16 replies to this topic

#1 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:31 AM

Hey Olaf, can you please remove autoss/XTS from tiberian sun update, alot of newbies last few weeks/months and they cant join 8er games because Xts makes game crash. I honestly dont understand why is it mandatory, as no one from Ts community really cares for ladder so please just remove it from the default installer. If anyone wants autoss they can install the XTS update themselves.

Thank you. I hope this can be accomplished right away.

#2 Sean3z

Sean3z

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1740 posts
  • XWIS Name: sean3z

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:22 PM

Players can use Game backup.exe until it's patched :)

#3 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:05 AM

Olaf, any acknowledgement? full ignore ah...

Sean bro, last time I checked Game backup.exe has been removed, there is even a topic on that on ts forum.

EDIT: this topic http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/179578-how-i-can-uninstall-auto-screen-shot/

Edited by MrFrodo, 05 February 2014 - 12:07 AM.

#4 Sean3z

Sean3z

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1740 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:35 AM

Thanks for pointing that out Frodo. I'll have a look and see what I can find. Hopefully we can make XTS a viable solution again.

#5 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13498 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:11 AM

Olaf, any acknowledgement? full ignore ah...

Sean replied. It's less than 24h and you're already complaining... Forget about it.

#6 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:27 AM

Whtever Olaf, you're always like this talking about how ppl are impatient or attitude or wht ever. I just asked for an update..."Forget about it". You're trolling :p rofl

EDIT: I am not complaining, who would I even complain too? I am just puttin it out there and not the first time someone posted an issue regarding ts and you simply; just ignore it. If someone wants to buy a serial you're on top of it then. This is so true.......

As for the issue above it is something only you can solve so thats why it was directed 'directly' at ya.

Edited by MrFrodo, 05 February 2014 - 02:21 PM.

#7 zzattack

zzattack

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5357 posts
  • XWIS Name: zzattack

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:14 AM

u can use this, made it once http://files.zzattack.org/ra2/TS_FS_Installer.exe

its a bit bigger because i dont like stripped down versions, cnc content is too awesome for that

#8 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13498 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:25 PM

Whtever Olaf, you're always like this talking about how ppl are impatient or attitude or wht ever. I just asked for an update...

Then what do you call this bit: "full ignore ah..."?

BTW, what's an 8er game?
Is it mandatory?

its a bit bigger because i dont like stripped down versions, cnc content is too awesome for that

Are you talking about the music? I don't think you included the videos did you?

#9 Sean3z

Sean3z

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1740 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:44 PM

BTW, what's an 8er game?
Is it mandatory?

8 player games are very common in TS. IMO, this is a mandatory issue to resolve.

#10 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:41 AM

It got your attention, thats it. Dont over think it ;)

BTW, what's an 8er game?
Is it mandatory?

8er games= 8 player games. As Sean said above they are very common and I've noticed so many times that a player joins an 8er and he/she crashes, Then the player rejoins and game crashes again and so on, you get the point.  Additionally XTS is so bugged with random crashes, literally the most random crashes I have seen, since XTS came out. It would be best for now to remove XTS altogether from the installer and make it optional or atleast add the Game backup.exe to the default installer.

Edited by MrFrodo, 16 February 2014 - 08:00 PM.

#11 zzattack

zzattack

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5357 posts
  • XWIS Name: zzattack

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:12 AM

Are you talking about the music? I don't think you included the videos did you?

they're not embedded in the download but the installer has an option to automatically download them

also includes firestorm and all campaign stuff

#12 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:36 PM

BTW, what's an 8er game?
Is it mandatory?

See Olaf this is what I am talking , you just ignore ts support.

As mentioned more than 1000 times autoss is buggy and glitchy and what have you, you still went ahead and removed the Gamebackup.exe and also made it mandatory basically by doing this. Seriously like five people care about the ladder. We just want an error free and nonlaggy,  high fps games, thats all. I think Sean and Mike(mole40k) will agree with this.

#13 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:20 PM

olaf, OK instead of fixing the above issue^^  now you just stalk ts players and give them warning points? lol. Clearly you dont respond in ts related topics so it was a different approach posting in  another topic to garner your attention. But you still haven't provided any update as to whats gonna happen?

#14 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:29 PM

olaf, OK instead of fixing the above issue^^  now you just stalk ts players and give them warning points? 

You spam your problems in other threads that have nothing to do with your problems and you're surprised of warning points. Stop acting so impatiently and immaturely, he will solve your problem then.

#15 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:31 PM

You spam your problems in other threads that have nothing to do with your problems and you're surprised of warning points. Stop acting so impatiently and immaturely, he will solve your problem then.

so basically to have a problem solved...we have to play hard to get? LOL...its more like hard to NEVER get, here..

go home wannabe admin.

Edited by MrFrodo, 22 February 2014 - 06:32 PM.

#16 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 10:26 PM

Huh? You simply post the problem you're having in a clear manner, while providing all the information related to the issue and wait for some on to dedicate their free time to it.

If you really want it so badly, why don't you do it yourself? I did that with ra2, I made my own patch, because I couldn't stand waiting around for some one else to do it. 

#17 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:14 AM

lol 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users