15 replies to this topic

#1 brekurass

brekurass

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:29 AM

hi just wondering if its still a lobby ban for impersonating ?paff at it in lobby doing it to every one..me and PlzPickme were getting harassed by him as in ss ..I didn't say nothing and plzpickme didn't say he was gay but our nicks are been impersonated?thanks

Attached Thumbnails

• paff.jpg

Edited by brekurass, 29 May 2015 - 09:29 AM.

#2 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:37 AM

hi just wondering if its still a lobby ban for impersonating ?paff at it in lobby doing it to every one..me and PlzPickme were getting harassed by him as in ss ..I didn't say nothing and plzpickme didn't say he was gay but our nicks are been impersonated?thanks

plzpickme did not get harasssed, he was making smileys after i did that, he had no issues with that, was only meant as a JOKE, calm down. He's one of my old mates, and I did not do it to everyones nick, stop making things up. You must be borred right now, and making an issue out of no where, Relax! There are lots people here who really do harressing, but do u see any topics against them ? No because people dont care about what they say about them, they are nothin but words, I could have a very good case by making a lot SS of people who really do harresing but do you see  i make them? No Because I don't care, its internet. Take a deep breath mate and move on

Edited by mzjpk, 29 May 2015 - 09:46 AM.

#3 brekurass

brekurass

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:58 AM

so you admit you impersonated..i didn't like it and you cant talk for joni but thanks for the admission

#4 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:12 AM

so you admit you impersonated..i didn't like it and you cant talk for joni but thanks for the admission

if you didnt like it, I apologise, won't happen again, I apologise, sorry. I went in lobby and paged him sorry and instead of resolving the problem peacefully, he ignores, I done my half to make it good again for you if it can make you feel better. If an apology is not enough for you, than I don't know, 

Edited by mzjpk, 29 May 2015 - 10:33 AM.

#5 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:26 AM

No Because I don't care, its internet. Take a deep breath mate and move on

It is not the internet it is you.

#6 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:38 PM

XWISAdmin enforced the lobby ban for impersonation.

let the little things go, everyone is so damn ban hungry lately.

Paf stop doing whatever it is your doing.

#7 Sean3z

Sean3z

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1740 posts
  • XWIS Name: sean3z

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:58 PM

XWISAdmin will return tonight or tomorrow morning depending on your timezone.

#8 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:29 PM

XWISAdmin will return tonight or tomorrow morning depending on your timezone.

thanks sean, me and Jason talked about that the other day.

#9 brekurass

brekurass

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:13 PM

no I not ban hungry..i ignored him and he jumped on like 10 nicks to harass me..i don't even no him and he doing it to me..i thought it was ban able  in lobby but my mistake .at least we all no now its aloud

#10 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:22 PM

Dude, You gotta be kidding me! These kids be kids everytime.

I guess you kids live in a cave where noone swears. and in case someone do would you call ST to handle the situation?

#11 brekurass

brekurass

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:46 PM

dude look at my profile and then call me a kid..didn't make post for you to come and be disrespectful and to be called a kid when im  old enough to be your dad son..and by the looks of you your granddad ..I don't jump on ra2 for the disrespect from clowns like you and paff,I come on to play ra2 ..not to put up with snot nose kids like yourself.grow up

Edited by brekurass, 29 May 2015 - 11:50 PM.

#12 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:51 PM

no I not ban hungry..i ignored him and he jumped on like 10 nicks to harass me..i don't even no him and he doing it to me..i thought it was ban able  in lobby but my mistake .at least we all no now its aloud

Do you have ss of him continuing to change nicks to continue to harass you in lobby?

This post wasn't intended to post harassment to my thought, but to more ask if impersonation was illegal. Constant harassment after initially ignoring a nick i would try to take some sort of action upon staff approval

#13 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:22 AM

Do you have ss of him continuing to change nicks to continue to harass you in lobby? This post wasn't intended to post harassment to my thought, but to more ask if impersonation was illegal. Constant harassment after initially ignoring a nick i would try to take some sort of action upon staff approval

I went on 1 other  nick to say sorry to him is this called harassment?

dude look at my profile and then call me a kid..didn't make post for you to come and be disrespectful and to be called a kid when im  old enough to be your dad son..and by the looks of you your granddad ..I don't jump on ra2 for the disrespect from clowns like you and paff,I come on to play ra2 ..not to put up with snot nose kids like yourself.grow up

No need to go personal over a video game, calm down. Nothing bad happened, as I have already said sorry and ur not accepting it, is that my problem? Your lame dude

Edited by mzjpk, 30 May 2015 - 12:22 AM.

#14 brekurass

brekurass

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:25 AM

no I was playing non stop with mates and he was pming me hard while I was in game(only time to ignore not ss) and in lobby when game ended until I made another game(in the span of a few seconds)..didn't think to get the ss's as I thought impersonating was a warning/lobby ban on its own. I don't have ss running all the time ,I only started it up for that one ss and cant take time to ss while we playing sets as its so hard to get games at the time I am on (been from nz) that I didn't want to hold up m8s..i don't care if he gets a ban ..just want him to stop as every one knows what paff is like and I don't want to be apart of his little hate group .as you can see from his above comment he is still doing it here on st..i will be running ss from now on just for him because he can not help him self as you can see..and he even admits it that he changed nicks in his last comment that he changed nicks to pm me after I put him on ignore  :/

Edited by brekurass, 30 May 2015 - 12:35 AM.

#15 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:38 AM

no I was playing non stop with mates and he was pming me hard while I was in game(only time to ignore not ss) and in lobby when game ended until I made another game(in the span of a few seconds)..didn't think to get the ss's as I thought impersonating was a warning/lobby ban on its own. I don't have ss running all the time ,I only started it up for that one ss and cant take time to ss while we playing sets as its so hard to get games at the time I am on (been from nz) that I didn't want to hold up m8s..i don't care if he gets a ban ..just want him to stop as every one knows what paff is like and I don't want to be apart of his little hate group .as you can see from his above comment he is still doing it here on st..i will be running ss from now on just for him because he can not help him self as you can see

How am I harassing you in this topic or in lobby? is saying sorry  harassing? I could give you some examples of you harassing me, saying im a "snot noze kid" as you stated earlier in this topic, and accusing me for having a "little group hate", 

#16 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:53 AM

Topic is over. Alan just take ss if it continues, paf stop doing this especially if they are bothered enough to ignore you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users