#3 ipwnaxel

ipwnaxel

New Conscript

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:00 AM

Were you playing on XWIS?

no im ip banned from xwis for giving out cheats. im the same guy who gave you cheats early on for other server lol. i used to play xwis with vpn but i stopped paying for it. thanks for cncnet. olaf wont unban me and i only did it cause seanz was harassing me. i played on xwis since it came out then seanz showed up and set me off. and now it seems like he doesnt even log on anymore. he just wanted control over server and to make his own server. annoying as hell. he never played the games just hacked the irc. i like how on cncnet i can have usernames longer than 9 characters like christopher which is 11 and displays fine in ts. i also like how when you send a message you see your own message ingame.

what i didnt like about seanz was he would sit in game lobby harassing me and other people and scripting his bot. if you have any admin power you shouldnt be doing crap like that and bothering the players saying look at me look at me and im watching you crap. then he would want to play with me and quit midgame cause he sucked so bad. eventually he gave up playing and harassing people then gave fairly crappy help information on the forum and began playing mindgames with me on skype saying he would unban me if i listened to his stupid real life stories. im not joking. the douche was holding me hostage until i snapped. he wanted to control me.

i also later found out he was editing my posts and such all this drama drew more attention to me by another mod and i just got more and more pissed. theres a few other things he was doing. he should have left me alone. he would literally wait for me to make new accounts saying he wasnt going to ban me anymore on skype just so id make another so he could ban it.

when i started using vpn to play without him knowing he really started harassing me on skype lol/ he got one of my accounts unbanned just so id play on it so he could watch me. dudes a jackass

Edited by ipwnaxel, 21 January 2014 - 11:14 AM.

#4 Casablanca

Casablanca

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • XWIS Name: fgj

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:08 PM

if i see you cause 1 recon or cheat once on the new server ill make sure you get banned for life.

#5 ipwnaxel

ipwnaxel

New Conscript

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:23 PM

if i see you cause 1 recon or cheat once on the new server ill make sure you get banned for life.

smd

#6 kaiya

kaiya

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:49 PM

oh god, eatme jr's back...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users