#1 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:47 PM

the Admin that delete my nick Pafretard

it makes me proud that im so deep in ur low life brains the hate is real ! hate me more delete more nicks of me hahahah <3 :* its like everybody say the worst admins of all time keep it up hhahah

#2 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 08:14 PM

I don't know who you are, but your nickname is absolutely offensive. Grow up.

#3 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 08:35 PM

if this nick is realy offensive to u then umight not grown.... this game is also offensive.. its just poor insult against me but its ok ! all love me so i need also my haters !

also what about an admins (josh)  nick retardedd ? its pretty offensive to retarded ppl whats with the nick "uspymeifu" pretty offensive nicknamey not get deleted so admins can be offensive other players can be offensive only ppl some admins dont like.. thats the truth .. the truth also is some of our admins are a joke.. :)

Edited by XWISMOSTWANTED, 26 July 2015 - 08:42 PM.

#4 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:00 PM

If the admins deleted your nickname for containing "Retard" then to be consistent they should also delete retardedd.

uspymeifu is not comparable to the initial term. The R-word is offensive and hurtful to people.

#5 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:35 PM

Your nick was deleted because it was an intentional insult against another member of the community, you actually recieved a 32 day ban in the past for the exact same thing. Surely you knew this was going to happen? It was brought to my attention by the staff and all agreed your nick should be deleted.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=help&do=01&HID=32

Unsuitable Nicknames & clan names

• Unsuitable names will be deleted. These include nicknames & clan names that are profane, racist, or impersonating an XWIS admin. If your nickname is deleted you will lose any points earned on it in that month.

#6 appledrop

appledrop

cncftw buster

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 12:07 AM

Poor Zigzag. We don't make life easy do we.

#7 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:48 PM

If the admins deleted your nickname for containing "Retard" then to be consistent they should also delete retardedd.

:lollol:

but

t

r

e

u

:spam:

I don't know who you are, but your nickname is absolutely offensive. Grow up.

:happybday:

#8 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 26 August 2015 - 05:05 AM

the Admin that delete my nick Pafretard

it makes me proud that im so deep in ur low life brains the hate is real ! hate me more delete more nicks of me hahahah <3 :* its like everybody say the worst admins of all time keep it up hhahah

You want to talk about how the hate is real? You're a spitting image of it "Pafretard" what do you call that? Hate. what prep said grow the fuck up you delusional retard. LOW LIFE? You created a nickname that's specifically insulting a specific individual and you tell them to get a life? TAHA Damn.

if this nick is realy offensive to u then umight not grown.... this game is also offensive.. its just poor insult against me but its ok ! all love me so i need also my haters !

also what about an admins (josh)  nick retardedd ? its pretty offensive to retarded ppl whats with the nick "uspymeifu" pretty offensive nicknamey not get deleted so admins can be offensive other players can be offensive only ppl some admins dont like.. thats the truth .. the truth also is some of our admins are a joke.. :)

You should be grateful ADMINS donate their free time to keep this site running. "retardedd" isn't specified towards an individual. YOUR NICKNAME IS. WHAT DONT YOU GET. Don't you think if no one is agreeing with you then clearly you're wrong? 

Edited by BeHumble, 26 August 2015 - 05:06 AM.

#9 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:44 PM

LoL nub...

#10 VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Seal

• Members