9 replies to this topic

#1 dannyw

dannyw

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 04:14 PM

I was playing Mount Olympus with exiztenz and IcemanHH and suddenly our units have attacked our basses. For example, I had 4 planes and my planes attacked my battle lab.

This happened to all of us except thodhoras.

Please investigate and ban this cheater so we can have fun in a good game.

Attached Thumbnails

• 3.png
  • 2.png
  • 1.png

Attached Files

#2 dastex25

dastex25

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 04:26 PM

I did everything the op describes and im very sorry . Here is another post where i expressed my apologies   http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/182023-absolutely-crazy-experience-he-controlled-my-own-units/#entry1578979

Edited by dastex25, 02 July 2015 - 02:01 AM.

#3 dannyw

dannyw

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:34 PM

I banned (by  posting here) a few players, so if you won't stop cheating maybe you will get banned too.

Just be carefull, another 2 complaigns will reveal you as a cheater, so stop cheating and let's have a good nice game, that's all I wanned.

Just post your sync files if you have nothing to hide.

Please post the sync files, they are in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Alert 2\"  or  "C:\Program Files\Red Alert 2\Red Alert 2.exe"   if you're using the 32 bits version of windows.

Don't be afraid, just post the sync files.

#4 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:18 PM

I banned (by  posting here) a few players, so if you won't stop cheating maybe you will get banned too.

Just be carefull, another 2 complaigns will reveal you as a cheater, so stop cheating and let's have a good nice game, that's all I wanned.

Just post your sync files if you have nothing to hide.

Please post the sync files, they are in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Alert 2\"  or  "C:\Program Files\Red Alert 2\Red Alert 2.exe"   if you're using the 32 bits version of windows.

Don't be afraid, just post the sync files.

Sync files only appear if there is a reconnection error..

#5 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:43 PM

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/182023-absolutely-crazy-experience-he-controlled-my-own-units/#entry1578979 - same guy from a very credible source.

#6 dastex25

dastex25

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:08 AM

I did everything the op describes and im very sorry . Here is another post where i expressed my apologies   http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/182023-absolutely-crazy-experience-he-controlled-my-own-units/#entry1578979

#7 dastex25

dastex25

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 04:24 AM

I thought of sending the code to the strike team guys but that wouldnt make sense cause then it could leak and mess everything up

#8 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:47 PM

Proven in another report

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/182029-tlrlvirl2-maphack-control-units-all-unit-cheat/#entry1579056

#9 dannyw

dannyw

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 01:44 PM

And that's all? Only 8 days ban?

Excuse me, I think I'm gonna go cheat too... if you catch me I'm only gonna get 8 days of ban, It's fair enough. And that's... only if you catch me.

I'm just kidding, I won't cheat and I don't even know how to cheat but, please... ban him alot more time.

8 days of ban is nothing... he will continue cheating...

Anyway, thanks all of you who participate on this topic to ban this f*****& cheater!

#10 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 03 July 2015 - 02:08 PM

And that's all? Only 8 days ban?

Excuse me, I think I'm gonna go cheat too... if you catch me I'm only gonna get 8 days of ban, It's fair enough. And that's... only if you catch me.

I'm just kidding, I won't cheat and I don't even know how to cheat but, please... ban him alot more time.

8 days of ban is nothing... he will continue cheating...

Anyway, thanks all of you who participate on this topic to ban this f*****& cheater!

there are checks and balances required for cheaters, it use to be cheating in ffgs was not bannable but that has since been changed.

this particular person will be watched closely by the staff for reasons we wont get into to.

I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention however and go out there and enjoy the prize invasion! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users