2 replies to this topic

#1 sex4king

sex4king

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:28 AM

Hello my password for sex4king doesn't let me sign on to tiberian sun anyone can help?

#2 Sean3z

Sean3z

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1740 posts
  • XWIS Name: sean3z

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:38 AM

Make sure you're using the nick and game password found within your XWIS Game Account. Chances are, your old nick may have been deleted due to inactivity. You may need to recreate it :)

#3 bdizzle19lord

bdizzle19lord

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:21 AM

I do not know this - am guessing based upon my limited experience on the forums and many years of game play.

If you do not properly track your own password, and correctly tie it into your xwis game account - meaning the automated forum recovery tools can't help -

then I believe you are out of luck.

It may be beyond the admin's technical ability to verify ownership or the game, confirm the identity of you as a player and that you own that nick; so they won't likely offer to help.

I'm not sure what system generates and verifies serial numbers, or what system tracks those serials with associated nicknames - but I would love for someone to explain it and help players like me sort out issues with our games...

It may be against general policy and possibly beyond their interest in attempting.

I have seen many password related questions here, I wonder why there isnt something pinned under support related to them (and serial numbers)

Here is  what I know on the topic; been waiting for staff to share more info...

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/180798-passwords-serials-in-game-forum-clan-all-in-one-tutorial-qa-post/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users