9 replies to this topic

#1 xxDooM

xxDooM

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 11:53 PM

Hello Friends I love this game and used to play it all the time back in the day ..I set up my nick name and all that but when I log in I see no other players and I see no games in the USA COMMAND..And I get disconnected..can anyone help me please

#2 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:14 AM

You should see a message in the empty lobby before you get disconnected. What does it say?

If you can't figure out what to do based on that message, make a topic in the help section with the message your receiving.

#3 barnzy007

barnzy007

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:09 PM

I am having the same problem.... The only message I get is ''you've been dissconnected from the server''

I am playing from the disc.... I have downloaded as well as I have read the instructions here but it just freezes at the start! Please help

#4 SoVi3tW4R

SoVi3tW4R

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • XWIS Name: SoVi3tWaR

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:03 AM

1 u could have logged in wrong 2 the server could be broken or

3 the game is dead but u wouldnt get disconeted though

#5 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:06 AM

this means that u have putted a wrong password with ur nickname

#6 RdWhtGrn

RdWhtGrn

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:45 PM

I am having the SAME exact problem. I downloaded the version from here, 1.006 and I log in with the name and password that I created on here as well. I show no players online and I get disconnected as well with no message in the lobby before getting disconnected. Just tells me I have been disconnected, just as the OP said.

#7 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:00 AM

1 u could have logged in wrong 2 the server could be broken or

3 the game is dead but u wouldnt get disconeted though

1.  Most probable

2. No.

3. No.

4. Game could be blocked by, windows firewall, internet security software firewall (anti virus suite), router firewall, errors in the network card setup.

#8 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:15 AM

I am having the SAME exact problem. I downloaded the version from here, 1.006 and I log in with the name and password that I created on here as well. I show no players online and I get disconnected as well with no message in the lobby before getting disconnected. Just tells me I have been disconnected, just as the OP said.

The most likely scenario is you logged in correctly...

Go to your game account and log in with your forum credentials (RdWhtGrn and pass) @ www.xwis.net/game-account/

If you do not have a registered serial to your account then register one now and create a nick on your game account. The nick will appear.

If you already created a nickname then note the "XWIS password" at the top left.... this is the 8 character password that you will log in with.

Right click your RA2 shortcut and run as administrator --> internet --> log in with the nickname you created and xwis password

http://xwis.net/ra2/online this is the current people online @ XWIS also. If you're having the same issue just message me and we can set up a time where I can help you further.

#9 Sean3z

Sean3z

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1740 posts
  • XWIS Name: sean3z

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:39 PM

Go to your game account and log in with your forum credentials (RdWhtGrn and pass) @ www.xwis.net/game-account/

If you're logged into the forum, you should be automagically logged into your XWIS Game Account. Also, your forum username may differ from your forum display name :)

#10 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:55 PM

If you're logged into the forum, you should be automagically logged into your XWIS Game Account. Also, your forum username may differ from your forum display name :)

Yeah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users