#1 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

Game in question http://xwis.net/ts/games/11386/

Mola posted a topic accusing his opponent of an impossible cheat *immediately* after losing. http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/179523-lunchbox-cheats/

He went on a rant about his opponent tech cheating, mapping, instant mcv... posted links to other accusations from the likes of mug4life/uklost to try and add weight to his delusional theories, he went on to say he had demanded screenshots which had been refused..... he was obviously wound up over something believing he had been cheated, trying to explain his loss that obviously means too much to him.......... Then he realized, his opponent was running auto ss too! and there were multiple screenshots uploaded for all to see!! This prompted him to claim (wait for it) that lunchbox had "edited his sidebar in the screenshots"  !!!??!  So this guy not only has the only 'instant mcv' cheat in existance, he has also hacked the auto ss patch on his TS to upload edited screenshots automatically!?? 

Mola was soon informed by MrFrodo and myself about mug4life/uklost and did what he should have done in the first place! (his homework)
Then in the realization of how stupid he had made himself look and with the added pressure of people (like me) paying attention, he quickly edited his previous posts/rants, including all links to the screenshots and the game itself..

His edits and every post since this 'realization' all said something like "nvm no proof delete topic" something didnt seem right here.. Mola seems suddenly very keen to forget or erase this whole episode and divert the spotlight elsewhere!?! Why i wondered.. 
So i sat back and observed Mola constantly logging on and off viewing his topic, in a recent reply he seems uncharacteristically humble and almost admits defeat honorably... only to hint again that lunchbox might have in fact cheated.. 
He then makes a statement about only playing WW maps from now on!? Why!? I checked, and Mola was in fact the host for this game, he never claimed the map might be edited, so why was he making this statement/excuse?!

Mola was displaying all the traits of someone who is guilty, and has something to hide, in the spotlight from his own efforts! but frantically trying everything he could to turn that spotlight off... hoping it would go away, wishing he had never cried wolf in the first place! !
Also from experience i know that when people run to the forums ranting/making accusations that fast, in the demeanor Mola was making them, they normally cheat/cheated themselves..  The fact that they cheated themselves yet STILL lost just throws fuel on the already 'Raging' flames!!

Blah Blah Blah!!!!!!, KORZ WULD U PLZ STFU AND GET TO THE F*N POINT %µ£ OMFG! 

Ok, Ok sorry....

Here's the irrefutable hard evidence from Mola's OWN auto ss, proving he cheated via 'Build Anywhere' in this tournament game.

Mola's Auto SS from Game stats:
 http://xwis.net/ts/games/11386/

Mola's Auto SS 1 

This show's Mola's base, Take note of the shroud in Top right, and the fact that the entrance to TR has not even been opened yet! 

mola1.jpg

Mola's Auto SS 2

Again Mola's viewpoint of his base around the time he accused lunchbox of an impossible cheat...
Now here is where something caught my eye!!!! 

mola2.jpg

Whats that i see in Top right!?? rofl!!! 

Again take note that the entrance to TR has not even been opened yet!!! Not to mention the fact that he already has.. Stealth, War, A Ref, and potentially more already in place! 

Here is the very next ss in sequence 

mola3.jpg

He now has another ref, and has produced 2 Mcv from his War Factory, and has finally (i suspect forced by his superior opponent discovering his dirty secret) opened the entrance to the base in Top right..

NOW i understand why the game lasted so long!!!!!!, Mola used 'Build Anywhere' 'exploit' to place a stealth in TR to save his pathetic ass/ego from imminent defeat!

Want to see the Mini Map Money Shot from Mola's auto SS showing the moment just after he placed the stealth in TR?! 

Here 

mola4.jpg

Note the fact he is losing badly at the point he decides to cheat, Mola has 4/5 bans failing, Sidebar shows he has No War factory! proving that stealth was built first in TR, followed by the ref in progress and then the war we see in the next sequenced screenshot. (http://xwis.net/ra2/screenshots/3842695/)

lunchbox has 3 or 4 Refs, 2 war factorys, 1 Cy, 2 spare mcv, 12!! Bans.. 

Mola you are and always have been a shady character, and now you got caught RED HANDED! 

Oh well, Congrats on the EPIC FAIL !  i hope you learn your lesson from the ban
GG

-Korz

11386 nod.pnglunchbox W +55 nod.pngkillrap L -35 1:17:29 bbg4or~1.mpr 03:37 11-12-2013 34    

killrap

killed bought left captured

units 0 126 0

buildings 0 129 0 3

infantry 0 378 0

planes 0 71 0 

lunchbox

killed bought left captured

units 25 147 25

buildings 70 151 70 5

infantry 16 343 16

planes 48 69 48

Edited by korz, 12 December 2013 - 12:34 AM.

#2 Casablanca

Casablanca

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • XWIS Name: fgj

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:46 AM

lol

#3 Mola

Mola

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:58 AM

How about he agreed on we could build in side bases?

lmao.

expand that way :) why u think the game was +1h

i know i got auto ss im not stupid.

Do you see him posting here?

korz ur a moron.

#4 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:07 AM

lmao.

expand that way  :) why u think the game was +1h

i know i got auto ss im not stupid.

korz ur a moron.

Mola are you really this stupid???

You agreed with Lunchbox that you could use 'Build Anywhere' to build in your neighboring base? after you accused him of the instant mcv cheat!? did you trade cheats? haha!!

Expand that way!? How do you expand into unscouted pure black shroud half a screen away from the nearest legit structure!!? By using an exploit that involves remapping keys and other stuff i won't go into for obvious reasons!?

People get banned for this all the time on RA2 and have previously been banned for it on Tiberian Sun with a lot less proof, rarely however are the offenders STUPID enough to do it while they are running auto ss.. and you are the first to get caught on TS lol !!!

You are going down the same troubled road as mug4life/uklost did with his hilarious and desperate attempts to shift the stinking pile of evidence on his back, its not happening dude.. 

Edited by korz, 12 December 2013 - 01:11 AM.

#5 Mola

Mola

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:16 AM

Dude. I dont need remapping keys you moron, Pull the building in the sidebar and swip. Easy.

lol

Yes we both agreed it was okay. Do you see him saying it isnt true?

Why are you speaking for him? Do you see him making a complaint? Why else would i do it, if we hadnt agreed on it. Its different when you play gdi, you fly a mcv easy, but since we both where NOD, i asked him if he minds expand sideways without having to drive a mcv. He agreed.

I still belive he mcv cheated. But no proof.

And korz i know your a pretty crappy player who "dodges" me, cause you are scared to lose. You always lose to me. Nothing new. Take it like a propper player. I got autoss. You claim i cheat?

its same as ALT, if we agree its fine. Its not a trainer.

Korz your not an admin. Nor did a recon/tech/map revealer happend? If you so eager to prove me a "cheat" play me with a hidden nick, if  you got the balls lol. I run auto ss all my games.

Any admins want to delete this topic. Korz did not play me,  and do not know what terms we agreed on a the modified BBG map. The player who played me, has not complained.

Edited by Mola, 12 December 2013 - 01:34 AM.

#6 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:38 AM

Dude. I dont need remapping keys you moron, Pull the building in the sidebar and swip. Easy.

lol

Why are you speaking for him? Do you see him making a complaint? Why else would i do it, if we hadnt agreed on it. Its different when you play gdi, you fly a mcv easy, but since we both where NOD, i asked him if he minds expand sideways without having to drive a mcv. He agreed.

And korz i know your a pretty crappy player who "dodges" me, cause you are scared to lose. You always lose to me. Nothing new. Take it like a propper player. I got autoss. You claim i cheat?

its same as ALT, if we agree its fine. Its not a trainer.

So Mola, how does it feel walking down the same lonely road as mug4life/uklost!? Did he leave you a trail of breadcrumbs to follow to cheaters keep!?

Desperately squirming and trying to wriggle out of this predicament you find yourself in!?

Speaking for him!? I don't need to speak for anyone or anyone to speak for me, that includes you.. I am posting a cheat report with all the evidence needed to convict a cheater.
This bug/exploit is and always has been a bannable offense, you know that... 
Why else would you do it? Maybe because it was the only way you could survive against an obviously superior opponent who was handing you a beat down on your own choice of map ?!!
You accused him of cheating during the game.. and Immediately after the game you created this topic http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/179523-lunchbox-cheats/#entry1553967
ranting and making accusations, accusing lunchbox of mapping, tech cheating, instant mcv cheat, being able to edit his sidebars in his auto ss uploads (which you later edited out)
And now you come up with the ridiculous excuse that you had an agreement with him to break xwis tournament rules?! ROFL

Your opponent clearly had NO IDEA you had a base up there, why would you, like you said only GDI has this capability, and you obviously had sufficient time to build up a substantial base before your 'dirty secret' was discovered.. http://xwis.net/ra2/screenshots/3842698/ If you had not 'cheated' you would have died in 20 mins or less instead your cheat enabled you to drag the game out way over the hour mark.

Should i direct you to tournament rules and give you links to proven build anywhere cheats that used the same sidebar technique you so stupidly described?  Its not the same as ALT and never has been, i have never ever EVER heard of anyone agreeing to being able to build stealth anywhere in unscouted shroud, and anyway its not legal.

You are going to be more entertaining that mug4life/uklost i can see this is going to be funny, and will probably go down in history as one of the biggest TS FAILS ever! lolz

Lastly, you know im a pretty crappy player? who 'dodges' you!? scared to lose!? Dude if only you knew all the times i raped you, when you were left wondering "who was that" after i destroyed you on various undercover logs, you and your equally stupid brothers got torn apart in 90% of games vs me, i hadn't played TS for SIX years until this summer and i still own you! why don't you bring out the old excuse of it was your brother or someone in your household and not you!!!  that might work!! 

Edited by korz, 12 December 2013 - 01:46 AM.

#7 Mola

Mola

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:47 AM

Your a waste of my time.

You cant make a cheat report on a game you have no idea what happened in.

As i said. If both players agree to use alt, or expand, its fine. None of us used a trainer (well im not sure about him), and it was fine to expand, was an agreement from start.

Why you think i got 3+ stealths you idiot, cause he was ahead of me with bans, dispite me k.oed him early. I basicly dont have any sams, since i prefer stealth on that map.

Why dont you ask him to make a cheat report? If not Why dont you STFU? Are you a admin? lol aprrerantly NOT.

I havent played ts for +5 years and even before that i raped you easy.  I still do. Im far from how i used to play, but still will beat you anytime. You lost in okt. or sept on that tiberium gardan map or w/e. So easy. You were suprised it was me who raped you and asked for ss i think, which i POSTED. You are a joke.

#8 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:51 AM

You had to cheat to try and beat Lunchbox and still failed. gg

#9 Mola

Mola

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:56 AM

No actuelly i surrendered, i could have played 30mins more and still lose. But i had to go.  :)

And dont speak for Lucnbox, he can login and explain we agreed on "building" in side bases . When he does then what? You will stfu? he clearly doesnt even want to reply to topic. He knows im fair.

As for his "lucky" act, of having a MCV in same spot as WAR blew, without having it rolling out, could be it got "stuck" inside, or just "appeared" in which case 1 is a cheat, the other is if there are units blocking the area. (I spoke to him, and he said thats why it looked like instant MCV. units blocking his war.....apparently.

#10 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:25 AM

Again i will say "Speaking for him!? I don't need to speak for anyone or anyone to speak for me, that includes you.. I am posting a cheat report with all the evidence needed to convict a cheater."

Where did you speak to him?! Tonight!? You are here defending yourself against a tide of irrefutable evidence, surely you took SS of these conversations with lunchbox PROVING your innocence? He knows your fair right? despite you running here accusing lunchbox of mapping, tech cheating, instant mcv cheat, being able to edit his sidebars in his auto ss uploads !

"He knows im fair"  
ROFL

#11 Mola

Mola

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:35 AM

Only thing i accused him for was instant mcv.  which have been clarified.

I didnt mention tech,mapping, or edicting his sidebars (he has auto ss you moron, but he didnt know himself it was on, thats why i was like wtf right after game when i asked for ss)

His sidebar did look funny, but it can get messed up when you keep losing war/pads/bar or w/e and have to rebuild.

Yep we had an agreement. :)

Do not post on topics in this section unless you were involved in the game.

&¤)""#"#! off korz, you spamming.

Edited by Mola, 12 December 2013 - 02:37 AM.

#12 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:35 AM

Reeeeaaaaaally !!? You are seriously going with these blatant lies, haha you have been exposed as a dishonest dirty cheat Mola. Are you aware that admins/staff can see what you posted before you edited ? Not to mention me and MrFrodo both witnessed it! You blatantly accused lunchbox of all those things and then edited it out... Keep digging your hole you fool. You claim there was an agreement that you could cheat before and that you have discussed this game since?? Where did these discussions take place.. In TS I presume? You realize all TS Chat is logged and this can easily be checked!? There were no agreements and have been no discussions with lunchbox since the game apart from you crying cheat on all possible levels. Damn dude that holes looking deep now!!

#13 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:33 PM

lol @ ^^^^

Also admins, korz violating forum guidelines, using my name without my permission to support his "cause". Mole40k the English major:) what is a good/better/suitable word here for "cause"

Edited by MrFrodo, 12 December 2013 - 08:50 PM.

#14 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:16 PM

lol @ ^^^^

Also admins, korz violating forum guidelines, using my name without my permission to support his "cause". Mole the English major:) what is a good/better/suitable word here for "cause"

Korz supporting 'the' cause ! 

Do i have to ask your permission to use your name like that? i don't think so.. but sorry if i do and/or offended you ;) You and I were the only two who saw Mola's original rant and accusations before edited..

P.s Your English was correct Frodo, it works, you could have said "to fight his cause" or "to support his case"

Edited by korz, 12 December 2013 - 03:20 PM.

#15 Mola

Mola

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

Your English is correct Mr. Frodo. :)

Korz is using your name to support his rampage/ "Witch hunt" of me.

The best part is he did not play that game, another player did. He is just a angry kid, who dislike better players.

Korz i would love to play you and show you some tricks! We can add watchers since you dont feel save with my autoss. In fact i would love to see you beat me! :)

#16 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:34 PM

Rampage? Witchhunt? you cheated in a tournament game Mola, when losing you used build anywhere to place a stealth a full screen away in unscouted black shroud!! the proof is in your OWN auto ss!! When have i ever said anything that isnt true? and Where have i gone after you before for no reason and with no grounds? 

Beat you? I just did, and i will continue to beat you Mola..   :bash: 

Keep talking, keep digging... 

#17 Mola

Mola

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:13 PM

suddenly it was you playing now? odd how you change stuff? where is sync? and does it match your ip?

I think you talk crap.

#18 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:34 PM

No we did not agree, the only discussion we had in game was you accusing me of instant mcv cheat, tech cheat and mapping.

Any admins want to delete this topic. Korz did not play me,  and do not know what terms we agreed on a the modified BBG map. The player who played me, has not complained.

No we did not agree anything. 
Yes, here i am saying its not true as i have been all along, as i said before.. Speaking for him!? I don't need to speak for anyone or anyone to speak for me, that includes you... 
"
Why are you speaking for him? Do you see him making a complaint? Why else would i do it, if we hadnt agreed on it. Its different when you play gdi, you fly a mcv easy, but since we both where NOD, i asked him if he minds expand sideways without having to drive a mcv. He agreed."

Im speaking as him, yes i made a complaint! Why else!? because you were getting owned? There was no agreement.. this never came up for discussion until i caught you in your auto SS, rather than tell you who it was straight away i decided to point the finger and let you talk, which worked, you gave us even more lies and proof of your deception! 

Your a waste of my time.

You cant make a cheat report on a game you have no idea what happened in.

As i said. If both players agree to use alt, or expand, its fine. None of us used a trainer (well im not sure about him), and it was fine to expand, was an agreement from start.

Why you think i got 3+ stealths you idiot, cause he was ahead of me with bans, dispite me k.oed him early. I basicly dont have any sams, since i prefer stealth on that map.

Why dont you ask him to make a cheat report? If not Why dont you STFU? Are you a admin? lol aprrerantly NOT.

I could make a cheat report if i found evidence of cheating on Auto SS even if the game didn't involve me, unluckily for you this one did..
Nobody agreed on anything, and no i didn't use a trainer.. 
STFU? lol naa

No actuelly i surrendered, i could have played 30mins more and still lose. But i had to go.  :)

And dont speak for Lucnbox, he can login and explain we agreed on "building" in side bases . When he does then what? You will stfu? he clearly doesnt even want to reply to topic. He knows im fair.

You only surrendered after 10 mins of disrupting your connection and slowing game down, firing all your lasers at the floor to try and make someone iE!! only when i threatened you with a report did you realize you might be heading for a ban and surrender! I was hoping you might recon earlier on in the game but when i saw you had cheated to build a full screen away i was hoping the game would finish and this would show up on auto ss! 
After the game i confronted you on lunchbox when you relogged onto your alt "allstar"  this is when you told me that firstly, you drove an mcv there.. then when confronted by the evidence of auto ss you changed story to claim that the map was edited to allow you to build anywhere! lol

Lunchbox will not log on to explain agreeing on "building in side bases" because i am him and this never happened,

"When he does then what? You will stfu? he clearly doesnt even want to reply to topic. He knows im fair." 
This one really made me laugh, and no you are not fair and i have always known this... Habitual liars are never fair.

Do not post on topics in this section unless you were involved in the game.

&¤)""#"#! off korz, you spamming.

The best part is he did not play that game, another player did. He is just a angry kid, who dislike better players.

Korz i would love to play you and show you some tricks! We can add watchers since you dont feel save with my autoss. In fact i would love to see you beat me!  :)

The best part is i DID play that game, im not angry, far from it.. and i have nothing but respect for people who play this game with skill and honor.
Mola we did play many times, and i won 90% of the time, show me some tricks!? lol i think its already been proved that im the one showing 'you' tricks, i could teach you but you don't deserve my help. 

"In fact i would love to see you beat me!  :)"  http://xwis.net/ts/games/11386/

suddenly it was you playing now? odd how you change stuff? where is sync? and does it match your ip?

I think you talk crap.

I never said it wasn't me playing.. If i had you wouldn't have LIED about the agreement that can be proved never happened, do you realize what i did yet? are you starting to see how i gave you the gun and stood back to watch you shoot yourself in the foot?!

Idiot. Any admin can check and confirm its me, unlike you i am not a habitual liar.

#19 Mola

Mola

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:44 PM

Dude i had an agreement with Lunchbox. No ALT, build in sidebases allowed.

Where is the SYNC file please post it, since you "claim" it was you who played ?

Lunch can post the cheat report himself, but as i said, he doesnt really care as we had an agreement and no dc, no recon,no cheats where involved and i surrendered when i noticed it was over.

Game always make sync or mpstats. You have neither?

Do you really think i would have made a topic, if we didnt have an agreement (Lunchbox and I)  about building in sidebases? You moron.  I always run with autoss, and now suddenly you claim it was you who played and no agreement was made? I dont play BBG map if it isnt allowed to build on sidebases? I always ask player before we start. Especially nod vs nod, since you run out of blue tib eventually and games goes horrible slow.

Your the one who is posting lies? First off you "SPOKE" to lunchbox and he said this and that, now you claim it was actuelly you who played? lol. (all this after i posted" Players who weren't connected to game, aren't allowed to post")

Edited by Mola, 12 December 2013 - 07:39 PM.

#20 Iran

Iran

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:34 PM

Are there actually any build anywhere hacks for TS, other than the exploit?

#21 Casablanca

Casablanca

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:58 PM

no

#22 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:19 PM

Thank you Korz for your cheat report. I do need to discuss this case (and our approach to future cases such as this) with my fellow admins. However in the mean time I do think it is helpful for me to make clear a few points...

1. There are, in my mind, no circumstances under which you can use 'Pre-match agreements' as a justification or excuse for clearly breaking the game's rules. 

In ffgs, there is an accepted level of sportmanship in which, if players agree, they can choose to adopt 'unofficial' rules. However it should be made clear here that even 'unofficial' sportsmanship-based rules should not breach core game rules (ie no hacks, building illegal units, using build anywhere).

2. Reading through this cheat report (and the associated thread here) I am a little concerned that in some cases, hunting down certain cheaters is becoming personal. I would appreciate it if all players from across the games we support here would avoid personal attacks on others, and turning cheat reporting into a form of personal vendetta. The aim here is to remain impartial and let the cheat reports speak for themselves. It is really important that we retain impartiality. I will not tolerate 'kangaroo courts' of any kind, so please do bear this in mind for all future reports. 

----------

Further updates to come once this case has been discussed among staff. Thank you for your patience. 

#23 Casablanca

Casablanca

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:45 PM

more mola building anywhere

http://xwis.net/ts/games/20790/

#24 Mola

Mola

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

Lol I did not build anywhere. I build ref reader ref ref ref. Sold everything else. Why you think I can scout so fast in water. Nate knows this.

#25 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:49 AM

Image in question:

mola.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users