Photo

User getting off and not playing the game.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 appledrop

appledrop

cncftw buster

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:42 PM

A user is making nicknames close to others nicknames for the sole purpose of annoying players. If you see a player named;

genwii

APPLEDROP

appledrop

apledr0p

Apledrop

aplledrop

glorix

chair195o

olaph

0laf

davidof

XXlolXX

atorney

p1ayhard

be aware that he has no interest in actually playing RA2 online. He just wants to annoy. It gets to me because there are several cheat reports on the forums about him but he uses a nickname close to mine. Many players have told me that that saw in the forums that I was cheating and would not play in my game or allow me in theirs. Please be aware that I play under the nickname apledrop (with a "o" and 1 "p") and anyone with a similar nickname is not me. Said person is not interested in a good fun game. They just want to screw with you. Why this is allowed I do not know. 

#2 Shauny

Shauny

EF Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8667 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:52 PM

Seems like it's working!

#3 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:58 PM

Äh ur that Guy with a "o" and 1 "p" that always DC when loosing and have very bad Language..

#4 appledrop

appledrop

cncftw buster

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:27 AM

Regarding the previous two reply posts. I guess you guys know this person so you gotta stick up for him on the forums instead of being adults. You are obviously little kids ( mentally if not physically) which is fine. This IS about a game right.

Your replies in the fair play forum are not relative in anyway to my post or to making RA2 online better . Do you just like to post inane tiresome things or are you sticking up for you clown friend? Grow up people, your opinions are not as important as you think they are. 

#5 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:10 AM

Ur funny lil Kid

#6 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:46 AM

A user is making nicknames close to others nicknames for the sole purpose of annoying players. If you see a player named;

genwii
APPLEDROP
appledrop
apledr0p
Apledrop
aplledrop
glorix
chair195o
olaph
0laf
davidof
XXlolXX
atorney
p1ayhard

be aware that he has no interest in actually playing RA2 online. He just wants to annoy. It gets to me because there are several cheat reports on the forums about him but he uses a nickname close to mine. Many players have told me that that saw in the forums that I was cheating and would not play in my game or allow me in theirs. Please be aware that I play under the nickname apledrop (with a "o" and 1 "p") and anyone with a similar nickname is not me. Said person is not interested in a good fun game. They just want to screw with you. Why this is allowed I do not know.

Well I take back what I said about you in the other topic lols

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users