ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 24 May 2015 - 09:04 PM

stop posting in reports.

Points are generally awarded to the last player connected to the server, however in this instance you can see im the last player connected to the server or my ss's of you are victorious wouldnt be there. 

#3 Jev

Jev

Captain

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1024 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:11 AM

So tell all, What is the difference between this report and the countless reports that I, and many others, have made where admin replies are "POINTS WERE EXCHANGED" Ravieoo1, padi0006, terplots to name but a few.

#4 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 25 May 2015 - 01:39 PM

So tell all, What is the difference between this report and the countless reports that I, and many others, have made where admin replies are "POINTS WERE EXCHANGED" Ravieoo1, padi0006, terplots to name but a few.

in those games pts where exchanged to last one connected to the server, which is generally the person who is making the report.

he d/ced sure but he d/ced for the loss, just a pain to wait it out. in this case however pts where not awarded to the last one connected (Jason) as per auto ss you can see is still connected. I've been hesitant about proven the particular report so far because i'm digging into history of this player more than anything.

if you want to discuss this further jev, feel free to PM your thoughts on it, i'd rather the conversation be private for the time being.

#5 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 04:37 PM

@Jev this isbecause he is an admin and his "ego" cant let it go some1 dc the "admin" so he is the admin and tat has to bego proven...

in my last Report in the xgs u clearly see Opponent build presiz.. yet his Point is he dont know how i recorded 2 games in 1 xgs file and ist not can be proven lol like it matters that there is 2-3 or games in 1xgs file....

ist only power abuse and they like u or not thats how it is nowdays there is no more real admins around like it used to be....

#6 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:19 PM

@Jev this isbecause he is an admin and his "ego" cant let it go some1 dc the "admin" so he is the admin and tat has to bego proven...   in my last Report in the xgs u clearly see Opponent build presiz.. yet his Point is he dont know how i recorded 2 games in 1 xgs file and ist not can be proven lol like it matters that there is 2-3 or games in 1xgs file....   ist only power abuse and they like u or not thats how it is nowdays there is no more real admins around like it used to be....

Have you been educated on how to mark reports? No.

There is no power abuse. I've awarded free wins to players in my situation before.

We are not allowed to accept corrupt XGS files. It's standard policy. As I've said before I dont make the rules, I merely enforce them. I might also add im not the one analyzing it and i wont have any say on the verdict, otherwise i would have just banned him, that would have been power abuse ;), and if i was going to abuse power, lets be honest.. do you honestly think you would still be here?

There will always be those who cry power abuse blah blah blah. Just kinda funny it's from a fogger who's opinion is worth less than dirt on these forums.

#7 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:28 PM

@Jev this isbecause he is an admin and his "ego" cant let it go some1 dc the "admin" so he is the admin and tat has to bego proven...

in my last Report in the xgs u clearly see Opponent build presiz.. yet his Point is he dont know how i recorded 2 games in 1 xgs file and ist not can be proven lol like it matters that there is 2-3 or games in 1xgs file....

ist only power abuse and they like u or not thats how it is nowdays there is no more real admins around like it used to be....

fyi - the xgs file you posted is corrupted, I am the only one that was able to get it open, and when game 2 starts after long delay, it overlaps game 1 which makes it unreadable on our sides. sorry if you find that to be power abuse, next time take a screen shot with /r/dpl ;)

if jasons ego got in his way, then why did he not just ban the guy for doing this instead of making a cheat report so I can look into it? doesn't seem like a power trip, seems like he's going through the same due process we all must go through. stop with your accusations towards the staff please, I have no problem giving you a few weeks off this forum if it continues, and you can call it a power trip because im the guy that gives not one care.

#8 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:42 PM

ya ya bla bla....  wasnt it u marsh who told me in Lobby when i write u again u will ban me or take my voice or some while i say to u "hit the ignore Funktion" when u not feel like i talk  to u..... sadly now days its the truth about u guys as "admins" ist not only me that  think that or say it. and as every1 seehere we go u even admit it .. is now days have a conversation an accusation or bad manner? this is exatly the Point what we talking here.. is all ur Egos ya not real loyal admins that used to be here on the Forum..

Edited by XWISMOSTWANTED, 25 May 2015 - 07:45 PM.

#9 Jev

Jev

Captain

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1024 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:48 PM

ENOUGH ,!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users