4 replies to this topic

#1 magictank

magictank

Seal

• Warning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:28 AM

So I was perm disabled from posting for like a year for telling emilio he's an idiot several times (he is?), instead of just receiving warning pts. Then you lift it finally, saying it was a "mistake", but do not remove the warning pts from forever ago lol? AND you gave me another warning point for contacting you the ONLY way possible to point out this stupidity? 

LOL. First of all, Emilio is a FUCKING IDIOT and that is a FACT. And he's fat. 

Zigzag is a perm banned player who tricked you bastards into becoming an admin, but still bans active GG players who use auto ss for "ban dodging". He's stupid too. 

This sean admin person....whoever the hell you are....seems pretty incompetent too, as demonstrated by the first several sentences. 

Olaf is anti social and seems to express interest in making xwis better through every avenue BESIDES increasing activity...the ONE thing that the server actually needs. 

Josh - you are obviously the only competent admin who has this games best interest in mind. These other people do not even PLAY the game Lol.

And btw, dishing out warning pts or banning people from your website that has like 5 people posting on it is SOOOOO GEEKY AND RETARDED lol. You can perm disable my posting again or ban me, I really don't care lol. Activity is crap because you're all too dumb to listen to the people who actually play this game. This game isn't even that fun anymore. Cya.  :flex:

Also, mikoz you're a noob and I slap you and your dog army. Stop noob bashing lol. 

Tomi, you're a mega nerd who cries about people bailing, while you have bailed me (and many other poeple) since i've been back because I "spammed you for games" while I was rank 3 and you were rank 2. You chose to go play noobs for +1 instead of play me. BITCH, STFU NOOB. You're the excuse master. Crazy fat euro person who thinks hes a thug, talking about 2pac non-stop for the last 10 years lol. WAKE UP. 

CYA,

Matt, aka Supreme Ruler and the person who kept the CLAN scene alive for the last few years. 

#2 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:34 AM

bad day?

#3 aCnChaOz

aCnChaOz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:44 AM

i dont think he has a bad day. he is the first person what says the truth here. our fav game dies more and more and admins dont change anything. 24 ppl online on ra2 now. GG

P.S. dont say anything about tomi he is the best guy from KOSOVO ALBANIA <3 (ich liebe dich)

Edited by DerDiktator, 23 October 2014 - 05:56 AM.

#4 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13496 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:33 AM

Bye, have a nice day

#5 Sean3z

Sean3z

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1740 posts
  • XWIS Name: sean3z

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:01 PM

I don't get it, he got exactly what he wanted by being unbanned - only to intentionally get rebanned?  :huh:

What a waste of a (yet another) chance... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users