6 replies to this topic

#1 Siegeiraq

Siegeiraq

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:01 PM

I had a wash game yesterday vs Wildcat34. Today when I got on I got a page from the XWIS admin about giving a freewin. Wildcat34 was the one who disconnected. I waiting in the lobby afterwards and he didn't come back online. I don't think either player had won yet and I don't think he deliberately disconnected as we played a game just before it that went fine. So why am I suppose to give a freewin?

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
7734 arbi.pngalazlam RE   arbi.pngwildcat34 RE   06:29 South Pacific 23:57 13-06-2015 46   S P
alazlam killed bought left captured
units 17 28 11   
buildings 10 15 13 3  
infantry 34 38 8  
planes 0 3 0  
wildcat34 killed bought left captured  
units 16 24 4  
buildings 0 26 18 4  
infantry 28 39 3  
planes 0 3 0

Edited by Siegeiraq, 14 June 2015 - 09:09 PM.

#2 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:09 PM

What exactly is the message?

When a game ends in wash i believe both players are automatically sent a page telling them to arrange a freewin. If both players are happy and believe the wash was not intentional and no cheat report has been made then they can leave it there. However, if it is a specific page resulting from a cheat report then you must honour that decision and give a freewin.

You should be able to delete the message telling you to give a freewin every time you enter the lobby on your game account. http://xwis.net/game-account/

#3 Siegeiraq

Siegeiraq

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:12 PM

This is the message "Your game against wildcat34 ended in wash. You must arrange a free win IMMEDIATELY after the game. If you were the player that was losing or caused the disconnection and you do not give the free win your points may be reset to ZERO!"

Sorry, first time go around with this for me and I don't want to get in trouble for something. I can't really agree to anything with him since I haven't seen him online since.

#4 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:19 PM

Don't worry about it.

"if you were the player losing or caused the disconnection"

Neither of these apply to you. This is an automatic message sent out to every player involved in a washed game. Simply delete the message on your game account, it is sent out in case somebody has done it deliberately and/or one player had a clear advantage.

Edited by hardman, 14 June 2015 - 09:36 PM.

#5 Siegeiraq

Siegeiraq

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:20 PM

Okay thank you. Sorry for the bother. 

#6 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 24 June 2015 - 02:29 AM

I had a wash game yesterday vs Wildcat34. Today when I got on I got a page from the XWIS admin about giving a freewin. Wildcat34 was the one who disconnected. I waiting in the lobby afterwards and he didn't come back online. I don't think either player had won yet and I don't think he deliberately disconnected as we played a game just before it that went fine. So why am I suppose to give a freewin?

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
7734 arbi.pngalazlam RE   arbi.pngwildcat34 RE   06:29 South Pacific 23:57 13-06-2015 46   S P
alazlam killed bought left captured
units 17 28 11   
buildings 10 15 13 3  
infantry 34 38 8  
planes 0 3 0  
wildcat34 killed bought left captured  
units 16 24 4  
buildings 0 26 18 4  
infantry 28 39 3  
planes 0 3 0

He did not come back online maybe he had a family and to took care about business?

This is the message "Your game against wildcat34 ended in wash. You must arrange a free win IMMEDIATELY after the game. If you were the player that was losing or caused the disconnection and you do not give the free win your points may be reset to ZERO!"

Sorry, first time go around with this for me and I don't want to get in trouble for something. I can't really agree to anything with him since I haven't seen him online since.

I agree,

that message is pretty disturbing,

like you are a criminal    

:busted:

Don't worry about it.

Howg!!   :rizla:

Just delete it LOL

This is an automatic message sent out to every player involved in a washed game. 

Could we change the system?

#7 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:38 PM

Could we change the system?

Is it really that much trouble to delete the message? Takes a matter of seconds and shouldn't be happening too often anyway ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users