Papaelbo

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • XWIS Name: PapaElbo

Posted 18 July 2015 - 09:00 PM

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can help. I have a couple of nicks missing from my Game Account that are registered to my C&C:TFD serial. I have only one serial that I have used since 2007 (or there abouts!):

1.    PapaElbo

Last Online 22:03 04-06-2012 (3.1 years ago) Created 12:51 12-09-2011 (3.8 years ago)

2.    AceR1mmer

Last Online 22:07 04-06-2012 (3.1 years ago) Created 12:52 12-09-2011 (3.8 years ago)

I have a screenshot of the game account page with the password for all my nicks on it. The "last online" dates are the same; so they haven't been used by anyone else. I still have access to 4 other nicks using the same password.

When I try to login using one of the above nicks, there is an XWIS message pop-up in Renegade that says "Error: Nick Deleted". I haven't deleted it and I tried creating it through Game Account again and it says it is "already registered".

PapaElbo is my main nick for all C&C games so would appreciate if this could be relinked to my account. AceR1mmer was just a joke account so not too bothered about that but would appreciate if it could be recovered too.

Thanks for the help.

#2 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 18 July 2015 - 09:08 PM

The nicks had been deleted somehow or other. Ive just undeleted them. Have fun :)

#3 Papaelbo

Papaelbo

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • XWIS Name: PapaElbo

Posted 18 July 2015 - 09:27 PM

Thanks for the quick response ZiGZaG. Confirmed both now work.

Cheers.

#4 NahinStar

NahinStar

Command3r

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Makyura

Posted 19 July 2015 - 01:07 AM

ZigZag how does the delete system work? As in how many days idle does a nick have to be for it to be deleted? Ive lost multiple nicks and clans lol. 

#5 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 19 July 2015 - 01:24 AM

ZigZag how does the delete system work? As in how many days idle does a nick have to be for it to be deleted? Ive lost multiple nicks and clans lol. 

Im not entirely sure to be honest

#6 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 02:22 AM

I think when Olaf announced old nicks would be deleted it was if they were unactive for 5 years, but I'm somewhat pulling that number out of my ass.

#7 NahinStar

NahinStar

Command3r

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Makyura

Posted 19 July 2015 - 07:14 AM

Im not entirely sure to be honest

I think when Olaf announced old nicks would be deleted it was if they were unactive for 5 years, but I'm somewhat pulling that number out of my ass.

I see

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users