#1 BestOf3

BestOf3

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:30 AM

Hi,

I already have 4 people playing on my serial, and it's getting annoying since they can't play each others in such low activity. Also I got players from other ra2 networks who showed interest in trying xwis. 

If anyone interested in donating 1-2 serials, plz PM me. Thanks.

#2 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:16 AM

Have you started using the xwis supported ra2 download? It will upload screenshots from your point of view to the game stats at xwis.net/ra2; i.e http://xwis.net/ra2/games/4257/

This will confirm you're a fair player and people will be more likely to help you

Although, why can't they buy them themselves?

#3 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:53 AM

XWIS only supports PayPal, the service does have limitations depending from country to country.

#4 BestOf3

BestOf3

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 05:10 AM

Have you started using the xwis supported ra2 download? It will upload screenshots from your point of view to the game stats at xwis.net/ra2; i.e http://xwis.net/ra2/games/4257/

This will confirm you're a fair player and people will be more likely to help you

This is not about me playing fair or not, I already have my own serial (anyways I use auto ss). They can't buy cus their countries don't offer Paypal service.

Recently I've been more active, and It's getting annoying to ctrl alt del to close ra2 every time I match one of them. I want to kick them of my serial for awhile, but this means -400 games a month in such low activity, that's why I made this topic. People won't be helping me, they will help all of us by increasing xwis activity and getting more games.

#5 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 05:45 AM

PayPal is available in over 200 countries. Where are these players from? Also, PayPal accepts credit card payments for those who don't wish to create a PayPal account.

What are the current nicks of the players that need serials? If they're very active, I wouldn't mind giving them some serial numbers.

#6 BestOf3

BestOf3

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:33 AM

PayPal is available in over 200 countries. Where are these players from? Also, PayPal accepts credit card payments for those who don't wish to create a PayPal account.

What are the current nicks of the players that need serials? If they're very active, I wouldn't mind giving them some serial numbers.

PayPal doesn't offer the personal payment service in many of these countries. Check your inbox for the nicks details.

#7 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:07 AM

I just want to state now that anyone looking to help this guy should be careful. I've gone out of my way to help people like this and bring people to XWIS and admittedly brought a couple perm banned players (though I dealt with it swiftly as I had full control over the game account). Just be careful.

#8 BestOf3

BestOf3

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 06:33 PM

I just want to state now that anyone looking to help this guy should be careful. I've gone out of my way to help people like this and bring people to XWIS and admittedly brought a couple perm banned players (though I dealt with it swiftly as I had full control over the game account). Just be careful.

It's been a year for 3 of them playing on my serial, so I trust them.

Thanks to dsector for giving some serials.

#9 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:38 PM

:clapping:

#10 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12219 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:12 AM

I brought players that ended up cheating also. For the most part, most were fair though. I agree in that you need to be careful who you provide the serials to

#11 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:53 AM

Great! Thanks Dsector! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users