • XWIS Name: IonGenHD

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:48 PM

To be quite honest, Martin has actually done a good job with adding features/commands into the bot since he started working on it. Beside an issue with the bot spamming announcements, of course.

If you're not going to offer any contribution toward the bot in any way, take your idiotic attitude elsewhere.

Edited by NSanityHD, 30 September 2015 - 02:49 PM.

#27 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:56 PM

I never even remotely hinted toward that.

I was permbanned. However, namehiding/smurfing helped ruin TS online; from my perspective, I was helping more than hurting (and many others agree). However, it was blatantly against the XWIS rules and therefore shutdown so I could focused my efforts to help elsewhere. I'd like to think I earned my way back into XWIS and then XWIS Staff by doing so. Frankly, most of us have grown up and have completely different perspectives from our teenage selves.

Of course. XWISAdmin could be built a million different ways. The fact is, it's always been a bot - separate from the server. And thankfully, this affords many opportunities such as allowing others [rather than pinning it all on Olaf] to contribute. Honestly, we wouldn't even be having this conversation if I hadn't shared - my fault for trying to be transparent.

Interesting post. Thanks Tahj

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users