Yak

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • XWIS Name: Yak

Posted 20 July 2015 - 07:54 AM

Hi guys,

i'd like to talk with you about a very frustrating word called "BAIL / Bailer ..etc" 

actually i don't understand what does "Bail" means ?

if someone is not down for 1v1, cms, 2v2 .. etc and he is on to play like mood games or qms w/e ??

why would we call anyone who refuse to play a Bailer ?

if someone has to go !! why would we call him a bailer ??? do i have to leave my stuffs just to finish ur series !! ??

and if i did, and he asked for a re - i said i'm sorry i have to go - ok bail me !!! ()$*# pffffffffffff

it's really annoying !! 

I've played with matt like +25 1v1 games from the beginning of the month, and he still calling me a bailer !!! ? WTF is that ?

also, sometimes after playing like 6 / 7 games which lasted for more than 2 hours, you saying you have to go !! 

Auto Reply :: OMG are you going to bail !! ? ok bail me !!! what a retarded mindset !!!

i really got pissed off from this #$*#^%^ word !!

#2 ji7

ji7

New Conscript

• Duplicate account
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 08:48 AM

There's a difference between saying you "don't want to play" or "you have to go", and YOU asking me for games, then changing your mind, then changing your mind again and starting a series, then going "omg i'm done" after 1-2 games. Then coming back 10-20min later saying "ok lets finish" and then saying "ok i'm done" after 1-2 more games. You have done something like this at least 5-6 times, which is almost every time I've played you. And as far as tonight goes, you did that exact thing again. And your reason for leaving was "i'm going to go play noobs on Gameranger". So once again, you asked me for games, wasted my time, and left because you wanted to PLAY someone else. Not because you had to go or were tired of playing. 

I don't even enjoy 1v1s that much. And you're obviously crazy. 

#3 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 10:13 AM

can someone close this topic, yak says in lobby everyday that matt is his homie, so this topic makes no sense. Close it admin

#4 Yak

Yak

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • XWIS Name: Yak

Posted 20 July 2015 - 11:24 AM

There's a difference between saying you "don't want to play" or "you have to go", and YOU asking me for games, then changing your mind, then changing your mind again and starting a series, then going "omg i'm done" after 1-2 games. Then coming back 10-20min later saying "ok lets finish" and then saying "ok i'm done" after 1-2 more games. You have done something like this at least 5-6 times, which is almost every time I've played you. And as far as tonight goes, you did that exact thing again. And your reason for leaving was "i'm going to go play noobs on Gameranger". So once again, you asked me for games, wasted my time, and left because you wanted to PLAY someone else. Not because you had to go or were tired of playing. 

I don't even enjoy 1v1s that much. And you're obviously crazy. 

dude, how you don't enjoy 1v1 that much !! meanwhile you are asking me non stop for 1v1 games !!! ??

the previous 3 series we had, i finished them all without saying i'm done after couples of games, i think josh was streaming tho ..

regarding tonight, i didn't leave because i wanted to play someone else i just left because sometimes your camping drives me nuts !! makes the games 0 fun for me and that's why i stopped playing,

dude, you have to accept the fact that i'd rather 2v2 over 1v1, specially when i play vs a camper player like you where i can't find any fun inside it 

but anyway i have played with you 1v1 more than anyone else, stil you calling me non stop bailer !! ??? imafo

can someone close this topic, yak says in lobby everyday that matt is his homie, so this topic makes no sense. Close it admin

this topic has been made in order to discuss a generalized issue, not specific for matt !!

also, you are one of these retards who will call anyone a bailer even if he were playing with you for 3 hours !!!!  :closedeyes:

not only calling anyone who refuse to play more games with you a bailer, but also you message me at skype come play X 1v1, if i said no, then you say ok bail X !! what an idiot ??

and yes matt is my homie  :blush: i like the way he talk - he makes me non stop laughing  - also his way of playing is very smart specially at 2v2, despite the fact that he is annoying me with his non stop 1v1 requests, still i like this nerd  :blush:

#5 ji7

ji7

New Conscript

• Duplicate account
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 11:31 AM

You asked ME for 1v1's lol. First you asked me on skype, and then you came on ra2 and joined as obs when I was playing frank, and asked to 1v1 me after. Plz stop lying. Thx. And as I already stated, don't ask me for games if you are going to throw a tantrum and leave after every game (and then just came back in 10min to repeat the whole process). 

:nono:

And I'm really not sure what the purpose of this topic is lolz. How silly. 

Edited by ji7, 20 July 2015 - 11:33 AM.

#6 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 11:34 AM

is the Forum permbanned skinny loooking matt with his dup account (ji7) allowed again to post here ?

#7 ji7

ji7

New Conscript

• Duplicate account
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 11:43 AM

Kid you're one pathetic person. I'm 195lbs and fit as hell lolz. Suk a big fat juicy dk, a1fogger. 

#8 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 11:49 AM

dude, how you don't enjoy 1v1 that much !! meanwhile you are asking me non stop for 1v1 games !!! ??

the previous 3 series we had, i finished them all without saying i'm done after couples of games, i think josh was streaming tho ..

regarding tonight, i didn't leave because i wanted to play someone else i just left because sometimes your camping drives me nuts !! makes the games 0 fun for me and that's why i stopped playing,

dude, you have to accept the fact that i'd rather 2v2 over 1v1, specially when i play vs a camper player like you where i can't find any fun inside it 

but anyway i have played with you 1v1 more than anyone else, stil you calling me non stop bailer !! ??? imafo

this topic has been made in order to discuss a generalized issue, not specific for matt !!

also, you are one of these retards who will call anyone a bailer even if he were playing with you for 3 hours !!!!  :closedeyes:

not only calling anyone who refuse to play more games with you a bailer, but also you message me at skype come play X 1v1, if i said no, then you say ok bail X !! what an idiot ??

and yes matt is my homie  :blush: i like the way he talk - he makes me non stop laughing  - also his way of playing is very smart specially at 2v2, despite the fact that he is annoying me with his non stop 1v1 requests, still i like this nerd  :blush:

haha i never called anyone bailer, don't lie please :)

#9 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:06 PM

lol u skinny looking WURST

#10 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:20 PM

Goodbye matt.

#11 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 02:16 PM

Getting called bailer is just part of the game. It's a way people try to get others to play. Pretty annoying tbh.

#12 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts
  • XWIS Name: RaganZin

Posted 20 July 2015 - 10:12 PM

Getting called bailer is just part of the game. It's a way people try to get others to play. Pretty annoying tbh.

yeah a bailer would say that... :busted:

#13 N1geria

N1geria

Nigaz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • XWIS Name: N1geria

Posted 21 July 2015 - 08:42 PM

Kid you're one pathetic person. I'm 195lbs and fit as hell lolz. Suk a big fat juicy dk, a1fogger. 

Kid, you probably are the only person from this game that i would lay out if i saw you. You are as fake as they come. Just looking at your picture proved it all. Yak, only nerds use lingo like "bail", etc. etc. The individual you speak of his a toothpick looking nerd. It's all good my man. Just look at him trying so hard to access these forums, making duplicate accounts, going through proxies and shit lmao.

lol u skinny looking WURST

Yeah man, you've seen the kid. Holding on to his little ugly looking dog. What a geek  :showoff:

Edited by N1geria, 21 July 2015 - 08:37 PM.

#14 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 21 July 2015 - 08:46 PM

Bail is if YOU as yaris were rank1 magically in middle of the month. And tim who is rank 2 challenges you and you say no because youre going to lose.

Thats a simple example

#15 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:26 AM

u olaf?

#16 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 11:20 AM

People simply not wanting to play a ranked game is not bailing imo. What i class as bailing is someone trying to avoid players they deem to be better then themselves and playing lesser players. For example, saying 'sorry im busy' then going and playing a noob 5 mins later. Another example would be running after 1 win after agreeing to a series.

#17 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 06:36 PM

bail means when some1 like "Pakistani PAF" won 1 time then scared to Play again and spam u 24 hours and write u that he won you how good he is , avct like a complete mentaly retarded like it was his Highlight of his day.. lol

and the mostmost sad Thing is they let such scam ppl into europe ):

Edited by XWISMOSTWANTED, 22 July 2015 - 06:37 PM.

#18 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:16 PM

bail means when some1 like "Pakistani PAF" won 1 time then scared to Play again and spam u 24 hours and write u that he won you how good he is , avct like a complete mentaly retarded like it was his Highlight of his day.. lol
and the mostmost sad Thing is they let such scam ppl into europe ):

Turn your maphack off than we can re :), haha I would cry on strike forums as well if I lost with cheats on, hhhhhhhh

Edited by mzjpk, 22 July 2015 - 07:17 PM.

#19 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:20 PM

bail more Pakistani paf ! :bye1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users