Photo

Bodybuilding competition Yak vs Matt vs Latof

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Poll: Bodybuilding Competition

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Bodybuilding Competition

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 10 June 2015 - 12:20 AM

as long as you stay active you don't need an hour at the gym a day imo

I'm not going to try out for the mr. universe show and I still manage to keep decent arm and ab definition could be genetics but I chalk it up to stay active, running when I can and going out of my way to take stairs or carrying things I could easily push

idk though im not a work out buff

#27 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 08:26 AM

REALLY? you couldve fooled me

#28 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:52 PM

REALLY? you couldve fooled me

love your sarcasm all the time, did someone hurt you?

it's not your fault.

#29 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:49 PM

Why is this macho man contest in the red alert 2 section

#30 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 08:16 PM

One of the macho men has a potty mouth and perm forum ban

#31 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:30 PM

love your sarcasm all the time, did someone hurt you?

it's not your fault.

sarcasm is good vs admins because if you just call them a fucking idiot, like you are, they'll ban you

D O E

O
E

Edited by DylHole, 10 June 2015 - 09:30 PM.

#32 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:40 PM

sarcasm is good vs admins because if you just call them a fucking idiot, like you are, they'll ban you

D O E

O
E

yep

#33 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 10:11 PM

matt you really look a pussy bro, better apply for a transgen treatment asap

#34 NooBSiii

NooBSiii

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 10:57 PM

you're both small

#35 Wiganfc

Wiganfc

-AuF- Founder & Leader

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts
  • XWIS Name: Wiganfc

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:18 PM

Lol such a big mouth and you can't even execute the exercise properly. Take less weight if you can't lift it the right way :D (Stop cheating by using other parts of your body).

Post a video of you bicep curling 34 kg's, then come back and show me a perfect rigid curl, with no body movement. In fact, post a video of you bicep curling 24's and I will be impressed.. The actual dumb bell at 34kg, is so big it doesn't even fit to the side of your body. I actually only did 34's because I'm arrogant and outrageously strong in the gym. I never normally curl that weight, it's not productive to training properly.

I bet you couldn't even curl your keyboard you absolute bell end! 

#36 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:21 PM

Post a video of you bicep curling 34 kg's, then come back and show me a perfect rigid curl, with no body movement. In fact, post a video of you bicep curling 24's and I will be impressed.. The actual dumb bell at 34kg, is so big it doesn't even fit to the side of your body. I actually only did 34's because I'm arrogant and outrageously strong in the gym. I never normally curl that weight, it's not productive to training properly.

Dave 1. St Troll 0

#37 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:16 PM

Dave > all. (except me)  :showoff:

#38 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:14 AM

Doesn't matter how much puffy your muscles are, you still look a sandnigger.
and go easy on steroids plz, you may have heart problems at the age of 40

Edited by BornL33T, 15 June 2015 - 12:14 AM.

#39 DaNz

DaNz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • XWIS Name: WestNZ

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:21 AM

lol 

#40 Yak

Yak

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • XWIS Name: Yak

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:04 AM

imafo, lifting 34kg bicep curling is not a big deal tho, i already lift 80 lbs bicep curling

I have a free gym membership, think ive used it twice, so boo yah.

waste of energy and so boring to do

as long as you stay active you don't need an hour at the gym a day imo

I'm not going to try out for the mr. universe show and I still manage to keep decent arm and ab definition could be genetics but I chalk it up to stay active, running when I can and going out of my way to take stairs or carrying things I could easily push

that's not true at all !!

Why is this macho man contest in the red alert 2 section

ready the whole post then comment, what an idiot

you're both small

i bit that you are smaller.

excuse me, are you talking to me ? 

#41 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:44 AM

i can see by the way you bragging about the ammount of kilos you BICEP CURL that your not  seriously into working out lol.

You dont measure how strong you are by measuring the bicep curl LOL, whats your deadlift? squat? benchpress? Those numbers would say more then a god damn BICEP CURL.

#42 Wiganfc

Wiganfc

-AuF- Founder & Leader

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 03:33 PM

i can see by the way you bragging about the ammount of kilos you BICEP CURL that your not  seriously into working out lol.

You dont measure how strong you are by measuring the bicep curl LOL, whats your deadlift? squat? benchpress? Those numbers would say more then a god damn BICEP CURL.

This ladies and gentle is an example of a real-life nerd. Probably one of those that eats microwave meals and wanks into a sock. 

But, let's take it as a serious bit of criticism & answer it properly. 

Bicep curling is a measure of strength..... of your arm / bicep. A tricep push down is a measure of a your strength on your tricep muscle. Bench press is a measure of strenght on your chest / pectoral muscles and so on. Unless you're competing on stage with muscle heads for Miami Pro or IBF it will be absolutely the case that you have stronger muscles than other. 

Also, what you don't take into consideration is the type of training vs body weight. For example; some people might train at HIT and do more reps per set, hard gainers might choose to try and bicep curl 34kg's and get no-where near ;)

I bench about 135kg for 4 reps, that's about the weight of your skinny family stuck to a bar. 

#43 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:02 PM

Dude fuck this topic. Serious body building is just terrible for you mentally - contributing to ego. You become so self absorbed and always conscientious of your bis tris chest etc. until it's constant and always on your mind.
Then you have this sense of empowerment bc you can curl x amount of weight and the majority can't. Cheers to you
Oh and Wigan I'm not a nerd who eats microwave meals (this statement in itself really shows your true colors). I've trained in kickboxing for 3 years, Muay Thai for two years, Brazilian jiu-jitsu for a year. Many many hours doing crossfit. I've lifted on and off for 3 years. I have extended knowledge in lifting and how to lift. As well as nutrition..just saying before you make another condescending remark. I also remember whomping you every time I played vs you. Especially AvA..sorry my ego is talking now ;)

PS - Nerds rule the world

Edited by BeHumble, 02 July 2015 - 06:08 PM.

#44 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:13 PM

This ladies and gentle is an example of a real-life nerd. Probably one of those that eats microwave meals and wanks into a sock. 

But, let's take it as a serious bit of criticism & answer it properly. 

Bicep curling is a measure of strength..... of your arm / bicep. A tricep push down is a measure of a your strength on your tricep muscle. Bench press is a measure of strenght on your chest / pectoral muscles and so on. Unless you're competing on stage with muscle heads for Miami Pro or IBF it will be absolutely the case that you have stronger muscles than other. 

Also, what you don't take into consideration is the type of training vs body weight. For example; some people might train at HIT and do more reps per set, hard gainers might choose to try and bicep curl 34kg's and get no-where near ;)

I bench about 135kg for 4 reps, that's about the weight of your skinny family stuck to a bar. 

I didnt mean to offend you, all i said was i dont see a ammount of kilos you can bicep curl as a good indication of how strong you are, sure it says something of the strength of your arm, i just think i see it like that because i dont really see people asking eacother how much they bicep curl, usually the things ive noted earlier, the dl, squat, bp, military press, the compounds.

Sorry if i pissed of off wigan, i didnt mean to say anything offending, and i dont eat microwave foods and im def not skinny :) i take my diet pretty serieus, i  mainly eat rice for carbs and chicken and beef for proteins, nuts for fats.

i benchpress 8x100 so  your way stronger then me wigan, i wouldnt do 135 x4, max i did was 132.5kg 1 time, when i weight 92kg myself.

#45 Yak

Yak

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • XWIS Name: Yak

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:43 PM

On the behave of matt :: 

he says :

"""wiganfc: you keep talking about how you lift etc, BUT LOOK AT YOUR PICS LOL. YOU ARE TINY. You can say you bench 600lbs, but you're still small? LOL. Do you actually walk into your gym, look around, and think to yourself that you're swoll? You are delusional son. Skinny guys with bad form trying to lift weight that is too heavy for them (still light weight), and then acting like they are swoll. DELUSIONAL. And by the way. Like come on lol. Stop tryin to talk about how much you lift when you're tiny. You look fucking stupid."""

"""Behumble: You're the kid that used to brag about knowing kung fu, right? Bragging about how you can whoop someone's ass with kung fu? LoLz. So basically, you're just some nerd that watches kung fu movies over and over and does not work out at all? You're awesome. And your post makes zero sense. Having a hobby that takes 1hour hour 5-6 days a week does not translate into an obsession. Are the people who just run in the morning obsessed with their cardivascular health? Lol. I'm sure you sit on your fat ass watching tv much longer than that.""

#46 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:46 PM

Dude fuck this topic. Serious body building is just terrible for you mentally - contributing to ego. You become so self absorbed and always conscientious of your bis tris chest etc. until it's constant and always on your mind.
Then you have this sense of empowerment bc you can curl x amount of weight and the majority can't. Cheers to you
Oh and Wigan I'm not a nerd who eats microwave meals (this statement in itself really shows your true colors). I've trained in kickboxing for 3 years, Muay Thai for two years, Brazilian jiu-jitsu for a year. Many many hours doing crossfit. I've lifted on and off for 3 years. I have extended knowledge in lifting and how to lift. As well as nutrition..just saying before you make another condescending remark. I also remember whomping you every time I played vs you. Especially AvA..sorry my ego is talking now ;)

PS - Nerds rule the world

:wub:

I think there's a lot to this point, but this is not the topic to go into it.

I'm out before I get my ass kicked by these guys.

PEACE :D

#47 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:20 PM

Cmon ladies.

#48 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:33 PM

:wub:

I think there's a lot to this point, but this is not the topic to go into it.

I'm out before I get my ass kicked by these guys.

PEACE :D

Nahh let's go

Edited by BeHumble, 02 July 2015 - 10:34 PM.

#49 Wiganfc

Wiganfc

-AuF- Founder & Leader

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:21 AM

I didnt mean to offend you, all i said was i dont see a ammount of kilos you can bicep curl as a good indication of how strong you are, sure it says something of the strength of your arm, i just think i see it like that because i dont really see people asking eacother how much they bicep curl, usually the things ive noted earlier, the dl, squat, bp, military press, the compounds.

Sorry if i pissed of off wigan, i didnt mean to say anything offending, and i dont eat microwave foods and im def not skinny :) i take my diet pretty serieus, i  mainly eat rice for carbs and chicken and beef for proteins, nuts for fats.

i benchpress 8x100 so  your way stronger then me wigan, i wouldnt do 135 x4, max i did was 132.5kg 1 time, when i weight 92kg myself.

I'd say diet is probably 70% and gym work 30% so I'm with you with diet being important. 

I personally think it's not really how much you lift, so long as you push your muscles and effectively break the muscle it will grow and repair back stronger. I also weigh around the same, at the last weigh I was 93.4kg. I'd uite like to get to 95kg, around 15stone with as little body fat as possible. 

That's the reason I don't need to answer Matt, who if he walked down a street without looking, would fall down a grid

#50 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:09 AM

how much can you calf raise?

Edited by DylHole, 03 July 2015 - 09:09 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users