6 replies to this topic

#1 cranmer56

cranmer56

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:40 PM

So I begin a 2v2 CM and after 1 minute my partner leaves the game.

I suggest reverting back to a FFA and the host refuses and then begins to trash talk by then ganging up on me 2v1. I managed to hold out but obviously it was always going to be tough. 

I just couldn't help thinking...why bother continuing with teams if its 2v1? It got me really angry.

#2 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:04 PM

You can't unally in a clan match.

#3 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:42 PM

He means "custom match".

3 player FFA doesn't work too well on most maps. If it happens again, you should just quit and start a new game.

#4 cranmer56

cranmer56

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 09:11 PM

He means "custom match".

3 player FFA doesn't work too well on most maps. If it happens again, you should just quit and start a new game.

Yeh i did Custom Match.

I'm over it now but it really bothered me at the time. I'll just quit next time.

#5 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:23 PM

People sometimes can't break the nerd style system of winning vs. having fun.

The other day, I was in a mount olympus free for all and it came down to me and one other guy. I was simply building yuri clones and walls and prism towers/tanks. I eventually attacked and he held my prism tanks/yuris off with infinite desolators.

At this point, I was bored, so I told him to attack me with his huge gathering of rhino tanks. I claimed the game was over and that I gave up/he was the winner. I simply wanted to see what would happen if his group of tanks attacked my elite defenses. 

Instead, he told me his tanks would die going uphill. So he made 4 kirovs.

I told him again, please attack with rhinos, I then sold all of my air defense allowing his kirovs to enter my base. I said, plz attack I just want to see.

Instead, he killed me with kirovs. 

I don't understand why someone wouldn't want to use his tanks/have fun when theres no problem in doing so.

#6 IngMonkey

IngMonkey

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:23 PM

maybe because he was worried it would turn back on him somehow ? Also i guess its not so much fun to blow so many tanks away by sending them to literally 50 prisms. Fun for the guy with elite defense, no fun for attacker.

Happened to me one time on mount olympus, there was guy who invested all money into prism towers and antiair. He had like 30-40 prism towers and same of pillboxes in his base + paratroopers and just handful of tanks. I was just soviet and there were another 2 players still alive (nobody died quickly) Sending the tanks in his base would make sure i would lose later, even if i managed to destroy his power before my tanks all gone. 5-6 prism tanks could do, what 50 soviet tanks would not do. Hoped to get allied mcv from crates, but no luck so when i had to go i finished another soviet and let the allied guy spy me just to make sure such camper would not win the game...

#7 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 03:56 PM

I just couldn't help thinking...why bother continuing with teams if its 2v1? It got me really angry.

I'll just quit next time.

I was going to suggest this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users