#26 FrzFlame

FrzFlame

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • XWIS Name: North

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:06 AM

This thread ruind my night :( wtf... I spent so much time on TS growing up that it feels like losing a friend.

#27 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:59 AM

This thread ruind my night :( wtf... I spent so much time on TS growing up that it feels like losing a friend.

it really does in some way

#28 ProWiNz

ProWiNz

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5652 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:22 PM

Wow crazy! Don't play TS but always sad to hear something like this happening to anyone, let alone someone from the Xwis community :(

#29 FrzFlame

FrzFlame

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • XWIS Name: North

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:19 AM

it really does in some way

I've known Mammy longer than I know anyone currently in my life.. I met that guy in 2001!.. I've known him for THIRTEEN YEARS... I've only been out of high school for 10 years.. Most of the people I had a long term friendship with ended there.. Even less lasted through collage.. I currently don't activly communicate with anyone from back then other than immediate family members. I've known the majority of you longer than my real life associations. I was just a 15 years old kid when I met Mammy.

#30 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:32 AM

Yeah it's strange really isn't it.... I'm pretty much in the same boat -- I don't really have any contact with people from my high school days, so yeah, I've known most of you longer than many people in my real life. As I said earlier, things like this remind us that there are 'real people' behind the keyboards.

#31 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:35 PM

It's definitely a sad situation. We all have been in this community together and enjoyed years and years of constant communication with one another. We may have started in grade school or high school and enjoyed a few drinks whilst playing in our college years. Some of us moved on and got married with kids as well. This game changed many of our lives for the good and bad ;). Stayed out of trouble and kept us busy during those boring weekend/days.

Mammy isn't the first friend I lost from this game as well.

Edited by hefeweize, 25 May 2014 - 08:36 PM.

#32 djeh

djeh

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:27 AM

hey all its Eiot from back in the day I use to play with mammy h9e always made me laugh and I was one of his favorite people to play ts man its been years since ive played with everyone im really sorry to hear that kyle died that dude killed him that's sad...I guess a lot of you may think I died as well ive just been gone since 08 I was in the military and I came back and just haven't had time for games...mammy was a great guy I willmiss him I guess its fait I saw this post because I was just reminiscing about ts today thinking about all the great times we had online and da story of eiot andall that lol ton2 all those great times I had with all those people when I was bored in school. I really wish I could find out what happened to peter my dutch friend I used to play with does he still play?he may play under the name eiot I don't know if hes even still alive. Well I will misskyle and id like to download ts or ra2 again and play so can someone help me out? Yea I am sad I knew mammy well didn't know some asshole killed him in January wow well ill pray for him and he will be in my thoughts my email is djehelliott@yahoo.com and im onfacebook Elliott hooker just know im the real eiot I really am eiot whoever says im not is stupid so its the real me I loved mammy he was funny we had some good times with him beating my butt on ts holler at ur boy ima poor some on the ground for my boy!! RIP

I was wondering if anyone on here still talks to stefor or peter let me know thanks

#33 Griperrr

Griperrr

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:25 AM

24 years old.... that guy is a coward mother fucker..

Always someone you wanted on your team... RIP

#34 House4Lfe

House4Lfe

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:47 AM

wasnt his friend but played some games with him... great and solid player... carried me against some top players... prob in 2010 or something... i remember him insulting people... like flamming nonstop lol... its a shame.. he prob would be back to a few games on the new server...

#35 Psychic

Psychic

NRA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts
  • XWIS Name: PuNiSh3eR

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:05 AM

Never played TS or actually knew Kyle, but sad to hear. I use to live right next to Rolla, which is kinda surreal

#36 THE BIL

THE BIL

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3584 posts
  • XWIS Name: maxxximus

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:33 AM

RIP Kyle, all the games on ts he played he never ever scouted, thats because he was too lazy to do so, but his skill and control was never questioned, miss the times, miss the laughs, miss the reports, Peace.

#37 OldschoolJan

OldschoolJan

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:15 AM

R.I.P Kyle ! iam late but never forget this guy greetings aka thcbrain whosthat lsmokdope sunplaya own4MoXon l0wnurMum J

#38 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 06:19 AM

It's really sad. Next week marks the 1 year anniversary of Kyle's passing. There were times that i wish this article was incorrect and he magically turns up playing ts.

Sad day indeed. Blessings to his family and friends. 

Edited by hefeweize, 30 December 2014 - 06:19 AM.

#39 miketehmaster

miketehmaster

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 02:32 PM

true. Also...My source said the dude's sentence was pretty light... shamefully... I will say exactly what she told me again later tonight... something like if i remember correctly(they had trial this december before new years)
there were 2 kids involved one whom i dont remember his name(the guy who hide the knife after) Got a lighter sentence(can give number later i believe) The guy who commited the killing trevor got like at least 19 years or something with probation, some bs like that... for good behavior..

Don't quote me on this til i talk to this person again .. :] it was a bit ago we spoke

#40 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:38 AM

pled guilty to 2nd degree murder, the max sentence was 23 years for 2nd degree murder, he will have to serve 19 years before he is eligible for parole.

#41 zzattack

zzattack

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5357 posts
  • XWIS Name: zzattack

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:30 AM

well that's something at least

#42 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:03 PM

there is no real report of what actually happened, for 1st degree they had to prove that the killer had sought and planned to kill this guy, if they pursued 1st degree and couldn't prove that he had intention and planned to kill, they could have failed miserably in court. imho the killer should have took his chances and went to trial without pleading out and let them try the charge of 1st degree, because he could have got off (I know this sounds horrible to some of you, i'm looking at this from a stand point of the law, don't crucify me) and the prosecution did the right thing and had his plea out, therefore it was a win for their side and they look better than letting a kid walk. long story short, if he claimed self defense with no actual witness to the crime or what he was defending from, that kid most likely could have walked, good call on the prosecution team.

#43 Tonficwav

Tonficwav

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 01:11 AM

I know i'm a few years late but i'm sad to hear of Kyle's passing. Fondest memories I have of him ingame was me talking shit only to get my ass kicked lol Funny guy and will be missed. RIP bud.

​GG m8 //

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users