korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:18 AM

Title says it all, no surpise uklost aka mug4life dodging ban immediately 

Banned here
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/179373-uklost-cheat-full-proof-for-make-errorbt32/#entry1552604    

Also for reference

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/179395-uklost-recon-in-tourny/

XWIS - Tiberian Sun - Players - uklost

Last Online 22:19 26-11-2013 (5.2 days ago)
Created 15:53 20-10-2013 (1.4 months ago)
Previous uklost: #18 14 / 10 273p (TS)

XWIS - Tiberian Sun - Players - grease2 

Last Online 01:20 02-12-2013 (50.3 minutes ago)

Created 23:04 26-11-2013 (5.1 days ago) 

Edited by korz, 02 December 2013 - 01:18 AM.

#2 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:15 PM

Also dodging on log 'Kenshiro'

#3 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:25 PM

Getting rather tired by this personal vendetta/cheating crusade. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME because it's too easy to get around nick/IP bans. Get a life, chriiiiiiiiiist.

#4 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:34 PM

He cheated, if he can't serve his 32 days for cheating he will end up banned longer :/

And this is not up for discussion in cheat reports, you will get warning points for moaning here.. i suggest you start a topic in fairplay if you have a problem with punishing cheaters.

#5 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:48 PM

Firstly, I wasn't participating in a discussion ~ i was making a valid point. Secondly, I have no problem regarding punishing cheaters ~ show me a post where I have. Thirdly, you clearly have a fervent crusade against cheaters. As for warning points, I don't give a fuck. I was banned for 3 months for 'unacceptable language'. Guess what? Didn't give a shit. I know playing an 'important' part in the xwis community is currently you main goal in life, but don't let that obscure your judgement and reasoning in favour of posting pathetic 'i'm trying to be sensible and mod like' nonsense. Prat

Edited by jeffbeck, 02 December 2013 - 11:56 PM.

#6 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:38 AM

Yes you are starting and participating in a discussion in a report that does not concern you, your only reason to post was to bitch?!

Mod like? go f*ck yourself !
If you are getting rather tired of people who try and do something about cheating then stfu? go somewhere else!?
Tell me to get a life, call me a prat!? all you do is pick fights and moan like a little bitch,  you must be real miserable irl :(

So yeah i hope they do ban you from here you have nothing constructive to add to any conversation ive seen you partake in.
And in case you need reminding.

Tiberian Sun Cheat Reports

Warning - ONLY POST IN YOUR OWN REPORTS THIS SECTION IS NOT A DISCUSSION FORUM 
Do not post on topics in this section unless you were involved in the game. In the case of clan games clan leaders may also respond. If you were not involved in the game do not post any other comments or opinions on reports. 
Warnings will be given to members that ignore this. More info

Edited by korz, 03 December 2013 - 02:42 AM.

#7 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:15 AM

Thank you for your report Korz. I will action ban on player as soon as I get home from work today.

#8 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:15 AM

You can't ban any player from TS - that's my point. You would understand this if you had half a brain but,instead, waste your time creating long boring whinney rants about the same few players. You're just as bad as Pete for creating drama, and just as pathetic.

#9 thuglife

thuglife

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:54 PM

ok now ive just read this hmm your giving more ban time for what ????

I am not this other person who theses guys have been talking about I dont know who the fuck he is but you believe korz all the time that is unfair cause this person has not done anythink  I see gummy pete in the forum but you dot ban him LOL . mole let me ask you a question are you homosexual cause it seems to me what ever korz says you do if he told you to jump off a bridge would you ?.

korz is a fucking moron and Ive had anoth i am not returning to ts for being blamed for this other player go and fuck yourself korz I hope you get run over by a bus. 

p.s you should ban korz for being a fucking dickhead

Edited by thuglife, 03 December 2013 - 01:56 PM.

#10 thuglife

thuglife

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:12 PM

Firstly, I wasn't participating in a discussion ~ i was making a valid point. Secondly, I have no problem regarding punishing cheaters ~ show me a post where I have. Thirdly, you clearly have a fervent crusade against cheaters. As for warning points, I don't give a fuck. I was banned for 3 months for 'unacceptable language'. Guess what? Didn't give a shit. I know playing an 'important' part in the xwis community is currently you main goal in life, but don't let that obscure your judgement and reasoning in favour of posting pathetic 'i'm trying to be sensible and mod like' nonsense. Prat

well said m8

#11 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:00 PM

Thank you for your report Korz. I will action ban on player as soon as I get home from work today.

My pleasure Mole, anytime.

You can't ban any player from TS - that's my point. You would understand this if you had half a brain but,instead, waste your time creating long boring whinney rants about the same few players. You're just as bad as Pete for creating drama, and just as pathetic.

Yes you can, bans will be enforced while there are players like me to report and admins who give a sh*t about cheating like Mole.
Where is axel? hes banned and has had several accounts banned for evading to the point where he is perma banned/gave up.

Half a brain? whinney rants? Same few players? All you do is bitch, moan and cry, you try and start arguments in nearly every post you make! And i have had hundreds of individual players banned from TS, i do not target anyone, if they cheat i report them, simples..

ok now ive just read this hmm your giving more ban time for what ????

I am not this other person who theses guys have been talking about I dont know who the fuck he is but you believe korz all the time that is unfair cause this person has not done anythink  I see gummy pete in the forum but you dot ban him LOL . mole let me ask you a question are you homosexual cause it seems to me what ever korz says you do if he told you to jump off a bridge would you ?.

korz is a fucking moron and Ive had anoth i am not returning to ts for being blamed for this other player go and fuck yourself korz I hope you get run over by a bus. 

p.s you should ban korz for being a fucking dickhead

Thanks for making me laugh with every sentence you come out with, you are a pathological liar and a little b*tch, you serve no purpose as a member of the ts community other than piss people off and ruin games.
Let me ask you why did you choose the name Thuglife? shouldn't it have been MugLife? 
By the way both of those names i have reported were iP confirmed by me and created less than an hour after your uklost name/serial was banned.. You don't learn from your errors/mistakes do you? Get a grip son

Edited by korz, 03 December 2013 - 07:01 PM.

#12 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:32 PM

Rebanned due to dodging ban

#13 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:37 PM

You can't ban a player permanently from playing TS. I'm obviously not going to say how this is possible, but axel could easily get back on if he had half a brain. Regardless of how many players you claim to have had banned, I think it's pretty sad you're still getting a hard on over your crusade against cheats on a game that's on life support. That's not bitching or moaning, it's my opinion. Deal with it, son. 

#14 thuglife

thuglife

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:07 PM

my pleasure mole can I suck you off mole anything to be a admin on here mole if you ever made korz admin then i guarantee you ts will be dead for sure no joke korz is the number 1 hated player on ts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users