59 replies to this topic

#51 fmrguitar

fmrguitar

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:14 PM

Just upgraded to Windows 10.  ra2 didn't work, had the hidden menu problem. Added this file and fixed it all. I can even play yr now! And just to be able to alt tab and come back is amazing.  I can't tell you how many times I played and some notification minimized my ra2 and I couldn't come back in the game.  It sucked!  There's still some issues like the menu flickers and can lag a bit, but in game seems really speedy and nice. Anyways thanks a bunch!

I endorsed the same issue. But when i sitting into the lobby the lag is extreme sucks! Dry all resources from my Quadro K1100. I think that the only solution will be playing in windowed mode.

#52 zenicanin

zenicanin

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 01:54 AM

Ahh yes I spoke too soon.  Tried playing online and the menu keeps freezing and haven't been able to start game once.  Sucks.  But single player skirmish mode works awesome.  Ahh well.

#53 AngryPigeon

AngryPigeon

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 07:08 AM

If you are using dedicated video card, you may try disable advanced video card settings for an application. In nVidia you may change 3D options in nVidia Control Panel, in tab Manage 3D Settings - just disable all of selected options for RA2.exe. I don't know how it's called AMD application, but options are the same. 

Sometimes it works.

Edited by AngryPigeon, 29 August 2015 - 07:09 AM.

#54 xavierfox42

xavierfox42

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 12:27 AM

I made an account to say that the file is no longer on Dropbox. Page leads to a 404. Can anyone re-upload?

Trying to fix the alt-tabbing and other issues on RE2/Yuri for Win10.

#55 CnCYaoi

CnCYaoi

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 04:40 PM

bump

#56 gwnricardo

gwnricardo

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 03:01 PM

dropbox link is dead... could this be fixed? thanks !!

#57 havaianas

havaianas

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 06:29 PM

I have windows 10 the game works fine on XWIS Servers,  but im having problems at Game Launch on CNCNet servers,  the screen turns all white at game load and game play,  when i press ESC i am able to see clear menu's and use them.    how can i fix this.? 

#58 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 12:08 AM

Maybe you should ask on the CnCNet's forums?
Makes more sense?

#59 Drewsmyname

Drewsmyname

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:39 AM

Looking to get said file not hosted also.

Another problem (is this the menu fix?) is when i use my origin copy i can play ra2 but the downloaded "red alert 2 multiplayer" version from this site, the game boots up but the menus don't appear after the loading screen.

I'd like to use the xwis version because of the higher res and screenshotting etc.

windows 10. 

#60 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:19 PM

Check the support forums...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users