#1 SoVi3tW4R

SoVi3tW4R

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • XWIS Name: SoVi3tWaR

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:44 AM

I cant believe people are still twidling with this game. i gave up after trying to get it to work on windows 8. I was gonna get a cpu with 7 but i liked the specs better on this one . that and i so forgot that 8 didnt support ra2/yuri.

Heres what we should / what i was gonna do but i was busy with stuff such as the millitary etc, and just got done. ill still have to wait a bit because i went over my intenet data cap .

Compile a list of stats to explain why they should A allow people to remaster ra2/ yuri B do it them selves Then create a new line of RTS of it . Companys do this when they dont wanna invest a lot of money such as . the people who made timesplitters / now know as cryptek UK they were making 3-4 but they ran out of momentum so they are letting a group of modders remaster the game.

i mean the last time i looked there are no RTS set in Modern time/Near future . which ra2 and yuri mainly does take place in and protype tech a good chunk of it is real tech or based of something .
I believe if we do this correctly that . Something would happen . So when my data cap resets ill look into if im not to busy playing the new Ghost DLC . I mean so many companies do remasters/remakes .
they made halo CE aniversery. etc etc i could just list examples , time spliters , counter strike . Phantasty star, Earthworm jim , they did a remake and added co-op .Kingdom hearts .

we can also add stats how each sucessive rts has been a complete fail . with sales dropping each time and they are still pouring money into the seris with those new games they built , like tib allance . IDK why they even made that theres like a billion types of those games . and im reading some crude about the failed generals 2 aka command & conquer which they stopped and are building something else . These new scrubs wouldnt know a good Rts if one came pouring out of their eyes .
I mean theres no competition for modern day rts . Idk why they would'nt build one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users