#1 magictank

magictank

Seal

• Warning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:31 AM

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/179937-frequenzy-alting/

Since I did not get a chance to respond, can you explain to me how that is not enough proof lol? The miner is on my war, where I can not attack it without doing damage to my war, and it stops any units from coming out. That's WORSE than alt (since you claim it to not be alt). And it's clear that his tank is alting my war. Not to mention he admitted to doing in the topic...

So you can see him doing it, obviously intentional. You know for a fact he does this all the time. He admitted to doing it. This is obviously FAR worse than any fogger or mapper. Foggers may have an advantage, but if you're better, you will still win most games. If someone alts your war with a miner, and then tanks, there is no game to even play. 

Explain why this is not enough proof? Since it's "illegal but not bannable", can I go do it every game? I mean I wont get banned right...? I think it's HILARIOUS that the admins have been banning people who actually gave ggs for years, and when it comes to some pathetic noob like this, you say your hands are tied lol. 

OH. And I got 4 more warning pts because I responded in MY OWN cheat report? LMAO. I'm sure I will get even more from this. #stupid #retardation #ra2isdead #mydickisbiggerthanyourdick #keep pissing off the people that keep this game active, morons. 

Edited by magictank, 02 March 2014 - 03:37 AM.

#2 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12219 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:02 AM

Yes, we do have some good jokes don't we?

#3 magictank

magictank

Seal

• Warning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:35 AM

Enlighten me as to what you mean by that? Your statement is vague and open to interpretation. I am also in need of an explanation, since it is more than clear he alted my first war, and then after i made a 2nd war, he alted that one as well. that can not happen by accident. There is no doubt what so ever. Zero. Nada. Zilch. 10-10. 245-245.  1,245,654-1,245,654. 0. 

Edited by magictank, 02 March 2014 - 06:41 AM.

#4 aCnChaOz

aCnChaOz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:14 PM

he did the same vs me and nathan on ToE. ask nathan for his ss. there u can clearly see martin is alting nath his warfac with miner.

#5 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:13 PM

It is not considered ALT, because it's not done with 'ALT'.

#6 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts
  • XWIS Name: RaganZin

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:50 PM

dsfgdfghd.jpg

Fromm this game: http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/games/20086/

#7 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:32 PM

^^WIP^^

#8 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:11 PM

^^WIP^^

How is this a work in progress if by the previous verdict and statements it was said to be not bannable, also not considered alt and ontop of it no mention of neither alt nor this in the rules?

Edited by FReQuEnZy, 02 March 2014 - 11:12 PM.

#9 magictank

magictank

Seal

• Warning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:09 AM

They have warned you before not to lame like this, and clearly since you blow so bad, you have ignored them. And you can clearly see your tank ALTING my war. As far as your miner is concerned, what difference does it make which keys on the keyboard you push? It DOES NOT. It's bug abuse, which you were completely aware of. 

#10 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:00 AM

They have warned you before not to lame like this

Actually I was not. These games were in close succession and I was only warned slightly in the last thread that you made about this.
I haven't done anything of the sort since the last thread. So I don't see what you're basing your argument on.

#11 magictank

magictank

Seal

• Warning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:18 AM

Emilio:

alting IS an illegal tactic,

You've been told that alting is bug abuse,

You've confessed to use the illegal tactic

You are a complete noob, and more of a cheater than any mapper has ever been. Gg

The only reason people do not get banned for alting is that it's not 100% provable (MOST of the time). And olaf has banned people who alted him. Can anyone claim that this is not 100% provable? If the ss from two different people (me and nate), and the testimony of our clan m8s who were in the game at the time (shauny and acncha0z) is not proof enough (lol?), then surely his own admission clears things up. 

Edited by magictank, 03 March 2014 - 06:25 AM.

#12 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:13 PM

The only reason people do not get banned for alting is that it's not 100% provable (MOST of the time).

If it's not 100% provable then what is this report based on? LOL.
You make it sound so clear cut, so it should be noted in the rules if it was.

And olaf has banned people who alted him.

Olaf has banned people who have called him a noob.

You however should be banned for abusive behaviour for a very long time.
All you do is incite inflammatory actions and do your best to make sure no one can have a peaceful game vs you or even chat in the lobby.

Edited by FReQuEnZy, 03 March 2014 - 12:14 PM.

#13 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • 12219 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:52 PM

Are you describing yourself, Martin? That was a very accurate description of you.

#14 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:04 PM

Are you describing yourself, Martin? That was a very accurate description of you.

That's cute sarcasm. The same could be said for your behaviour a few years back.
Especially for your professionalism as a staff member. 

If I'm as bad as you make me out to be then how come every sensible player has an issue with Matt?

I have many casual games with no flame or drama.

How is it that I can log on to play 2v2's and have fun games while everyone else can only complain about the lack of activity? Seems you have it all wrong.

#15 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • 12219 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:45 PM

I wasn't being sarcastic. Its hard to believe you when I have multiple players complaining about you here and not matt.

#16 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:51 PM

They are complaining because they don't like to lose. People started complaining about engineers as well, instead of finding a way to defend against them. It's just how the player's attitudes change over time.

#17 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • 12219 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:05 PM

*TBI* If you keep alting, we will have enough evidence to ban you. You've been warned to stop.

#18 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:42 PM

I don't see it worth getting banned over so, as you wish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users