AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:09 AM

Split is almost a suicidal cuz rookies

and

DesoBomb is will 100% fail vs GB (Mirages + Sniper)

So whats the key to end up with the victory?

#2 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:50 AM

Iron curtain

#3 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:13 AM

Well if u deso bombs from 2 sides this will work and put cuple of dogs or connies in flak 2.

#4 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:26 AM

Im sure there are 10000 topics on this ;)

#5 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:06 PM

This

#6 glank

glank

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:27 PM

I think the best thing to beat allies is to be allies

#7 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:11 PM

I'm going to be coming out with a comprehensive guide, and although it will be incredibly premature I rather reply to this question there.

Edited by Seke, 27 August 2014 - 04:12 PM.

#8 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:30 PM

the best i did was sent a flac with desolators from behind and fast deploy while i was pushing tanks to make then desolate but the rockies made it rain. and gg.

#9 NSanityHD

NSanityHD

Quello che va in giro ritorna in giro.

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • XWIS Name: IonGenHD

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:13 PM

I'm going to be coming out with a comprehensive guide, and although it will be incredibly premature I rather reply to this question there.

Sounds good. Hope to see it done soon. :)

It's funny because another friend of mine whom I introduced and persuaded to try the game played a 2v4 game with me (us 2 vs 4 bots) and he allied with me then broke the alliance...then he came up to my base and tried to attack me, and as my rhino tanks went through his, actively destroying his units... he calls me a "hacker". :confused:

#10 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:40 PM

Sounds good. Hope to see it done soon. :)

It's funny because another friend of mine whom I introduced and persuaded to try the game played a 2v4 game with me (us 2 vs 4 bots) and he allied with me then broke the alliance...then he came up to my base and tried to attack me, and as my rhino tanks went through his, actively destroying his units... he calls me a "hacker". :confused:

PRO

#11 TheNecrons

TheNecrons

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:59 PM

Lol.
People don't want to understand that Grizzlies HAVE to be used with Planes and Rockies also, and then also with Mirages and Prisms.
You can't use Grizzlies in the same way as Rhinos (spamming). This is the only reasone Allies have also air.

#12 NSanityHD

NSanityHD

Quello che va in giro ritorna in giro.

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • XWIS Name: IonGenHD

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:16 PM

PRO

I actually don't know whether that's sarcasm or not. :dry:

Lol.
People don't want to understand that Grizzlies HAVE to be used with Planes and Rockies also, and then also with Mirages and Prisms.
You can't use Grizzlies in the same way as Rhinos (spamming). This is the only reasone Allies have also air.

Regardless of whether or not the Allied faction(s) have Harrier jets, depending on how you actually play as an Allied faction there's still 50/50 chance of losing. It's the same as playing as the Soviets. Each faction (Soviets/Allied) both have 50/50 chances of winning/losing.

#13 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:18 PM

Regardless of whether or not the Allied faction(s) have Harrier jets, depending on how you actually play as an Allied faction there's still 50/50 chance of losing. It's the same as playing as the Soviets. Each faction (Soviets/Allied) both have 50/50 chances of winning/losing.

ahaha, you're kidding ye??

#14 oldcarp

oldcarp

Bring back YR!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:07 AM

Anything a competent Soviet player does vs Allies will result in him winning the game.

#15 Yak

Yak

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • XWIS Name: Yak

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:39 AM

well,

vs a good allied player you don't want to be aggressive

splits won't be that useful, unless you can control flaks among ur splits.

i believe that vs allies ONLY 1 attack = gg either you win or lose.

you just need to go very fast multi wfs, at least go 4wfs while he is teching.

so 1 wf vs your 4 wfs it's the time to rape his mirages - don't forget to mass dogs with a couples of flaks -

if you could been able to micro your eco to go fast 3 / 4 wfs you won't have any problems vs allied player.

#16 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:47 PM

well,

vs a good allied player you don't want to be aggressive

splits won't be that useful, unless you can control flaks among ur splits.

i believe that vs allies ONLY 1 attack = gg either you win or lose.

you just need to go very fast multi wfs, at least go 4wfs while he is teching.

so 1 wf vs your 4 wfs it's the time to rape his mirages - don't forget to mass dogs with a couples of flaks -

if you could been able to micro your eco to go fast 3 / 4 wfs you won't have any problems vs allied player.

False.

#17 TheNecrons

TheNecrons

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:12 AM

Yaris, you just made it looks like easy to beat Allies. I really have a worse time against Allied :/ You need multi-tasking and micro (Rockies, Black Eagle strikes , Para......a good Allied will never let you breath).

#18 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:02 AM

Best way to beat allied team as soviets? In the first 3 minutes of the game.

Seriously. But for the answer you are looking for: Rhinos >> grizzly tank. If it does get to be a long game, you jsut need to have some skill - use flak traks/cannon properly, stop the annoying run-around games that allied players use and then get into a good steady tank fight and let your rhinos do the trick.

Normally, when allied players tech vs me. they will easily lose due to desolators or because rhinos > allied units. The only time tech works is when they have land advatnage and have massive resources which enable them to keep up with air, fodder, and war factories as well.

The answer to this question is: Use control of your units. This is needed vs. allied late game. It's as simple as practicing. There's no secret - you have rhinos, desolators, and flak traks. All three of those units trump the allied team.

Rhinos >>grizz

Desos > allied tech units / gi's

Flak traks > Rockies/ harriers

It's just how you control them in the end.

#19 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:39 PM

Thanks everyone for the answers.

#20 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:50 AM

await a detailed answer later this weekend plz

#21 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 01:03 PM

If you wanna win in RTS make sure you have better economy than your opponent. 

#22 oldcarp

oldcarp

Bring back YR!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:42 AM

Maybe in a balanced RTS like StarCraft, but in Ra2 it doesn't matter what you do as long as you got the better country.

#23 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 12:25 AM

Also pressure early is very strong against allieds. For example in maps where allieds go 2 miners, you can go 1 miner to pressure early and keep building your economy behind it.

many players do the mistake that they commit too much to those kind or pressures and think they have to do lots of damage with it, but thats not really the case in my opinion. You don't really have to do any damage. The allied player will be under pressure and he is more likely to do small mistakes and build too much defences so they will fall behind in the economy game. Soon you can attack with bigger army and destroy.

#24 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:20 AM

Well if u deso bombs from 2 sides this will work and put cuple of dogs or connies in flak 2.

It will 35% of the time  work.

Im so bastard that i didnt noticed

This

+1

Ok, I will wait.

Lol.

But beside the Desolators what elso got the soviets? I mean some people call the Desolators over powered but You dont get desolators for free as  the AMERICA gets para. but the annying part of it is that desolators are slow to build and slow when they walk. i mean have you ever been in the situation where you are away from your base and  you deploy your desolators  you  and the allied takes advantage of it and use his rookies to kill your desos and its almost a sucidal to send your flak trak/troopers cuz it will get desolated? well that pretty commun. Maybe you are a new player.

If you wanna win in RTS make sure you have better economy than your opponent. 

This may help but in a long game the allieds can build a machine that give them +25% the money they harvs allowing them to spam rookies and other stuff that make you stay in the base and just hope you can defend well.

Maybe in a balanced RTS like StarCraft, but in Ra2 it doesn't matter what you do as long as you got the better country.

this is how my list is 

1- America (Gets double paras in almos 25% of the maps, which allowd enemy to attack 2 places at the same time by droping one in the Barrak and the other somewhere else  helping the with the rookies to not let the pareas get kill by the dogs.)

2- Iraq ( can really screw you up if you are not  aware.)

3-Korea (really hard to beat in maps that can give them free paras and big maps where you have to travel long distance to attack.)

but with this im not saying that faction will get you the win. it is like 10% how good you know the map + 15% faction boost + 25% skill + 50 economy = 100% but you dont know what the enemy have in mind which force you to give 101% in each game.

#25 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:16 AM

this is how my list is 

1- America (Gets double paras in almos 25% of the maps, which allowd enemy to attack 2 places at the same time by droping one in the Barrak and the other somewhere else  helping the with the rookies to not let the pareas get kill by the dogs.)

2- Iraq ( can really screw you up if you are not  aware.)

3-Korea (really hard to beat in maps that can give them free paras and big maps where you have to travel long distance to attack.)

blnkstr1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users