#1 Bdizzle18

Bdizzle18

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • XWIS Name: Red2God

Posted 29 November 2014 - 08:59 AM

I'm organizing my game serial numbers - I bought Ten copies of this (Still have nine in my possession, two still unopened...)  Over the years I've installed various serial numbers on countless different pc's as I've upgraded time and time again... I'm sure I logged in with the wrong nicks (aka used the same nick on a couple different serials) and now that I'm sorting them I wonder if this is causing me a problem. 

I simply want four working with unique game nicknames for my friends and I to use...

I have Two XWIS accounts from years back, one is working and tied into a serial number properly... (bdizzle19 tied to my second game purchase, installed on my most commonly used laptop)

This account (bdizzle18) needs a serial added, I was going to use my very first serial number and install it on my newest desktop pc...

The error message I get is:

Serial has been registered already (S: 35748, U: 22354

Would I be able to send a PM to an admin including the nine serial numbers I have so I can get this fixed?  I would really like to use my old - valid- serials (still have the labels for them if seeing helps)  I suppose I could open the other two that I have and buy one more; but after buying ten of these I really don't feel like buying more... lol

I'm not sure how to identify what the S and U is referring to.

Thanks.

Brian

P.S.

If multiple serials get attached / linked to one nickname and one account, (I'm guessing for banning purposes) will I still be able to play online with 4 linked serial numbers - assuming I make new nicknames up? (and none of them are banned)

Edited by Bdizzle18, 29 November 2014 - 09:00 AM.

#2 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13498 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:11 PM

You can play online with multiple nicks on one serial (at the moment).
S is for serial ID, U is for user ID.. http://xwis.net/forums/?showuser=22354
Just try to add serials to bdizzle18 until one works, then continue with the next account, etc. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users