#1 isra3l

isra3l

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 10:14 AM

I have a problem with a game
After I and my friend opened a room and drank Click OK to have the part before it loads the two players
There is part of the Circle on the players and registered connecting to other player in this part is not marking my partner circled what the problem is and how to arrange ? And twice he also notes it .

#2 boboman2

boboman2

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:25 PM

same problem here. Only 1 on 1 is working for me, not 3 or 4 players.

#3 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:40 PM

I have a problem with a game
After I and my friend opened a room and drank Click OK to have the part before it loads the two players
There is part of the Circle on the players and registered connecting to other player in this part is not marking my partner circled what the problem is and how to arrange ? And twice he also notes it .

How many times have you tried? Does it happen every single time?

#4 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:46 PM

Some more info would be helpful. What version of the game are you running (XWIS, origin/other)? How do you connect to the internet (cable or router)?

Try the following steps:

• Check that mph.exe is allowed through your firewalls
  • If present, remove 'wsock32.dll' from your game directory
  • If you are still experiencing connection problems you may need to set up a DMZ connection through your router. The process for this can vary depending on your router make and model. Use google to search for a walkthrough or look here
  • Occasionally anti virus programmes may delete mph.exe from your game directory. Go to your game directory and check that this file is still present, if it isn't run the installer again. If it is still not there after this, download mph.exe separately and configure your anti virus software.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users