18 replies to this topic

#1 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:50 AM

quitin in game.jpg I asked this guy for cms and when we started, he quited in beginning. Admins can you warn this guy? http://xwis.net/ra2/games/17185/ here is the game which he quited

Edited by mzjpk, 30 June 2015 - 07:53 AM.

#2 appledrop

appledrop

cncftw buster

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 08:04 AM

Yes I quit in the beginning. I didn't want to play this game at all. He was harassing myself and everyone else all night about cm points. I ignored him and somehow he got through that. Constant paging because he said "tonight is last night before reset". I don't know anything about cm points. never won a clan match and I think I am the only one in my clan as the other two members haven't been on in months. I gave in to this guy because he seemed sad and really wanted cm points. SO I quit and he says he is going get me banned for quitting because he knows the admins very well. I have no idea what I did wrong. Is surrendering against the rules??????? I will try to ignore him again. Please ask him to stop harassing people for cm points.   

#3 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 08:08 AM

Yes I quit in the beginning. I didn't want to play this game at all. He was harassing myself and everyone else all night about cm points. I ignored him and somehow he got through that. Constant paging because he said "tonight is last night before reset". I don't know anything about cm points. never won a clan match and I think I am the only one in my clan as the other two members haven't been on in months. I gave in to this guy because he seemed sad and really wanted cm points. SO I quit and he says he is going get me banned for quitting because he knows the admins very well. I have no idea what I did wrong. Is surrendering against the rules??????? I will try to ignore him again. Please ask him to stop harassing people for cm points.

i didn't say i was going to get you banned, i said you might get banned, what i said is that admins should warn you for quiting that's all. If you don't wanna play ranked games, at least don't play ranked then. I only ask you for cms and you said ok, the problem started when you quited, stop trying to look like inocent now k? You realised you did something wrong, don't do it again.

Edited by mzjpk, 30 June 2015 - 08:11 AM.

#4 appledrop

appledrop

cncftw buster

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 08:13 AM

Dude, you were harassing me all night. I bet you PM'd me 30 times. I only played the game so you would go away. Clearly that back fired. You know you are much better player than me. Why are you nagging me to play anyway? Leave me alone please.

#5 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 08:18 AM

Dude, you were harassing me all night. I bet you PM'd me 30 times. I only played the game so you would go away. Clearly that back fired. You know you are much better player than me. Why are you nagging me to play anyway? Leave me alone please.

You are known for calling players "cheater", everytime they win you, only reason i asked you for cms is because there is no other games on, and since you were online, i asked you for games, you could have said no, instead you said ok and joined me, it's your problem

#6 appledrop

appledrop

cncftw buster

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:24 AM

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/insanity

Edited by appledrop, 30 June 2015 - 09:29 AM.

#7 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:50 PM

quitting one game is illegal, I think not. appledrop nothing to worry about, next time he mass pages you asking for qm use /ignore feature, if he continues to switch nicks, take a screen shot that will stop.

no paf he will not be warned or banned ect for quitting one match. im sure you did constantly page the lobby and personal pm people for cm matches. he didn't feed you points, he probably just wanted you to leave him alone, he is a ffg player.

#8 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:11 PM

He can quit as many games as he likes...If he doesn't want to play, he doesn't have to. No-one does...

#9 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 03:27 AM

i myself made a topic about pinoysf quitting on me 5 times in a row in qm, were i asked if the guy could get a warning.

if someone quit on you 1 time it isnt rly a reason to ask for a warning imho.

#10 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 02:14 PM

appledrop your a retard, you were calling me cheater all night because i beat you lol, saying i have a build tanks fast hack, you play like you just got the game this week.

#11 appledrop

appledrop

cncftw buster

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 05:16 AM

Dark,

What does that have to do with this topic. Please categorize your random pointless insults so that they considered somewhat relevant.   I called you a cheater because like many long time players you know how and when and to whom to cheat in a way as not to get caught. You are the kind of player that would never cheat in a rated game or against a player that knew what to report but you would cheat a "noob" like me because you know you can get away with it. Doesn't matter anyway right. 

example: I don't know how you were able to blow a hole in the bridge on Mayday using only a single prism tank. I even went back in skirmish and tried it with many prisms and I wasn't able to damage it at all.

Oh Well.

#12 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 10:55 AM

Dark doenst cheat apple,when a player is faster better and knows the maps  that doesnt mean some1 cheats.

Learn the game before u say some 1 cheats.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

#13 appledrop

appledrop

cncftw buster

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:38 PM

Typical long time player random pointless response.

#14 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:08 AM

apledrop uthe worst Player on this game :bye1:

#15 appledrop

appledrop

cncftw buster

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:19 AM

apledrop uthe worst Player on this game :bye1:

I know. My play is almost as bad as your speech. Please give the next person a turn to use your village's router in whatever Eastern European clown village that you live in, Pafisback. And stop spamming me in the lobby. I have never met your sister and I do not want to know her.

#16 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:49 AM

ur jokes are the same as you as a Player lol... :lollol:

#17 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 06:51 AM

I know. My play is almost as bad as your speech. Please give the next person a turn to use your village's router in whatever Eastern European clown village that you live in, Pafisback. And stop spamming me in the lobby. I have never met your sister and I do not want to know her.

Typical long time player random pointless response.

#18 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:40 PM

wow, 

Dark,

What does that have to do with this topic. Please categorize your random pointless insults so that they considered somewhat relevant.   I called you a cheater because like many long time players you know how and when and to whom to cheat in a way as not to get caught. You are the kind of player that would never cheat in a rated game or against a player that knew what to report but you would cheat a "noob" like me because you know you can get away with it. Doesn't matter anyway right. 

example: I don't know how you were able to blow a hole in the bridge on Mayday using only a single prism tank. I even went back in skirmish and tried it with many prisms and I wasn't able to damage it at all.

Oh Well.

because i have a trainer its called, prismakillbridgetrainer. ( i didnt even play you on mayday it was mount olympus )

the price for worst player all the time goes to you apledrop, your the best at being the worst player, everyone agrees!. congrats!

#19 appledrop

appledrop

cncftw buster

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:07 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv5x-HWXiKg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users