Photo

game stopped working not able to connect even my connection is good

Best Answer hardman, 17 September 2015 - 01:53 PM

Hi,

This is an automated messages sent to players involved in a washed game (a ranked game that did not result in an exchange of points).

As it was early in the game and non intentional this is nothing to worry about. You should be able to delete the message by visiting your game account. http://xwis.net/game-account/

If this keeps happening to you, post back here and we will try to help. Hopefully it is just a one off.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ra2sharaf

ra2sharaf

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:50 PM

i logged to account on the website here and saw this message not sure if this is related to the problem but the game was working like a charm after installing from origin

Your game against niknik94 ended in wash. You must arrange a free win IMMEDIATELY after the game. If you were the player that was losing or caused the disconnection and you do not give the free win your points may be reset to ZERO!

this match not started i just opened base and money building also not sure soldier one or not then the game returned to game menu

without the disconnect counter or any thing 

Regards 

#2 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:53 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

This is an automated messages sent to players involved in a washed game (a ranked game that did not result in an exchange of points).

As it was early in the game and non intentional this is nothing to worry about. You should be able to delete the message by visiting your game account. http://xwis.net/game-account/

If this keeps happening to you, post back here and we will try to help. Hopefully it is just a one off.

Edited by hardman, 17 September 2015 - 01:56 PM.

#3 ra2sharaf

ra2sharaf

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:16 PM

thx for fast reply 

i delete msg and now it works but one more help please 

what is points ? why points are important ? what is the use of them ?

thanks

#4 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:53 PM

you can gain points by playing ranked matches (clangame, tournament or quickmatch), the more points you attain the better your rank gets.

if you finish top 10 in ladder you will be shown in the hall of fame, additionally if you finish rank 1 you win prizes.

#5 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:06 PM

For the single player and clan ladders click the tab at the top of the forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users