tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts
  • XWIS Name: tbiol

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:30 PM

Josh,  is this your map:?

Problem is this, soviet can make tesla trooper and engineer, protect with dogs, build War Factory off of oil derrick, make a drone...

making it impossible to get the oil derrick for allied player, since the allied player will need to protect the engineer, and shoot down the fence.

any one else have a thought?

#2 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

by the time a drone gets to ur oil you could have the engineer standing there waiting and the ifv shooting the fence couldnt you? it kinda works for the soviet in this map, but against the soviet on infinity.

#3 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

If thats a problem then Ying Yang must be fixed too.

#4 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:06 PM

It is my map :)

I see your point, is there any suggestion?

BTW as allied you an use your miner to crush the fences and back in flash to your rafinery, in this case allied have "tiny" advantage right? :D

Edited by Aladin, 27 November 2013 - 11:17 PM.

#5 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

Coming from an allied player, I think the map is ok A v S.

Let the soviet player spend $500 on a tesla trooper if he wants to take the oil derrick 30 seconds earlier.

Edited by dsector, 27 November 2013 - 11:21 PM.

#6 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts
  • XWIS Name: tbiol

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:22 PM

by the time a drone gets to ur oil you could have the engineer standing there waiting and the ifv shooting the fence couldnt you?

Yes, i can have an engineer standing by the fence.  I can have a gi in the huts above , and possibly 3-4 dogs trying to stop dogs.

I'm just saying it's one hell of a risk having an engineer stand there.  When an soviet doesn't have that far to drive the terror drone, becasue he's cut the board in half.  

If thats a problem then Ying Yang must be fixed too.

Yin yang's oil & airport are much further away, so the comparison isn't really fair here.

It is my map :)

I see your point, is there any suggestion?

BTW as allied you an use your miner to crush the fences and back in flash to your rafinery, in this case allied have "tiny" advantage right? :D

only suggestion would be to widen the map, i see that you can drive your miner over to it, but that is a pretty good drive 

dsector, i am an allied player as well;  and if you play vs an all out engineer eater who makes a drone on this map,, I think it going to be really difficult for you to get that oil.

#7 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15264 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:52 PM

Managed to fix the bug where things get stuck on the hills in the ditches!?

#8 DryFeet

DryFeet

joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1106 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

Keep the engi behind a pill and wait for a rockie. I don't think sov can rush you up the cliff when they wasted money on a drone and tesla. No good players will eat your engi anyway (except Joel)

#9 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15264 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:09 AM

Keep the engi behind a pill and wait for a rockie. I don't think sov can rush you up the cliff when they wasted money on a drone and tesla. No good players will eat your engi anyway (except Joel)

but by "accident" they might 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users