#1 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 01:40 AM

Hello, 

i bought cnc ultimate collection, but i cant make new red alert 2 game account with the serial, i only used the serial for the game Renegade, but that renegade nick is added to my exsisting game account.

I bought it so a friend of mine could also make a game account, but  he tried it yesterday and it says the serial is already in use, while i only used it to make a nick for the game renegade.

The command and conquer ultimate collection is all the 17 games in 1, so my friend should be able to make a new game account with the serial, wich i only used for renegade.

Hope you can help me out here, or i bought the cnc collection box( 15 dollars)  just to play renegade, wich wasnt my intention.

#2 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:41 AM

A serial from the xwis supported games can only be registered to one game account regardless of what game it is for.

The ra2, yuris and TS serials in the pack should also work tho.

#3 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 02:52 AM

yes, i get what you mean, i could of just made a new game account all togethr with the new serial from the start, but i added the new serial to my EXisting game account by mistake, so theres 2 ra2 serials now on 1 game account?

the serial you get on c&C ultimate collection edition is 1 serial for all the 17 games.

#4 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:17 PM

A serial from the xwis supported games can only be registered to one game account regardless of what game it is for.

The ra2, yuris and TS serials in the pack should also work tho.

there isnt different kind of serials in the pack, its 1 serial wich is supposed to be for all the games, but the game account system doesnt know of this yet i guess, so it goes wrong, from all the games you can only add serial for 1 game, then then serial dont work for all the other games, whilst its supposed to work like that, or else they would give you 17 different serials.

http://www.bol.com/nl/p/command-conquer-the-ultimate-collection-downloadcode/1004004013009884/

i bought this 15 euro  for nothing now, i only have renegade now, wich i played like 1 hour, just wanted to see how it was like again since i played that a bit when it came out 13 years ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users