#1 NSanityHD

NSanityHD

Quello che va in giro ritorna in giro.

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • XWIS Name: IonGenHD

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:51 PM

Hey guys, has anyone ever had this problem on Mount Olympus before??

Screenshot_5.png

#2 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:10 PM

happens because you alt-tab out of the game during loading, not specific to mount olympus

#3 NSanityHD

NSanityHD

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:17 PM

happens because you alt-tab out of the game during loading, not specific to mount olympus

It can't have been? HRMS1337's radar was jacked up too, as he mentioned it as well when he deployed a radar on Skype voice chat. I have an XGS recording of the game...I was accused of mapping just as the game finished as I won against the other 3 players. (FFA FFG) One of them tried to say that because I apparently didn't "ore much" I was cheating.. lol I got 2 oil derricks after getting my dogs and engineers. I've played the map enough times to know that the 2 oil derricks are in the middle, and to know exactly where they are if I'm at bottom left. Which so do others too

Where do I find the XGS recording? I can't find it anywhere in my RA2 installation folder. :| Unless I wasn't looking properly...I don't know.

Ignore above. Found it.

XGS replay:
Attached File  game replay 1374711035_iongenhd_uspymeifu_cow84_hrms1337.xgs_replay   478.73KB   46 downloads

Edited by IonGenHD, 01 October 2014 - 07:30 PM.

#4 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:16 PM

This has happened to me randomly before and I have no idea why it does happen, it's rare and infrequent but I've learned to just deal with it.

Honestly no clue

#5 NSanityHD

NSanityHD

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:28 PM

It may have been as rumble mentioned. I did ALT+TAB out of the game on the loading screen to start XGS up before the game started... lol Not sure as HRMS' radar got jacked up also, yet he didn't ALT+TAB out?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users