#1 rooisugly

rooisugly

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • XWIS Name: nil

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:28 PM

weird guy....constantly talking about mother and asian and country.....

what happen

Attached Thumbnails

• tab1.JPG
  • tab2.JPG
  • tab3.JPG
  • tab4.JPG
  • tab5.JPG
  • tab6.JPG
  • tab7.JPG
  • tab8.JPG
  • tab9.JPG
  • tab10.JPG

#2 FrzFlame

FrzFlame

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • XWIS Name: North

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:05 AM

I've known tab since 2005 Always been an extremlly annoying person. Hes like a poor mans Draguns01/dayofrage. used to love to set teams and play squash games even though one average player can usually demolish his entire team. Took him 5 years to even give official maps a chance. Became convinced that I was a cheating asshole due to fakemammy pretending to be me. Despite hating cheaters he played with chick00 for a very long time and became convinced he was the best player in the game. Hes using my clan -hate- that I gave him several years ago after I stopped playing regularly and he now claims even to my face when no one is watching that it's his and it's been his all along.

He used to play with some serious laggers that would cause 3v3 games to last well over an hour that shoulda been over in 15 minutes. He absolutly refused to stop playing with the one guy though despite his absurd inability to run a nearly 15 year old game. (geez i remember when i would think the game was old after calling it 3 years old)

He pretty much spends 100% of his time blazed and drunk. Regardless hes just a strange witless person.

Fits in well with the rest of the people that can't let this game go.

Edited by FrzFlame, 27 December 2013 - 06:06 AM.

#3 D34DF45T

D34DF45T

Corporal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:18 AM

:rizla:

#4 Casablanca

Casablanca

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • XWIS Name: fgj

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:41 PM

I've known tab since 2005 Always been an extremlly annoying person. Hes like a poor mans Draguns01/dayofrage. used to love to set teams and play squash games even though one average player can usually demolish his entire team. Took him 5 years to even give official maps a chance. Became convinced that I was a cheating asshole due to fakemammy pretending to be me. Despite hating cheaters he played with chick00 for a very long time and became convinced he was the best player in the game. Hes using my clan -hate- that I gave him several years ago after I stopped playing regularly and he now claims even to my face when no one is watching that it's his and it's been his all along.

He used to play with some serious laggers that would cause 3v3 games to last well over an hour that shoulda been over in 15 minutes. He absolutly refused to stop playing with the one guy though despite his absurd inability to run a nearly 15 year old game. (geez i remember when i would think the game was old after calling it 3 years old)

He pretty much spends 100% of his time blazed and drunk. Regardless hes just a strange witless person.

Fits in well with the rest of the people that can't let this game go.

So you came back to a forum for a game that should be left go...to just troll people?

Your cool too.

#5 bambambam

bambambam

New Conscript

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

Odd I remember -hate- has always been tabs clan. It used to say founded by tab.

Edited by bambambam, 27 December 2013 - 11:30 PM.

#6 mrfetus

mrfetus

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:37 AM

lol frz im honored ^_^ epic thou how u remeber things so bad yet im the 100% stoned person. its great to how frz remebers the one month my m8 had net connection issues. as for playing with mart o well special needs kids make me laugh.

i never once said mart was best ever and 7.5 years ago u could not had over adminship to other players like u can now funny thou u used to say i copyed ur clan name now its u gave me the clan ahahahaha

for the record i left clan ra and made -hate- back when clans had a name not just abbv. the clans actual name was the super villans ^_^ so yes not just to frzflames face but to all of ts i made -hate- its been mine

o and to chun thanks for not being able to take a joke. then promptly telling me to keep talkin crap to u ^_^

#7 Pentium

Pentium

New Conscript

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:52 AM

Wow you sound like a snitch

#8 FrzFlame

FrzFlame

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:48 AM

You made the clan on XWIS, I made it on the Westwood Online server. I gave you the WOL clan and you copied it on XWIS. I don't care as I never gave a shit about that clan. I just thought it was funny that you denied it. I also think its funny how huge of a bitch casablanca is.

#9 TightForLife

TightForLife

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:19 PM

lol chun

#10 oinmn

oinmn

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 04:13 PM

GG.

Tabr  1

Flamer 0  

LOL

#11 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:55 PM

Incorrect oinmn. FrzFlame Never loses. Go back home and enjoy your life whilst your wife farting on your leg as you try to sleep.

#12 FrzFlame

FrzFlame

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:26 AM

lol, I forgot about that line.. That was gold ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users