#2 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

Xwis Was Initially Striketeam

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts
  • XWIS Name: fir3w0rx

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:40 PM

Alt + Ctrl. Just make sure to wait for the shield to appear first otherwise you might attack your own unit :D

#3 Peachy

Peachy

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:52 PM

Thanks, I will check it out right now and if i'm not mistaken when u put engi in IFV and do this command it will repair all damage tanks automatic nearby and will go with the tanks if you sends tanks somewhere else? I think i saw it 1x in a video but not 100% sure because i can't find the video anymore

#4 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:23 PM

That's right - ctrl+alt and click the ground near a group of damaged units - it will repair all (spread your tanks apart so it can access the inner ones too)

G command shud do the same

Maybe also ctrl-shift

#5 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 04:22 PM

If what you want its repair tanks then, the best option is 

Select your tanks and Press X

Select the Ifv with the engi inside and Press G

#6 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 11 September 2015 - 04:34 PM

This command was good in yr for repair ifvs on bfs.
Pressing G while your ifv is highlighted will have it heal all nearby units

#7 Peachy

Peachy

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:17 PM

Thanks guys, it works very good, i use 2 waypoint my Engi Ifv>tanks but with button G or Ctrl Alt is much better if alot of tanks are damaged

For real quick repairing, i've change something in my Ra2 Option menu ~ Selection> Health Navigation
I assign a hotkey, when pressing button ` (Next to the number 1 button)
For example if i have 10 tanks and 6 are heavily damaged(red health bar) i only have to hit button ` 1x after i select all 10 tanks and it will only select only the damaged tanks, but you guys prob know about this option i think, if not this hotkey is very handy, it will save a lot of time

#8 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:37 PM

Real men don't repair tanks :showoff:

#9 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:49 PM

Thanks guys, it works very good, i use 2 waypoint my Engi Ifv>tanks but with button G or Ctrl Alt is much better if alot of tanks are damaged

For real quick repairing, i've change something in my Ra2 Option menu ~ Selection> Health Navigation
I assign a hotkey, when pressing button ` (Next to the number 1 button)
For example if i have 10 tanks and 6 are heavily damaged(red health bar) i only have to hit button ` 1x after i select all 10 tanks and it will only select only the damaged tanks, but you guys prob know about this option i think, if not this hotkey is very handy, it will save a lot of time

Health navigation is useful it's a standard hokey on yr but I don't think most players use it on ra2.

#10 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

Xwis Was Initially Striketeam

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts
  • XWIS Name: fir3w0rx

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:09 PM

The only time I ever used guard mode (alt + ctrl) was in 2v2 and my ally needed me to send some support tanks to him. I'd send what tanks I can and command them to 'guard' my ally's tanks. What this does is basically make your tanks do what your ally's tanks are doing (when he attacks, your support tanks attack, when he retreats, your support tanks retreat) without you having to repeatedly scroll there and manually doing it while you're busy taking care of yourself elsewhere. You only need to 'guard' one of his tanks in the group and as long as that tank doesn't die, your tanks will keep following.

Another use for guard mode is for keeping your dogs close to your engies while they're heading to your oil derricks.

#11 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:48 PM

Health navigation is useful it's a standard hokey on yr but I don't think most players use it on ra2.

It's not a default key in ra2, but I had it assigned as "`" when I was doing qm a lot.

The only time I ever used guard mode (alt + ctrl) was in 2v2 and my ally needed me to send some support tanks to him. I'd send what tanks I can and command them to 'guard' my ally's tanks. What this does is basically make your tanks do what your ally's tanks are doing (when he attacks, your support tanks attack, when he retreats, your support tanks retreat) without you having to repeatedly scroll there and manually doing it while you're busy taking care of yourself elsewhere. You only need to 'guard' one of his tanks in the group and as long as that tank doesn't die, your tanks will keep following.

Another use for guard mode is for keeping your dogs close to your engies while they're heading to your oil derricks.

Yep, good advice and I do both of these things.

#12 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 13 September 2015 - 07:58 PM

Real men don't repair tanks :showoff:

hehe :p

#13 VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 11:21 AM

Make 10 prism towers and then there's no need for this. You'll have all day to repair your tanks. 

#14 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 12:44 PM

Make 10 prism towers and then there's no need for this. You'll have all day to repair your tanks.

Attached Files

Edited by XXxPrePxX, 14 September 2015 - 12:44 PM.

#15 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 14 September 2015 - 06:17 PM

if i was that kids father, would slap him

not too hard.

with an axe

Edited by Niek, 16 September 2015 - 06:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users