#126 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:07 PM

No, you named alot of lame maps since you have no idea how to compete with good players. All you do is engi and lame and those kind of maps you picked.

I named alot of allied and navy maps in my previous post, also depth. the list is based on maps who are chosen often by the current active player both tourny as cm. its way more realistic then your random clown pick 

Edited by Mikoz, 04 November 2014 - 09:09 PM.

#127 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:40 AM

Neither of you have a say in what maps do get picked, so you can stop fantasizing now. 

#128 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:59 PM

Neither of you have a say in what maps do get picked, so you can stop fantasizing now. 

And who the f are you for saying that ?

I think we both have more to say then you. You should lisen to all the active ppl who take the time to give feedback.

Id still say its a noob idea, most of these new maps are there for years. but w.e do whatever is needed to get these noobs play.

#129 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:40 PM

And who the f are you for saying that ?

I think we both have more to say then you.

He's right though, when Josh makes up his mind then that's it pretty much.

Edited by FReQuEnZy, 05 November 2014 - 04:40 PM.

#130 ImNewButOld

ImNewButOld

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:03 PM

Its funny how Mikoz thinks he has more right to speak than someone else (who is less active). All the big talks how good he is and everybody is a noob. You make yourself look very stupid with those ajax and naked girls pics on your avatar.

#131 SensFaiL

SensFaiL

Allies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9413 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:27 PM

Ya I'm not sure why mikoz thinks his shit don't stink but just something has been this way for years doesn't mean it should stay that way. Other successful rts games definitely don't have this many maps in the map pool I can tell you that.

#132 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:35 PM

Its funny how Mikoz thinks he has more right to speak than someone else (who is less active). All the big talks how good he is and everybody is a noob. You make yourself look very stupid with those ajax and naked girls pics on your avatar.

course acitive players have more to say ? you only say that cause your a ladder bailer yourself.

Im just fighting for the maps i spend time on to learn them and way more players would do that, but the thing is that its so damn unactive no other gives a f anymore.

even though my posts can be a bit rude, it has way more value than this bashing comment of yours.

Other successful rts games definitely don't have this many maps in the map pool I can tell you that.

no1 cares man. this is ra2 and almost all good active players know all maps.

but i guess its now time to make place for the people who come back from the dead, or people who did 1 game a month cause they were to scared of the ''many'' maps in qm lmao.

#133 SensFaiL

SensFaiL

Allies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9413 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:58 PM

This is the problem with your theory. We are all trying to make the game better and active again. If I wasn't even playing I would still hope for the best for ra2 because I love this game and have a passion for it. If the maps stayed the same so be it, but the problem is the demographic who has been playing ra2 all these years is also aging and don't have as much time to devote to video games as we once did. The reason why I'm so confused with your negativity mikoz is that we are all trying to help ra2 in its current decline. Why wouldn't we be in favor of any change that could potentially help with activity. Your over the top negativity and bashing people for there ideas based on past experience with that player is absurd everyone is entitled to An opinion. As do you mikoz but over the top flaming of other people doesn't help us solve anything or move forward. Whatever conclusion is made of all these ideas in this topic I would hope there is a reason they are or aren't implemented and hopefully help this game for the better.

/end rant
P's sorry for wall of text posting on my phone lol

Edited by SensFaiL, 05 November 2014 - 08:59 PM.

#134 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:23 PM

I have to add one thing to the "map pool " arguement.
The problem is with such few players, after a couple of wins your put up against the best Xwis has to offer relatively quickly. Having a 100 maps will more than likely keep newer players, or older players trying to get back into the swing of things (such as myself or others who have posted) from playing and as much as they want to. Even with a lot of will power, it's hard to take a heavy loss, such as an opponent taking an oil derrick building a warfac there and rushing hard.... When u didn't even know there was an oil derrick to begin with. Having that happen 3 times in a row, only to never see those maps again can be annoying!*
Just felt there are some players who haven't spoken up, with this viewpoint.

Again, not everyo e can play 300 + games a month

#135 aCnChaOz

aCnChaOz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:29 PM

I try to be an active qm player but i dont have much time to learn all this new maps and bos but i can say for sure sometimes i lose cuz i dunno the map or dunno where my oils are ^^. But she shitty thing is this ppl dont give re or bail after one win.

P.s. ra2 is dead we should be happy that we can still play some qm and 2v2 cm. If you want more activity change the gane :D

#136 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:44 AM

Hello admins, is anyone there?

... is anyone there ... one there ... there

get it? cause of the echo 

#137 SensFaiL

SensFaiL

Allies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9413 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:19 PM

Staff hasn't forgotten this topic, we're slowly trying to put together an update package.

How slow? :p

#138 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13498 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:30 PM

Very slow! :D

#139 zzattack

zzattack

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5357 posts
  • XWIS Name: zzattack

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:40 PM

Would it be possible for the staff to also share their vision on the suggestions in this topic while putting together an update package?

#140 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:35 PM

slow and steady wins the race.

#141 DylHole

DylHole

Captain