50 replies to this topic

#1 Mola

Mola

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:13 AM

I played him on BBG and he was dead early in game k.oed then suddenly a MCV pops out of thing air. He had no war and no mcv/cy, yet he made one in thin air. I saw it myself.

nvm no proof delete topic.

How can u prove it? lol dont think its possible.

Edited by Mola, 11 December 2013 - 03:46 AM.

#2 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:39 AM

I'm assuming this is the game  http://xwis.net/ts/games/11386/ you're talking about.... well hes not cheating in it, atleast not from the start. Although the "mcv out of think air" has been brought up once before with lunchbox.

#3 Mola

Mola

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:42 AM

I know he made a CY from nothing....thug4life said the same thing...

but nvm no proof delete topic.

Edited by Mola, 11 December 2013 - 03:46 AM.

#4 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:54 AM

that guy(who is now banned) is a total joke, not even worth mentioning. And I dont think lunchbox cheats, plus if something fishy is happening your first instinct should be to take some screenshots.

EDIT: your first instinct (considering history of cheating in ts lol)

Edited by MrFrodo, 11 December 2013 - 05:35 AM.

#5 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:10 AM

I know he made a CY from nothing....thug4life said the same thing...

lol Mola did you read through those topics involving thuglife/uklost? I suggest you do before you use that for your evidence! He was the one cheating and ended up making a complete fool out of himself and getting banned multiple times... 
To my knowledge there is no possible cheat for TS where you can make an mcv appear out of thin air, all the sidebars look fine for tech levels.. i will look a bit deeper when i have time later (still at work).

"but nvm no proof delete topic."

Why are you so eager to drop this now? and why did you Edit out your original accusation rant and remove all the links!!? Damn i wish i had an ss of what you wrote that was funny sh*t! 

Remember its just a game! Everyone loses from time to time, cheating is not always the answer!  

Edited by korz, 11 December 2013 - 04:51 AM.

#6 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:36 AM

Mola i just had a quick look at some of the auto SS on my phone, wow the game lasted over an hour and theres too many SS to have a proper look at now where i am..
What i did notice is that you comment "lol new cy? wtf" here http://xwis.net/ra2/screenshots/3842719/ 
If you check the previous auto SS from lunchbox http://xwis.net/ra2/screenshots/3842718/ you can see another mcv nearing completion and it was probably ready just before/around the time of your attack.. Please also consider some players hide MCV's in the tib or just of the tib in unscouted areas, its quite easy to do and to miss.

I'll get more time later and be easier to see the SS on a monitor instead of a smartphone.

#7 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:24 AM

Can I just say at this point that, for the record, if you do suspect someone of cheating, TAKE SOME SCREENSHOTS. What do you expect any of us to do if you don't have proof? Without any evidence supporting your claim then as Korz says, chances are it was just an mcv hiding in tib. 

#8 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:24 PM

Mole my old buddy, you busy later? I have some work for you regarding this topic.. An Epic fail will be revealed later that will prove this cheat !!

#9 jacob83

jacob83

New Conscript

• Duplicate account
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:44 PM

i dont see no war in then mcv building ????? korz faggot faggot faggot mrfrodo suk it 

lunchbox is noobie anyway korz is homosexual hahahaha you suck korz you wheel chair bandit mrfrod getgood you suck the most banned hahaha I dont give 2 f**cks if im banned this is a dying game give it 1 more yr ts will be dead as for you korz you il give you 5 dollar for a sucky sucky faggot

Edited by jacob83, 11 December 2013 - 02:45 PM.

#10 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:50 PM

:D rofl 

#11 jacob83

jacob83

New Conscript

• Duplicate account
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:13 PM

BTW ITS NOT JUST ME NOW  who thinks lunchbox cheats it seems another player think so and he has auto ss now ban this fuker or mole going to be gay saying no proof 

#12 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:49 PM

ROFLMFAO !!

#13 Mola

Mola

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:36 PM

There isnt any proof....my bad.

But i like when i k.o his CY and WAR, then a Mcv appairs on spot of the building. Not rolling out of war, or when war is blown up, the unit blows aswell if it is rolling out. Mcv is just on spot where war was blown up.  Yes i get he could hide it, but instant on samespot of building :) isnt hiding.

anyway gg, ill stick to WW offial maps.

wp indeed if you didnt mcv cheat lol. (i did surrender anyway was over with the amount of bans he had)

#14 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

could I get a duplicate forum account check on jacob83- should likely be thuglife. Also I imagine he's dodging his in-game ban as well. 

#15 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:58 PM

But i like when i k.o his CY and WAR, then a Mcv appairs on spot of the building. Not rolling out of war, or when war is blown up, the unit blows aswell if it is rolling out. Mcv is just on spot where war was blown up.  Yes i get he could hide it, but instant on samespot of building :) isnt hiding.

anyway gg, ill stick to WW offial maps.

wp indeed if you didnt mcv cheat lol. (i did surrender anyway was over with the amount of bans he had)

Mola are you suggesting he was using a modified map to do this MCV cheat!? mug4life/uklost accused him on conflict, and i think said he hosted game.
When you click ACC you are accepting that the map might be modified but it's not possible to add an instant MCV option to maps like that, it can't be done.. by saying "ill stick to WW" it implies you joined Lunchbox's game, is that the case?

#16 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:03 PM

could I get a duplicate forum account check on jacob83- should likely be thuglife. Also I imagine he's dodging his in-game ban as well. 

Ur getting good at this ;) Moved to duplicate account group.

#17 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:59 PM

Mola, you keep checking this topic yet no reply?

"are you suggesting he was using a modified map to do this MCV cheat!? mug4life/uklost accused him on conflict, and i think said he hosted game.

When you click ACC you are accepting that the map might be modified but it's not possible to add an instant MCV option to maps like that, it can't be done.. by saying "ill stick to WW" it implies you joined Lunchbox's game, is that the case?"

#18 GetGood

GetGood

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • XWIS Name: JohnZpro

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:54 PM

yeah this newbie did it to me its also log THEWINNER http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/179274-ryanvsoe-dc-me-and-get-win/

#19 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:21 AM

Mola, on 11 Dec 2013 - 21:36, said:

Sorry Mola, i have always had my suspicions about you from experience back in the day playing you and your reputation/history, i had hoped the hands of time changed you.. i defended you a few times saying i thought you had turned the page, i guess old habits die hard!? And when in a tight squeeze you revert back to your cheating ways...

The only bad you made was bringing this game to my attention, there is plenty of proof....... proof that you have been caught red handed cheating in your own auto ss!

Oh, how i love karma.. Guess this 'Epic fail' should be filed in the TS cheat report section now?

Here you go Mola

GG buddy, good job shooting yourself in the foot..

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/179532-mola-cheating-build-anywhere-in-tournament-game/

#20 Mola

Mola

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:03 AM

Its called Agreed on Terms? We both agreed on expand in sidebases before game started you moron.

Get a life.

He isnt posting here is he? NO, cause we agreed on it.

minimap? LOL you nub BBG has RADER ON automatic. Get facts right!

ofc i always play with autoss u moron.

Feel free to check all my other games aswell :) you seem not to have a life :) (those loses i had ! i must have done something to try not to lol)

Edited by Mola, 12 December 2013 - 01:11 AM.

#21 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:06 AM

Yes keep on editing your stupid posts minutes after you realize what you said, Mola i have been tracking you and waiting for you to slip up like this for a while... Finally, you hung yourself!!

You cannot agree to break xwis tournament rules with your opponent you fool! and anyway there was obviously no agreement, as i explained in the full cheat report i posted on you..

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/179532-mola-cheating-build-anywhere-in-tournament-game/

Edited by korz, 12 December 2013 - 02:07 AM.

#22 Mola

Mola

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:15 AM

You did not play me.

1. there was an agreement between me and lunchbox.

2. i though he mcv cheated, but when he told me the "trick", i understood. (If you block warfactory,and unit is done, it will "hide" inside, so even if it blows up, nothing happends to mcv) / thats why i said close topic. I had forgotten this issue.

3. That game has nothing to do with you korz. get a life.

If both parties agree on ALT, or building a bit away to have more fun in game (on a modified map, where rules are bent anyway like rader) its fine.

Damn you a moron. Just because you cant beat me, you have to whine.

#23 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:17 AM

minimap? LOL you nub BBG has RADER ON automatic. Get facts right!

Where did i say this wasn't the case?!

Get a grip 

Admit DEFEAT, And your CHEAT, And take your BAN... Like a MAN !

#24 Mola

Mola

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:20 AM

You did not play me.

1. there was an agreement between me and lunchbox.

2. i though he mcv cheated, but when he told me the "trick", i understood. (If you block warfactory,and unit is done, it will "hide" inside, so even if it blows up, nothing happends to mcv) / thats why i said close topic. I had forgotten this issue.

3. That game has nothing to do with you korz. get a life.

If both parties agree on ALT, or building a bit away to have more fun in game (on a modified map, where rules are bent anyway like rader) its fine.

Damn you a moron. Just because you cant beat me, you have to whine.

He did beat me with alot of luck and less paying attention from me. I surrendered since i knew the game was over. He won. No recon, no tech cheats, no map revealers, or what ever you might be thinking.

Only an agreement on building on next side bases and no alt was allowed.

I asked to have topic deleted, since i jumped to conclussion with lunch. He told me a issue with ts which i had forgotten. (stuck inside war, even when unit is made)

btw: KoRZ

Do not post on topics in this section unless you were involved in the game.

kindly %"#%/" off. You are clueless to which agreements were made before playing the game with lucnbox on the modified map.

Edited by Mola, 12 December 2013 - 02:38 AM.

#25 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:25 AM

Ok Mola thanks for making me laugh with that once again! You are digging the hole deeper each time Answer this, where did you make these unheard of agreements with lunchbox? And where have you discussed this after the game?? In the Ts lobby?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users