#26 Enj0y

Enj0y

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • XWIS Name: Enj0y

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:29 AM

They didn't specifically make it possible, bugs are errors or inconsistencies that appear due to imperfect code inside of the game.

Meaning not all possible outcomes or abuse was thought of during the game's development and it's features.

If the way-point system was meant to be used in such a manner that allowed players to way-point a unit into a transport and then specify a target on the unit's departure from the transport, then the way-point system would simply allow you to select the unit, order it to go into the transport and then click on a target, to attack, capture or infiltrate, but that's not possible.

Instead the way-point path is terminated after giving the order to board a transport and no future orders are allowed, unless you find a glitch to abuse to allow you to give the way-pointed unit additional orders. Which is what you are doing.

makes perfect sense to me

#27 ImJordan

ImJordan

The Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:53 AM

I don't think it's a glitch but rather just lame..... it's to easy to do and not hard to figure out. Now did i hear something about auto deploying? That i would agree is a bug because it tells you during waypoint when you press d you cannot deploy in waypoint...... IDK this thread make me a little curious had to try and figure out how to autodeploy I thought it was impossible and at the moment i still say it is. proof or it didn't happen :p

#28 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:11 PM

That i would agree is a bug because it tells you during waypoint when you press d you cannot deploy in waypoint......

The way-point engi, spy, tanya, inside a transport does the same thing, once you click a transport then the game doesn't allow you to give any additional orders without glitching it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users