13 replies to this topic

#1 appledrop

appledrop

cncftw buster

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:01 PM

I have never played a cncftw clan player that didn't map but Chaldosix is blatant. No crates. Don't care but FYI.

Hey, cncftw guys.

If you are gonna train a new clan boy at least teach him how to cover when he cheats. His play embarrassing for you. You could teach him to play fairly but I now that is asking a lot from you guys.

#2 Shauny

Shauny

EF Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8667 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:05 PM

if your gonna blame someone then get some proof buddy and stop making stupid topics. I bet you didint even run XGS

#3 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:34 PM

I bet he doesn't even run any neurons when he types.

#4 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:38 PM

Have you ever seen a cheat report about me?

LittlDot [CnCFTW]

but in the other hand

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/180325-appledrop-built-anywhere/?hl=appledrop  --> appledrop-built-anywhere

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/179380-appledrop-dc-and-i-asked-for-free-win/?hl=appledrop ----> appledrop-dc-and-i-asked-for-free-win

dfe766c4f32643eba4272564b5a2df9df32182a8

Also congrats on your 7 wins vs -150points players, And it gets better when he is cursing a clan when he is not using the auto SS. I mean in the end of the day you find out you are nothing but a clawn, Ya heard? wanna know why?

I mean look at this http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

nothing but spamming fake cheat reports and wasting the time of our best admis arround.

i guess you tried to fire the wrong clan up. wanna know why?

sdsd.gif

Ya have a game in Mount Olympous, and thats the only map ya play.

I mean keep donating to the head master and stay cool playing Mount olympous with ya clawns

Edited by AMadKirov, 31 July 2014 - 10:06 PM.

#5 chaldoskillz1

chaldoskillz1

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:01 PM

Edited by chaldoskillz1, 03 June 2015 - 02:28 AM.

#6 ImNewButOld

ImNewButOld

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:25 PM

http://xwis.net/ra2/clans/cncftw/

Founder igosovs  :matrix:

Much swag hard pimpin'

#7 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:21 PM

Ya see? I can go berserk for that noob called "Igosov" So you better watch what you write dog!

#8 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:36 AM

Lol, he is a close friend of mine and I don't think he maps.

#9 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:34 AM

and for that dude over ther called seke i would kill you easily, do not believe me? Try me!

#10 ImNewButOld

ImNewButOld

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:05 AM

Ya see? I can go berserk for that noob called "Igosov" So you better watch what you write dog!

Its been a while :( You probably stomp me single left handed  :showoff:

#11 appledrop

appledrop

cncftw buster

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:37 PM

amadkirov,

Those reports that you referenced are another player. Its English, learn to read it.

Chaldosix has been mapping. If I wanted to make a cheat report I would. I don't care enough as it rarely does any good anyway. I posted in the fairplay forum to let the other players know about his cheating, and he was, as does most of the cncftw clan. You girls can troll all that you want but it doesn't change the fact that your clan is a group of clownish manboob situational cheaters. Everyone knows that you cheat when you want and when you know the other players are running xgs you don't cheat. I look forward to the replies from your socially inept sycophants. They make me laugh. Have a nice day.

#12 appledrop

appledrop

cncftw buster

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:04 PM

amadkirov,

I'll be fair, which is beyond you. Another player uses the game nickname appledrop. My xwis.net name is apledrop. About a year ago I deleted my account because a hacker was spamming my xwis account and he quickly took the appledrop game nickname. I went with apledrop when I created another nickname. You could not have known that so I apologize for calling you illiterate. I will stand behind my statement that the cncftw guys that I have played cheat when it is convenient for them. I have never played you so I can't say that you cheat. As for a cheat report, naaa.  If you want to send me your email address I can attach a few links for a few games showing some of your guys doing some not so great things that I have recorded.  Not a big deal to me.

Thanks to ZigZag & xxxprepxx for teaching me how to install and use that software.

Edited by appledrop, 01 August 2014 - 10:11 PM.

#13 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:39 AM

No need for a email just attach it here. Id gladly take a look.

#14 appledrop

appledrop

cncftw buster

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:29 AM

I'm done with it. Even though I do not care for your clan I felt you deserved the opportunity to handle it in-house hence the post in the fair-play forum and not a cheat report.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users