9 replies to this topic

#1 appledrop

appledrop

cncftw buster

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:02 AM

"You did not file a cheat report. You filed insults under the pretense of another completely unsubstantiated accusation of cheating. You made no reference to a game, ambiguous reference to a cheat and stated you were uncertain of the offending players' login. As it is the tenth or so type of this "report" from you despite repeatedly being asked and instructed on how to follow proper cheat report criteria, and as such topics encourage flame spam, the report was immediately archived. This latest topic has been moved to fairplay".

"Once again, please review the proper way to report cheaters"

*How can I substantiate when Frequenzy hacks my game lobby and begins to kick out players. XGS does not cover that does it. No game was played to reference as the lobby locked. Had to reboot. Frequenzy said he was using a "God Hack". He knew what he was doing and you know it.

* I was not uncertain of his login. He has two xwis accounts that I know of. Today he was using zagga007 and he usually uses frequenzy. I thought I made that clear.

*If standing up to trolls and bully clans encourages "flame spam" then maybe you should call a meeting at the grill in order to protect players that do not play C&C online for years.

* I believe I emailed you last week through xwis asking for help with a tech issue concerning RA2. You didn't respond. I await the warning point for daring to challenge your interpretation.

apple

To be totally clear I am talking about Martin.

#2 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12219 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:36 AM

See ~this~ to help you submit a proper cheat report.

Either way, you've been trouble in the cheat report section for long. You always fail to submit proper evidence and when explained to you, you victimize yourself. A better approach would be to read the protocol and submit the questions that you have.

Don't complain about not getting answers via PM's from admins. If you have questions, that's what the support forum is for. 

Edited by BlueBala, 09 September 2014 - 02:40 AM.

#3 famlegi

famlegi

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:02 AM

Well said emi :clapping:Thanks for your continued loyalty to xwis.net

#4 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 12:12 PM

*How can I substantiate when Frequenzy hacks my game lobby and begins to kick out players. XGS does not cover that does it. No game was played to reference as the lobby locked. Had to reboot. Frequenzy said he was using a "God Hack". He knew what he was doing and you know it.

Hacked your game lobby? Don't be ridiculous, your game just glitched, it's happened to many players.
If I said something like that I might have just taken advantage of the moment to play on your naivety.

To be totally clear, I was trolling you. There's no existing hack that can do something like that.

* I believe I emailed you last week through xwis asking for help with a tech issue concerning RA2. You didn't respond. I await the warning point for daring to challenge your interpretation.

You did sent me a PM, but due to your poor attitude towards me in the past I decided not to help you.
I guess you should be more respectful towards people who you might need in the future.

#5 TheNecrons

TheNecrons

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 12:14 PM

Zagga007 is not Martin, i remember playing with both of them in the same game.

#6 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:03 PM

Zagga007 is not Martin, i remember playing with both of them in the same game.

I already told him that.

#7 appledrop

appledrop

cncftw buster

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 04:50 PM

yawn.

lol

#8 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:14 PM

yawn.

lol

Kid stop making bullshit threads and go do something useful with your life.

#9 appledrop

appledrop

cncftw buster

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:31 PM

Listen buddy. Its not my fault your GF dumped you. Don't take it out on everyone else. How about some warning points for you because you admitted to trolling in RA2 on this thread and you can't control the profanity.

As for my life, I'm retired. Spent 16 years as a chemical engineer for US Steel. As for your life, try not to burn the fries at your day job at Burger King.

"To be totally clear, I was trolling you. There's no existing hack that can do something like that."
(Frequenzy. this thread)

Edited by appledrop, 09 September 2014 - 08:35 PM.

#10 Sean3z

Sean3z

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1740 posts
  • XWIS Name: sean3z

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:41 PM

Zagga007 is not FReQuEnZy. I removed your initial post for the reasons listed by rumblesom. Bigfoot does exist.

Must we go back and forth at each other? Warnings for both w00t.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users