• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 10:15 PM

Such as the invisible mcv? ;)

Yes, the MCV can't be glitched.

correct, lets also mention the outrageous lag every other game played though :p

cncnet is coming along well though.

The outrageous lag is due to physics. ;)

It's the distance between all of the players.

Most of the playerbase there is quite multinational.

So if you were to play with one from Germany, Middle East and another from South America.

It's quite the distance to cover as each player has to connect to the other three.

#27 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 10 August 2015 - 04:22 AM

sorry xwis but I dont think i will ever play on your server as no one goes on it.cnc offers more then you have ever offered so im sorry and i'll catch you in the next life

Lol. That's ok, we don't need someone with your mentality here anyways
Making a topic 'xwis is dead' wow you're a genius man, any other obvious generalizations you wanna make? Clearly YOU have nothing to offer to XWIS. It's about what xwis is for you? Your nick thug life sums up how simple minded you are. Seriously no tolerance for shit like this.

Edited by BeHumble, 10 August 2015 - 04:23 AM.

#28 NahinStar

NahinStar

Command3r

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Makyura

Posted 11 August 2015 - 12:39 AM

I dont know anything about Cncnet, but the auto ss system which makes it hard to cheat and the ranked ladders are definitely what keeps me on xwis. And it seems Xwis has the most skilled/competitive players albeit the overall number of players is very low.

#29 Rocker219

Rocker219

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:24 PM

Yes, the MCV can't be glitched.

The outrageous lag is due to physics. ;)
It's the distance between all of the players.

Most of the playerbase there is quite multinational.
So if you were to play with one from Germany, Middle East and another from South America.
It's quite the distance to cover as each player has to connect to the other three.

Yo so the way point engI you constantly abused on xwis is patched on cncnet?

#30 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 02:34 PM

Yes. Abuse of waypointing with transports is patched.

BTW I learned to abuse it from Marsh. ;)

#31 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 04:01 PM

That's a (bad) judgement call. I think waypointed transports are intended and legitimate

#32 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:19 PM

Disagree.

But, not as lame as grinding mcvs on YR or grinding spies/tanyas on ra2 for infinite money. Obviously makes 0 sense and should be considered bug abuse.

Edited by Seke, 12 August 2015 - 06:20 PM.

#33 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14917 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:51 PM

I thought that still worked. Edit that wasn't touched. It still works :)

Alting is patched though

Edited by NeoGrant, 12 August 2015 - 07:20 PM.

#34 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:29 PM

Cheating isn't patched though.

Played some games there and came across several cheaters. My last game there was against "Gattuso" (I think) which proudly built allied buildings after I destroyed his only MCV (soviet mcv btw). Not to mention that he had 8 wars with a single miner and built over 500 units in a 25 minute game. This wasn't a mod map :)

Edited by dsector, 12 August 2015 - 10:30 PM.

#35 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 13 August 2015 - 04:30 AM

All hail the innovator of xwis NeoGrant :bow:
After all neo is the savior 😜

Edited by BeHumble, 13 August 2015 - 04:30 AM.

#36 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:19 AM

All hail the innovator of xwis NeoGrant :bow:
After all neo is the savior

I think you're a bit behind times my friend.

#37 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14917 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:40 AM

Cheating isn't patched though.

Played some games there and came across several cheaters. My last game there was against "Gattuso" (I think) which proudly built allied buildings after I destroyed his only MCV (soviet mcv btw). Not to mention that he had 8 wars with a single miner and built over 500 units in a 25 minute game. This wasn't a mod map :)

What map was it? Upload it anyway from your maps folder/ custom and pm? Even if it was named country swing or w/e, still could be custom.

Edited by NeoGrant, 13 August 2015 - 06:33 AM.

#38 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:31 PM

Yes. Abuse of waypointing with transports is patched.

BTW I learned to abuse it from Marsh. ;)

did you, did you also learn how to use the build anywhere cheat with fog hack by me also LOL

how about the invisible mcv that you pull when you get destroyed 

#39 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:32 PM

+1

#40 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:59 PM

did you, did you also learn how to use the build anywhere cheat with fog hack by me also LOL

how about the invisible mcv that you pull when you get destroyed 

No, I learned to do that myself. It was fun in FFG's before the new FFG rules were introduced.

The invisible MCV I learned from Mason. xD

That's a (bad) judgement call. I think waypointed transports are intended and legitimate

Can you waypoint a unit into a transport and then into a building without trying to glitch it? Nope. So NOT intended.

#41 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:36 PM

Uh oh :X

#42 appledrop

appledrop

cncftw buster

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:11 PM

cncnet is a bunch of players that have been banned from xwis or players that are really really bad. I mean worse than me bad. hard to get a good game there. I like xwis. 

#43 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:45 PM

Can you waypoint a unit into a transport and then into a building without trying to glitch it? Nope. So NOT intended.

So maybe your scenario is the accident?

Not that it proves anything either way, or that developer intent is particularly important today

#44 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 12:26 AM

what makes it a glitch? it works so smoothly

#45 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 03:12 AM

what makes it a glitch? it works so smoothly

The fact you need to release waypoint mode and re-activate it in the middle of when a unit is doing the last waypointed action.

If you could do it purely in waypoint mode (without a release) then it would be intended. But due to the error that waypoint mode gives you when trying to insert a unit into a building after transport (last action terminated ....) means that it's a glitch.

So maybe your scenario is the accident?

Not that it proves anything either way, or that developer intent is particularly important today

Maybe my invisible MCV was an accident and the ban was in error?

Cute logic Josh, but you will always be a naive moron in my book. You're just some one who can't handle nor manage reality.

Edited by FReQuEnZy, 15 August 2015 - 03:12 AM.

#46 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 03:49 AM

*someone

your ban wasn't an error, you played on XWIS server and contravened XWIS rules, then you were subject to penalties relating to your ability to play on XWIS.   :bye1:

#47 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 01:40 PM

*someone

your ban wasn't an error, you played on XWIS server and contravened XWIS rules, then you were subject to penalties relating to your ability to play on XWIS.   :bye1:

Why are you stating the obvious? Well... DUH???

It was a sarcastic joke made to reflect on your extremely illogical and poorly thought out statement "So maybe your scenario is the accident?".

Can you ever stop being so naive? Think for yourself for once, instead of rehearsing what others tell you.

Edited by FReQuEnZy, 15 August 2015 - 01:42 PM.

#48 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 02:22 PM

The fact you need to release waypoint mode and re-activate it in the middle of when a unit is doing the last waypointed action.

If you could do it purely in waypoint mode (without a release) then it would be intended. But due to the error that waypoint mode gives you when trying to insert a unit into a building after transport (last action terminated ....) means that it's a glitch.

i just hold down Z and click the transport and then click the building, i dont "release" anything

it's just handy for derricks and such

what nonsense shit are you talking

Edited by DylHole, 15 August 2015 - 02:22 PM.

#49 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 04:56 PM

Why are you stating the obvious? Well... DUH???
It was a sarcastic joke made to reflect on your extremely illogical and poorly thought out statement "So maybe your scenario is the accident?".

Can you ever stop being so naive? Think for yourself for once, instead of rehearsing what others tell you.

Listen bro, you (ironically lool) misinterpreted my reference to "your scenario" as being about your recent permanent ban, which it was not.

Lol, i was referring to your most recent post at that time which asserted (with no justification at all) that waypointed units in transports relied upon a glitch.

So despite your typical need to attack me personally, I have no interest in you personally at all. I was, of course, only responding to the issue at debate.

#50 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:08 PM

Listen bro, you (ironically lool) misinterpreted my reference to "your scenario" as being about your recent permanent ban, which it was not.

Actually no, I knew what you meant, seeing as you CLEARLY quoted my post... Maybe you are mentally challenged after all.

Also on top of that, you clearly lack numerical comprehension seeing as Jason clearly posts his standard staff statement related to my ban.

I can't comprehend how an individual with such a clear lack of intellectual ability was recruited to be part of staff.

Seemingly XWIS leadership has engineered it's own downfall.

So despite your typical need to attack me personally, I have no interest in you personally at all. I was, of course, only responding to the issue at debate.

Seeing as you made another stupid assumption it was well justified.

i just hold down Z and click the transport and then click the building, i dont "release" anything

it's just handy for derricks and such

This has never worked. When you hold Z and click the transport you can't add any other orders to the unit that's about to enter the transport.
You would get an 'error' message saying "Your last action to the unit terminated the waypoint path".

Seeing as this message shows up, it means that clearly the developers did NOT intend it to be possible for a player to add additional waypoints to a unit that's to be inside a transport.

The fact that a player needs to release the Z key and exit wapoint mode, reselect the unit and issue additional orders with planning mode, shows that it really is bug/glitch abuse.

FYI Dyltard, just stating the facts, seeing as it's a forgotten practice on this site.

Edited by FReQuEnZy, 15 August 2015 - 10:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users