#1 aRsEniCk

aRsEniCk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:12 AM

Hi guys!

Everyone's been really helpful and I'm asking for some help yet again.

I've played a few games vs the top players, mikoz, marko, marsh etc...and I often find that I never run out of cash but am still behind in tanks. I often look at my opponent and see that they have 3 WFs so I should build my third.

As a rule of thumb, generally, in most maps where there's no tech oils and some gems to start with...I stick to 6 miners and then 2nd WF and then an additional WF for every miner. This clearly isn't how it works every single time. I often find myself losing a game and end up having 12k or 15k and then think to myself that I should've made more WFs.

How is it that you guys manage your economy as sovs?! I never know how to balance my economy. 

Thanks a bunch

#2 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:15 AM

If you got too much cash you forget to build while playing

#3 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:22 AM

as soviet

5miner 2 wf

6 miner 3 wf

7/8 miner 4 wf

after 4 wf doesnt matter as much

look at this http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/177567-sekes-guide-to-miner-control-and-refinery-placement/

#4 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 22 July 2015 - 06:33 PM

as sovs I really cant say I just spam rhinos and roll in

allieds however I typically go 1-2 miners more than my opp and then depending on who im playing I use a strong griz and multi war or a tech friendly build

#5 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 23 July 2015 - 01:32 AM

as sovs vs allies use Desolators if you can not win early game. flak track 2 x 5 engineers from different sides good planned. If you are not able to put a plan. You should not play this game. Ra2 is easy to master very hard to win.

sov vs sov marsh may be right. But he is an allied player and sceptical about the Soviet power.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users