29 replies to this topic

#26 TheFunk55

TheFunk55

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:14 AM

I do totally sympathize, however the rules have already been determined.

At best we need a solid "fits-all" solution for current bans. I'm sure it's been recommended but, I really like the idea of a second chance after a certain length of time has passed. We all understand that people make young/dumb mistakes (myself included) and several years seems more than reasonable. Just my opinion but, as we all know, there's no shortage of these topics and the answer is always "no". :)

Well, considering that my ban was imposed about 7 years ago for d/c'ing and then mouthing off about it and now that I see proven cheaters being banned for 16 days I think my "sentence" is excessive and should be reviewed. I can't even remember who the mod or admin was that banned me so I really don't see harm in giving me another chance, especially if someone can check back to see when my ban started and that I am not b.s.'ing about it. I really enjoy playing and can continue to fool around against the Computer but it just gets old and I would enjoy real people to play against. That is why I am here pleading my case.

So, again, if anyone so far on here has the power to reinstate my serial I would really like to return or if any of you talk to someone who can help I would appreciate it. Apparently everyone here thinks reinstatement should be a consideration but nothing will change on here until someone finally does it.  God forbid, someone is allowed to return and messes up, what's the worst that happens? You ban them again, right? 

Please help me to contact someone with some power to change things around here. Thanks for the opinions, but they don't help me.

#27 TheFunk55

TheFunk55

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:36 AM

<----- Off-topic---------->

If you "Insult one of them they would be here already but since is someone who needs help they are on vacation. ;)

Well, that certainly could be the case and maybe sometimes players that earn the position of mod or admin don't really care to right a wrong, but I'll keep trying anyway and maybe a good person with the ability to reinstate me will help me out.

If it helps, I was never great at C&C but I put up a good fight so reinstating me would at least add another opponent. This is an older game so I dont expect there are topns of new young players discovering it. Bring me back because I'm dedicated! :)

#28 Shauny

Shauny

EF Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8667 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:46 AM

Nooo!! Are you saying Shawn is the right way!? No way!! Lol

Your bad won't be lifted. I think when there is two players left in lobby, mayb jeen and luft, they may unbann the perm banned :) although I don't know how your going to tell the people that are perm banned they are unbanned :/

#29 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:25 AM

I know a secret about perm-ban.

#30 Shauny

Shauny

EF Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8667 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:27 AM

@ thefunk They won't reinstate a perm banned serial. If anything you will have to buy a new one.

Edited by Shauny, 23 July 2014 - 07:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users